NBA 2007/Second Half/Do The Math

Comments

• Man, you Warriors fans are ridin' too high. Mavs need to treat that last game in Oakland like it's Spurs or something. This shit ain't cool.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Man, you Warriors fans are ridin' too high. Mavs need to treat that last game in Oakland like it's Spurs or something. This shit ain't cool.

Are you scurrrrred GP??? Haha.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    For some reason the Warriors have had the Mavs number for the last 2 seasons. I think we took something like the last 4 out of 5 games from Dallas. It would be nice just to have the Warriors in the playoffs after a 12 year absence.[/b]

It's hard being a Warriors fan.

tonights game vs the utah jazz will be a good test, i dont remember the dubs playing well against the jazz ever.

im hoping they win, cause going to fridays game vs. the wizards will be that much better.

dubs do not have an easy schedule.
    wizards, lakers, spurs and suns to end out the month of march.

According to the Chronicle we have a better schedule compared to the other teams vying for the 8th playoff spot. They have a lot more road games then we do. We have the 3rd or 4th hardest schedule however when talking about playing teams with winning records. Something like that. I can't remember the specifics off the top of my head.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Man, you Warriors fans are ridin' too high. Mavs need to treat that last game in Oakland like it's Spurs or something. This shit ain't cool.

dude you gotta understand that we Dub fans dont got much to ride for!!! 12 years!!! hahaha but year in and year out the arena is still packed. 12 years mang, this has got to be our year!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm counting on the Nuggets to hand the Nets a loss tonight. Can ya'll make that happen, Balliando?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

dude you gotta understand that we Dub fans dont got much to ride for!!! 12 years!!! hahaha but year in and year out the arena is still packed. 12 years mang, this has got to be our year!

I think Mav's fans can understand...we were the WORST sports franchise winning percentage wise of the 90's!!!.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

I think Mav's fans can understand...we were the WORST sports franchise winning percentage wise of the 90's!!!.

So true. The Mavs and the Clippers use to the be the poster children for futility.

I'm counting on the Nuggets to hand the Nets a loss tonight. Can ya'll make that happen, Balliando?

We'll do our best man, they got us at home last time but we're on a HUGE 4 game win streak right now (sarcasm) and we're a great road team so I think the chances are good. My dude Camby needs to have a big night on the blocks and boards and the scorers need to score their asses off (and share the ball) and we should be straight.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    And honestly, I think most Kobe haters hate Kobe the personality, not Kobe the player.

"What playing with Shaq gets me is jewelry. I could be on my own and get all the personal stats in the world, but I got what those others want - rings."

Kobe Bryant - in Slam before the rape ish when talking about A.I., T-Mac, VC et al.

Shaq - 1
    Kobe - 0 and will never get a ring again in his career.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

So true. The Mavs and the Clippers use to the be the poster children for futility.

How would you know, you're too damn young to remember that!!!

• I think Mav's fans can understand...we were the WORST sports franchise winning percentage wise of the 90's!!!.

I think the fact that the Mavs one shot at propserity in the 90s was utterly destroyed by A FEMALE tells you all you need to know about Mavs bball in the 90s.

Trading Jason Kidd was the dumbest shit ever. I was heartbroken. Trading Cassell and one of the other "Js" for Robert Pack and Shawn Bradley was slit-your-wrist bad.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    And honestly, I think most Kobe haters hate Kobe the personality, not Kobe the player.

"What playing with Shaq gets me is jewelry. I could be on my own and get all the personal stats in the world, but I got what those others want - rings."

Kobe Bryant - in Slam before the rape ish when talking about A.I., T-Mac, VC et al.

Shaq - 1

^^^^^^ That's so 3 years ago.

Don't make me have to drop the real.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Shaq - 1

^^^^^^ That's so 3 years ago.

I think you'd better drop the real on 'em, son!

Get rings or make excuses. What's realler than that????

• Don't make me have to drop the real.

Not much. Seems to be the over-arching philosophy as far as these types of threads and SoulStrut go.

What up Georges.

Not much. Seems to be the over-arching philosophy as far as these types of threads and SoulStrut go.

What up Georges.

The real is rushing downwards towards you at a great velocity.

Here it goes!

1) Question: What has Kobe had to work with these past 2 years?

Answer: A rotating cast of mainly young and undeveloped players.

2) Question: What has contributed to Shaquille O'neal's glory in Miami?

Answer: Take that "Shaq is the centerpiece on any team" mentality out the window for a second. The answer would be a budding global superstar named Dwyane Wade, who might I add, single-handedly destroyed the Dallas Mavericks in the Championship series.

Let's keep facts and opinions seperate.

• The real is rushing downwards towards you at a great velocity.

And to think I barely dug myself out of the last landslide of real emanating from the West Coast.

What up Georges.

chillin!!!! what up Brian!!

The real is rushing downwards towards you at a great velocity.

• What up Georges.

chillin!!!! what up Brian!!

I still got $$ to win back, that's what!

Sorry dood. Forgot about the A*t*r*s*s.

Here it goes!

Answer: Take that "Shaq is the centerpiece on any team" mentality out the window for a second. The answer would be a budding global superstar named Dwyane Wade, who might I add, single-handedly destroyed the Dallas Mavericks in the Championship series.

these are facts???? RINGS ARE FUCKING FACTS!!! talk about being asshurt. Kobe sac hugging does not create facts. "rebuilding" is not a fact - it's the core reason Jerry Buss was wrong to break up Kobe/Shaq.

Question: Which player not named Robert Horry has taken every team he's been on to the finals and/or won a championship?

Answer: Shaq.

kobe back to back 50+ pts a game

paging Yuichi

For all I know, Kobe Bryant could outscore another team, and dudes would be talking about "ohhh, i don't like his personality".

12/20/05:

Kobe Bryant: 62
    Dallas Mavericks: 61

• kobe back to back 50+ pts a game

paging Yuichi

For all I know, Kobe Bryant could outscore another team, and dudes would be talking about "ohhh, i don't like his personality".

12/20/05:

Kobe Bryant: 62
    Dallas Mavericks: 61

Hey man. That was through 3 quarters.

I was just thinking yesterday, Kobe should just say "fuck it" during some late-season contest and go for the Hundy.

Here it goes!

these are facts???? RINGS ARE FUCKING FACTS!!! talk about being asshurt. Kobe sac hugging does not create facts. "rebuilding" is not a fact - it's the core reason Jerry Buss was wrong to break up Kobe/Shaq.

Question: Which player not named Robert Horry has taken every team he's been on to the finals and/or won a championship?

Answer: Shaq.

Funny, you don't object to any of my statements. (That's what happens when I drop the REAAAAALL.)

If you can't score 2ft away from the basket, plowing your way through "centers" 50lbs lighter than you, then you've got a problem. Shaq was born gifted, and he is one of the greatest centers to play pro ball. He's been teamed with arguably the greatest guards to ever play the game. (Penny woulda been great if he hadn't gotten hurt.)

Now considering all of that, what good does it do to compare the two? Does it somehow empower you? Do you feel more like the man?

You sound like a Shaq fan.

Now considering all of that, what good does it do to compare the two? Does it somehow empower you? Do you feel more like the man?

You sound like a[n obese][/b] Shaq fan.

The end:

Question: Who's the real bitch?

Answer: Shaq nut-huggers bitching about Kobe for the past 4 years.

He'll win another ring with a dope power forward or center.

• So we have:

Obese Shaq Nut Huggers
    Dirk Riders
    The Kobe Lover

What else?

What else?

Certainly not any legitimate bball talk!!

Can somebody in the east fill in on possible playoff predictions?

So we have:

Obese Shaq Nut Huggers
    Dirk Riders
    The Kobe Lover

What else?

This is pretty much the sum of personality types that humanity has to offer; we're all one of the three.