Lost Strut

Comments

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    We SO need a graemlin of the fat guy

You mean Hurley?

• Charlie and Kate engaged in real life?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dudes
    who has been watching this
    come on now, this schitt is getting good

juliette infiltration = IT'S GOING DOWNNNN

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    dudes

I'm still on board...
    I know Lost lost alot of people, but I'm still hooked.
    You think the new plan is to kidnap Sun for more
    pregnancy experiments?
    Are we ever gonna see what happened to Michael and Walt?
    So many questions....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    straight up rumors I read/heard of:

walt will be back (maybe as a vision?)
    the life of ben will be revealed
    flash back on the degroots
    and much more

cool stuff we learned tonight:

juliette's sister and her baby are okay?
    mikhail had a crazy news/communication station and enter 77 was just a front
    the sub really worked?
    JACOB is real?
    Ethan and Goodwin were medical doctors or trained in that field?
    Ben seems to make things happen, actually I guess JACOB does?

• dudes

Gas mask on the table. "See you in a week."

Damn.

She has Jack in the palm of her hand and put Sayid and Sawyer on blast in a heart beat...Manipulation like whoa.

I heard there's going to be a Dharma flashback/explanation before the season is over.

What about Locke and Ben? Teaming up? The island's secrets?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Shit is off the chain. Can't fucking wait for the next weeks. Fuck the hatters, LOST is the truth.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    It lost me for a while early in this season but it's come back with a vengeance, this is now must see tv again imho.

Good to finally get a string of episodes without too much unnecessary hurley/charlie filler.

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Best news is hearing that it's gonna stop after 5 seasons, with season 5 being a mini series, hopefully that means they'll have to keep revealing a lot of stuff each week.

• Best news is hearing that it's gonna stop after 5 seasons, with season 5 being a mini series, hopefully that means they'll have to keep revealing a lot of stuff each week.

Do you have a link for this? So one more season and then a mini?

I'll agree, the show has bounced back.

Right now, I'm like "fuck Jack". It's time for Sayyid to do his thing to the fullest on that skeezer.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    The first few discs of season one will be waiting for me when I return home tonight. I'm excited, but I won't be checking any of these Lost threads for a while. I made the mistake the other day of reading an interview featuring Walter Goggins from The Shield while I was watching season five on Netflix, and with the first question, they blew the season ending for me. Come on. No spoiler alerts? In this day and age?

Do you have a link for this? So one more season and then a mini?

Nah, one of my friends told me, he said one of the producers said it in an interview, i'll have a look in case he was talking rubbish...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Oooh... naughty Juliette

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

Right now, I'm like "fuck Jack". It's time for Sayyid to do his thing to the fullest on that skeezer.

I'd like to see Jin get involved again. He's a trained killer, just chillin like a villain.

• fav scene last night was watching the plane explode for the OTHERS perspective. peace, stein. . .

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    now is the island some kind of pre hell or hell ??
    whats up with this crazy ass shit

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This show in my opinion is the best show ever. The script is so good. Character development means a lot to me and its rich with it considering the vast amount of flashbacks. The twists are fucking fantastic. And you really feel like you really care for some of the characters A LOT. It is a smart show. Maybe the smartest out there. I beleive the ending will be a mega fail though

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    now is the island some kind of pre hell or hell ??
    whats up with this crazy ass shit

Since Season 1, the writers have been very pointed in saying that the island is NOT purgatory or some spiritual equivalent. Can't explain how it is that everyone thinks the people on the plane are dead though...

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    What's up with "The Hostiles"? Supernatural race that doesn't age??

I say: Locke's not dead.

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

Fully agree. Locke will heal???

That Richard character weirds me out.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

**** SPOILERS BELOW FOR ANYONE NOT UP TO DATE WITH THIS WEEKS EPISODE *****

yeah i don't know. I think his character will be part of the show, cause i feel like he is central. HOWEVER, i wouldn't be surprised if he is "dead" from an island point of view.

My only support for this is something my friends have been discussing. If you look at how the major characters left the show (or got killed), it was always after they dealt with the major "issue" in their life. For example, Eko dealt with his brother, Boone had dealt with his sister issues....etcetc. There are some hole in this, but it seems like whenever you deal with the "thing thats holding you back", you somehow leave the island, or get killed. In fact, last week after killing his father, my friend was like "oh shit, i bet locke dies next episode". and what happened? So i don't know.....

Another theory I have is that the experimentation on the island by the Dharma initiative went way wrong (obviously). At the core of it being memory implants. Or rather, false historys. That would account for the "connections" between people, and the flashbacks. Something about the island makes it possible for them to do these memoryimplant experiements only there. Just a theory.

-pj

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I recently saw something on E! and they were making it sound like Lost was not doing as good and that the producers have put an end date on it. This was all said with a sad/being canceled tone. It's going for 3 more seasons. That's one more season than the producers had always been saying. It won't end until 2010! I guess it will be the same amount of episodes (48), but instead of doing it in 2 (24 episode) seasons it will be 3 (16 episode) seasons. That doesn't sound too sad/canceled to me.

I love this show, but if it went on too long it would just get irritating.

I was a die hard fan from the first season, they kind of lost me on the second one. There were some moments in 3 where I was like "I don't need to watch this anymore." It's been pretty solid lately. They are bringing back some interesting developments.

A back story on Ben was good. I hate it when the entire episode is the third back story on one of the main characters. Just tell me what that black smoke is!

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

ALSO:

Bens father == Lazlo Holyfeld

Took me a second on that one.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

ALSO:

Yes! Someone else is a Real Genius fan! He's also Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts

That whole bit seemed sloppy at first blush. When they did the flashback to when the young Ben (aka Harry Potter) meets dude out in the woods I thought they just had the same actor playing the guy's dad. Then at the end I realized it's the same guy, only he looks younger now than he did 20+ years ago! So yeah, your theory sounds plausible now.

• TrueStuTrueStu 91 Posts

ALSO:

Yes! Someone else is a Real Genius fan! He's also Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite.

The second he came on screen I thought: Lazlo.

Did anyone else see those few frames where they showed Jacob sitting in the chair? Shit freaked me out. I was watching it on DVR and had to rewind that shit to make sure I saw it... sure enough there's a split second where they show him.

The show's getting good again.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

Did anyone else see those few frames where they showed Jacob sitting in the chair? Shit freaked me out. I was watching it on DVR and had to rewind that shit to make sure I saw it... sure enough there's a split second where they show him.

I slowed it down with my tivo, and I don't see shit. First frames of the chair are Ben going in front of it when Locke first goes in the room. There isn't anyone there.....when specifically are you seeing Jacob? Give me some context....

• Did anyone else see those few frames where they showed Jacob sitting in the chair? Shit freaked me out. I was watching it on DVR and had to rewind that shit to make sure I saw it... sure enough there's a split second where they show him.

I slowed it down with my tivo, and I don't see shit. First frames of the chair are Ben going in front of it when Locke first goes in the room. There isn't anyone there.....when specifically are you seeing Jacob? Give me some context....

Cosign on whoever said the show's getting better again. There were a couple of episodes at the beginning of this season where I was ready to just stop watching, but these last episodes have been great.

Regarding Jacob, you've got to check out

Lostpedia