What are you drinking tonight?

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Folks, it's Friday. I am out of the office in about an hour and am swinging by the liquor store for some liquid refreshments. I have a few Stella Artois in the fridge but I think it's going to be this: ++ =(stirred of course)Maybe round that out with the other thing that comes up widely on a Google images search for "white Russian"

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    the only shit i can drink:
    Stoli & Tonic, so fresh n so clean.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Can't mess with the classics. I have a bottle of Kalhua to use up, hence my beverage of choice for the evening.

• This evening:

Negroni Sbagliato

Gin +
    Martini Rosso +
    Prosecco

prior to a dinner of walleye fillets, with a side of Didiers Sound Spectrum, the reissue that arrived yesterday.

And for dessert - probably an hour of shoveling snow.

Well, if you're going to do it, do it right. Might I suggest shoveling the snow first. Would make the drink that much more enjoyable.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Mixing the alcohol I have with mixing agents I have. Most likely outcome = bacardi + pear cider.

• v. no.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    water and whatever tea i have left at home. one month and 17 days of no alcohol so far

• johnnie black

• chase with

• cans o stella

• I'm going to polish off this heineken and then I'll probably pour some calvados when I get home.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

you know you don't want to be drinking more than two of these right?

Oh, I know this. I can only handle a few sweet drinks, then move on to something else.

Oh, I know this. I can only handle a few sweet drinks, then move on to something else.

yeah, that plus milk overload =

• you know you don't want to be drinking more than two of these right?

yeah, that plus milk overload =

throw in a taco truck burrito and u got the makings of a serious belly whomper for me.

im gon karaoke tonite, which obviously means some sort of grain whiskey.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

throw in a taco truck burrito and u got the makings of a serious belly whomper for me.

duh

dubble duh

To date, the combination of malt liquor and afterhours Taco Bell is the only thing that has given me heartburn.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    got a couple randoms in the fridge

probably head out at some point and get a few of these

(thats a vodka tonic)

maybe top it off with a few shots of

i aint choosy bout booze, i drink a lil of this and a lil of that

• the spot i'm DJaying tonight has the best mixed drinks, and a pretty much endless bar tab that can be used on drinks and/or food.

my drink of choice is a Speedball (coffee + jamerison + baileys). a couple of those pluse a couple Red Stripes and i start yelling crazy shit on the microphone.

• throw in a taco truck burrito and u got the makings of a serious belly whomper for me.

duh

dubble duh

thats not fair.

sometimes i mix it up with soju. though i honestly dont remember much of those nights.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    My throat hurts and i'm tired and i think i might be sick. no drinky for me.

I used to known on here for my drinking, now I think I'm soft. I haven't gotten drunk since new years. Thats weird for me. I'm not trying to quit drinking or any soft pansy ass shit like that either. I just haven't felt like it. hm.

• u need to push past those feelings, and find the will to drink.

u need to push past those feelings, and find the will to drink.

Yeah... I know... Its really messing with me.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

big can = big fun.

big can = big fun.

• Maybe round that out with the other thing that comes up widely on a Google images search for "white Russian"

?

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

this as well..Tournament tonight!

• I think I asked this before but for reasons related to my previous post, i cannot remember the result of my query. is new belgium nationally distributed? where are you at that you can pick up NB seasonals? just curious. I never saw it before I moved to denver, but it's blown up quite a bit in the last 7 or 8 years. Fat Tire is that shit. and their Sunshine Wheat ain't bad either.