~TIGHT PANTS~

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Who is on the tight pants bandwagon?Are tight pants the new "trucker hats" of 2007?I'm not talking about "regular" fitted pants. I'm talking tight ass pants aka "Dick Pants"?Seattle crew is all over this I bet.Discuss.

Comments

• you mean dudes that wear petite women's pants? to each his own and all, but damn, that shit is nauseating. and how do they get pants that tight to sag? i think it is the trucker hat of 2006 and 2007. sad to say.

• There's an article in Newsweek about the resurgence of briefs, only they're like wonder-briefs.

I've heard of guys wearing women's jeans. It's been popular with the indie kids for awhile now.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Who is on the tight pants bandwagon?

Are tight pants the new "trucker hats" of 2007?

I'm not talking about "regular" fitted pants. I'm talking tight ass pants aka "Dick Pants"?

Seattle crew is all over this I bet.

Discuss.

"dick pants" as you call them (great name) have been getting play for a minute now. shit makes no sense to me whatsoever.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    are these the ones that go with tight shirts and thin "ironic" ties?

VOMIT

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    "Dick Pants"?

I am all over dick pants.

Trouble now is always asking my lady to hold my keys because my/her pants are too tight.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I've heard of guys wearing women's jeans. It's been popular with the indie kids for awhile now.

When I worked in the library as an undergraduate, there was this older dude that used to wear women's jeans. It wasn't a fashion statement, though--it was just because he was clueless and they were the cheapest pair available at the thrift store. And, no, it wasn't Terry_Clubbup, you gooses.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm down.

• WUT BOUT JIZZ HOODIES. U KNOW THE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE A CLOWN JERKED OFF CONFETTI JIZZ ON THEM SHITS?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    The "Dick Pants" phenomenon has jumped out of the indie kids circle into the mainstream, hip-hop kids are now rocking tight pants, action sportsmen the whole deal.

Now I wear "Standard" fitting pants. This is a middle ground between the JNCO's of the world and not being able to put things in your pockets.

Here's the Uniform:

-Limted Edition Tee Shirt
    -Dick Pants
    -New Era Hat by XXX
    -Dunks with a popped tongue
    -Bandana around the neck
    -Some sort of Jewlery
    -Striped Horizontal Hoodie

Thoughts?

• How the hell do they get them to sag is beyond me, but that shit mad fruity! Not only do they rock tight pants, but also the cheap/gay/ugly ass shoes and/or sneakers is out of control.

amir

• WUT BOUT JIZZ HOODIES. U KNOW THE ONES THAT LOOK LIKE A CLOWN JERKED OFF CONFETTI JIZZ ON THEM SHITS?

oh shit, haha, glad i wasn't drinking or eating anything when i read that.

^^^^^I think there needs to be a Skull Melt version of this.

Seriously, I tried to get with this trend. But my mom's stone-washed Petitte Sophisticate jernts just weren't pulling the right kind of attention.

Did you guys know that they sell men's thongs at Target?

I'm down.

SOULSTRUT NEVER FORGETS!

How the hell do they get them to sag is beyond me, but that shit mad fruity! Not only do they rock tight pants, but also the cheap/gay/ugly ass shoes and/or sneakers is out of control.

amir

In order to get the proper sag on "Dick Pants", there needs to be a sacrifice. If you choose to sag with "Dick Pants" your walk turns into a waddle.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    CONFETTI JIZZ

Here's the Uniform:

-Limted Edition Tee Shirt
    -Dick Pants
    -New Era Hat by XXX
    -Dunks with a popped tongue
    -Bandana around the neck
    -Some sort of Jewlery
    -Striped Horizontal Hoodie

Thoughts?

I think you've pretty much nailed it. Don't forget about the optional black-framed glasses.

This all sort of hurts though: I was always partial to horizontal stripes. When they started to appear in stores again, I was overjoyed but I'm thinking the overexposure is going to lead to a quick exit. I guess maybe I'll stock up and start wearing them when they're again out of fashion.

• dickpants funboys don't scare me, horiz striped rl polo will stay fly.

ADDENDUM:

Rocking a few of these things from this list is fine, but when you put it all together, that is when you can be clowned.

EDIT: Except for dick pants

• Except for the dick pants.

• bandana around the neck should be reserved for bank robbers, graff writers, and small dogs with rediculous middle aged female owners.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    My theory is dick jeans are so tight they cut the blood flow off from the brain. Enabling them to complete such a jackass wardrobe with other such accessories like confeti jizz and never understand how silly they look.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    bandana around the neck should be reserved for bank robbers, graff writers, and small dogs with rediculous middle aged female owners.
    Furthermore, 'dick pants' should only be worn by women.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

When I worked in the library as an undergraduate, there was this older dude that used to wear women's jeans. It wasn't a fashion statement, though--it was just because he was clueless and they were the cheapest pair available at the thrift store. And, no, it wasn't Terry_Clubbup, you gooses.
    yeah man. i saw some freshofftheboat polish dude ROCKING some soccer mom jeans with the single seam and no back pockets. I felt an overwhelming need to tell him, so I did... "EXCUSE ME! Sir...Sir...those are w o m e n ' s jeans!"

• bandana around the neck should be reserved for bank robbers, graff writers, and small dogs with rediculous middle aged female owners.

At which point they become 'ass pants'.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    what hip hop kids are wearing these 'womens jeans'? this must be a new york thing

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    bandana around the neck should be reserved for bank robbers, graff writers, and small dogs with rediculous middle aged female owners.

And become a thing to cheer about.

I think someone has posted this before, but whatever...

And these, I believe, we can all agree are excellent.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    "Whats wrong with you?
    You and your tight pants?
    Go upstairs and put your big pants on.
    We're a big pants people."