GO LISTEN TO SUPERTOASTERS BEATS NOW

Comments

• this shit is mad funny! and cuz of this i listened to softboaster's ish:

loops shouldn't sound like loops

time is not a magazine - get vocal phrases synced properly (unless you're rza and have insane emcees over your shit - you can't pull off offbeat loops)

if you're not trying to do shit with this - don't say you're unsigned and ahve a music page. Get a kiddie page like the rest of you friends with hobbies or LISTEN TO MIDNIGHT MAURADERS, HARD TO EARN, BUHLOONE MIND STATE, NO NEED FOR ALARM & LABCABINCALIFORNIA AND START OVER.

• oh and scroll down my comments and you will see "splatter monkey" even talks about how I REALLY AM 15. for all those non beleivers.

Listen, if you're some 45 year old man fishing for some 15 year old ass, you'd better

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Buddy, I am 15 ok. Why are so many people trying to hella burn me. I dont understand man. I am a young sampler sampling for fun and enjoyment. Is genome even real considering he had only 1 post and it just happens to be on this. Like give me a break. I am trying to just have fun with sampling I dont expect to do shit with this.

^^^^ POST OF DA WEEK

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I was fried on the internet

• i guess it's good for 15. peace, stein. . .

• did it all, most when I was 12.

then your shit is maddddd and you should try your hand at Ugly Casonova type ish

did it all, most when I was 12.

Damn dude. You a prodigy, props.

Keep at it and you'll be the next DJ RJSHADIPLO,

and I will probably buy your CD.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

this shit is mad funny! and cuz of this i listened to softboaster's ish:

loops shouldn't sound like loops

time is not a magazine - get vocal phrases synced properly (unless you're rza and have insane emcees over your shit - you can't pull off offbeat loops)

if you're not trying to do shit with this - don't say you're unsigned and ahve a music page. Get a kiddie page like the rest of you friends with hobbies or LISTEN TO MIDNIGHT MAURADERS, HARD TO EARN, BUHLOONE MIND STATE, NO NEED FOR ALARM & LABCABINCALIFORNIA AND START OVER.

do it again.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

then your shit is maddddd and you should try your hand at Ugly Casonova type ish

G******,

I kinda liked that Ugly Casonova stuff, well I really liked the artwork on the album packaging at least. At least U.C. is listenable.

mega fail.

<<=== THANK
    YOU
    SO
    MUCH, KID

it was uber mediocre. things i dont remember was the best song. Some songs were gold, the rest sucked. Too out there.

I remember when I got a U.C. promo for the first album and ebayed it for $50+. 2000 or 2001, Good times. Thomas Campbell on the artwork, I think.

• wait u just said you liked me.. what?

mega fail.

THANK
    YOU
    SO
    MUCH, KID

wait u just said you liked me.. what?

WTF, I LIKE YER SLANG HOMME. DON'T GET IT TWISTED!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

it was uber mediocre. things i dont remember was the best song. Some songs were gold, the rest sucked. Too out there.

I remember when I got a U.C. promo for the first album and ebayed it for $50+. 2000 or 2001, Good times. Thomas Campbell on the artwork, I think.

noice, i still like the art work folls.

wait u just said you liked me.. what?

APPARENTLY SARCASM IS HARD TO DETECT ON INTERNET MESSAGEBOARDS

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Why should I be Indie Rock?

Because having no sense of humor is a real benefit in the indie rock scene. You will fly high there. I see Pitchfork interviews in your future, young poptart.

• I kinda liked that Ugly Casonova stuff, well I really liked the artwork on the album packaging at least. At least U.C. is listenable.

but the U.C. stuff is IMO for cats who prefer style over substance. dude can't decide if he wants to run with the big dawgs but gets salty nuts when anyone offers any useful input so he could step up the thing "he's just havin fun with."

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I kinda liked that Ugly Casonova stuff, well I really liked the artwork on the album packaging at least. At least U.C. is listenable.

but the U.C. stuff is IMO for cats who prefer style over substance. dude can't decide if he wants to run with the big dawgs but gets salty nuts when anyone offers any useful input so he could step up the thing "he's just havin fun with."

amen.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Hey kid/Superposter,
    Go sledding, or play snow wiffle ball or raid your Dad's liquor cabinet. Go live life. You seem unable to take positive comments, neutral comments, or negative criticism, so the internet message boards are not for you. Your beats need work (they're not synchroed correctly, an easy to correct problem), but if you're just messing around, who cares? It's all in good fun. So my advice is:

Either
    A) Sac up and take your Soulstrut flogging like a man and dish it back to these "veterans" OR
    B) Go have some fun in the real world.

• this ish is so classic but I must jump off this bandwagon. I'm sure the pup will have 500 posts by morning.

as Udo once said, "You've been a wonderful atmosphere - good night."

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I have high respect for the majority of people here.

B>BAN![/b]

• it was uber [/b] mediocre.

hmmm....

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    If only he were as cool as all of you when you were 15...I'd kick the ass of my much younger self, personally.

• Like give me a break. [/b]

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    madlib called
    he wants his sound back

i see you're in toronto tho. pharoach monche is playing on the 9th of march. you should come out to that, we can talk music

• Oh yeah

--------------------

BOO!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Like give me a break. [/b]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Alright here's the deal. I gave toasty some feedback on the PM. I said that he needed to work on mixing his samples a little better and make that shit blend better. I was pretty fucking nice about it and even said that I liked his general direction, and to keep working on that shit.

Kid came back on some defensive shit and said he had never heard anything negative about his work. So I put this thread up here so he could get some feedback. And guess what people said? The exact same shit that I did.

Dude... you need to take the feedback you get and think about what people are saying. You think your heroes Thes and Stein never got bad reviews?

All I was saying is work on your technique. There is a difference between judging somebody's music and creativity, and offering some sound technical advice. I like a lot of the samples you use. I think you are in the right direction. Eventually you will probably make something I like.

Yeah, some people are 'hella burning' you. some people are offering solid criticism. don't get those 2 confused.

If people heard the shit I made at 15 they would laugh their fucking ass off while I hid in the corner and cried. Thats the way shit is.

man up.

• I used the same loop as supertoaster
    http://www.djrelaxproductions.com/CREAM%20Remix.mp3