HIPSTERS DRINKIN' FORTIES AT THE CLUB...YUCK!!!!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I find it kind've annoying that you have to be broke to enjoy a malt liquor forty. I actually PREFER a 40 of malt liquor to most drinks and, yes, I enjoy the taste of some forties and, yes, I enjoy spending less than $2 on a large amount of alcohol and, yes, I enjoy a malt liquor drunk. Anybody that's had enough experience drinking enough different types of alcohol will know that there are different types of drunk for the different types of alcohol you drink. Drinking too many liquor drinks gets me fucked up to the point where I will probably black out, will probably not be walking straight, and will probably be saying shit I regret and/or calling ex-girlfriends. Drinking too much beer gets me kinda bent, but mostly I just get bloated and feel hella full. Drinking too much wine? I don't even feel drunk and just get hella tired. Drinking malt liquor though? It's the perfect bent: it fucks with your brain a bit and fucks with your body a bit, and it's pretty hard to drink to the point of drinking too much. It's perfect.
    So, yeah, I ain't broke, but catch me at the crib with a Country Club, a Private Stock, a Hurricane, an OE, a Colt 45, a Colt 45 Double Malt or whatever. I fucks with that shit.

you sound white

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I find it kind've annoying that you have to be broke to enjoy a malt liquor forty. I actually PREFER a 40 of malt liquor to most drinks and, yes, I enjoy the taste of some forties and, yes, I enjoy spending less than $2 on a large amount of alcohol and, yes, I enjoy a malt liquor drunk. Anybody that's had enough experience drinking enough different types of alcohol will know that there are different types of drunk for the different types of alcohol you drink. Drinking too many liquor drinks gets me fucked up to the point where I will probably black out, will probably not be walking straight, and will probably be saying shit I regret and/or calling ex-girlfriends. Drinking too much beer gets me kinda bent, but mostly I just get bloated and feel hella full. Drinking too much wine? I don't even feel drunk and just get hella tired. Drinking malt liquor though? It's the perfect bent: it fucks with your brain a bit and fucks with your body a bit, and it's pretty hard to drink to the point of drinking too much. It's perfect.
    So, yeah, I ain't broke, but catch me at the crib with a Country Club, a Private Stock, a Hurricane, an OE, a Colt 45, a Colt 45 Double Malt or whatever. I fucks with that shit.

you sound white

you sound white

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    A quick story for my skateboarders out there. Anybody that knows anything about skateboarding is aware of the inverted 540 on a half pipe called a "McTwist." My boy and I invented the drinking version of this: drinking 5 40s in one evening.

I've only pulled off a McTwist once.

I've tried it several times. The most recent one, I drank 3 40s, passed out for 20 minutes at 6:30 in the evening and awoke from my 20 minute nap insanely hungover. Shit sucked.

One time some friends came up with a game called the Thunder & Lightning Challenge. The goal was to be the first person to finish a 6 of Silver Thunder tallboys, followed by a 40 of Green Lightning. I knew that there would be no true "winner" so I opted out.

• that was called jungle juice,

huh. in my neck of the woods (in a few different states even) jungle juice was fruit punch (either hi-c, hawaiian punch, or even kool aid) mixed with everclear and fresh fruit. or canned fruit cocktail i suppose.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

that was called jungle juice,

huh. in my neck of the woods (in a few different states even) jungle juice was fruit punch (either hi-c, hawaiian punch, or even kool aid) mixed with everclear and fresh fruit. or canned fruit cocktail i suppose.
    yeah thats what it is. We used to do some lethal shit with:
    1 liter of grain
    1 liter of peach schnaps
    1 half gallon of vodka
    1 litre triple sec maybe?

and mix it all up with red kool aid in a 5 gallon gatorade jug. That shit got me soooooo drunk i cant even look at kool aid anymore. funny night happened on that shit though
    we made a jug the one night and had a party. I drank only a couple glasses and my roommate did to. We got so trashed my friend, my roommate and me decided to walk back to this dorm on the other side of campus to go smoke some herb. Well we are fucking wasted falling down in the street and shit. My roommate though sees this cop car going the other direction and starts screaming "COPPPPSSS!!!!!" and we started booking. Me and my friend hopped this fence right, but my roommate got to the top of it and fell off the fence and tore his pants clean off. When me and my boy saw this we lost our fucking minds and couldnt keep from laughing. My roommate though didnt give a fuck and walked down the fucking wilkes university greenway in a pair of boxers with his pants draped around his head like a cape. Now the most fucked up part was this was at like 9:30 at night and night classes were getting out. There was people just extremely offended or greatly amused just watching this spectacle. My friend and I were laughing so hard we were rolling around in the grass giggling. people are just walking by this shit. then we just started jumping off benches into bushes for no good reason. It was a sight to see, for real. We finally made it to this dorm, and one of my roommates friends was pulling into the lot and brought him back to our place, thank god. I feel asleep in a bathtub that night in some fat chicks house. I woke up, puked on the floor, and just walked the fuck out. hahaha.

The last time i drank everclear was like 2 months after that craziness. I was down at wildwood and we had a house. Everyone was wilding out, but it was all good. The next day though i had the worst hangover i have ever had in my life. I was immobilzed for about 15 hours. After that i cant fuck with any of that red punch kool aid type shit. My body just says "HELL NO!"

did anyone drink ghetto coffee - yyou cop a 40 of OE and a 16 oz of Guinness. Drink half of the OE then pour the Guinness in the half bottle of OE and proceed to get more fucked up than you can imagine!

we used to call it Black Gold........

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I actually find this funny.

Is it a real ad?

Y

• the only real juke joint left in town, Wild Bills, only sells 40s..so everybody who goes has no choice but to drink 'em...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Night Train

We used to take this or Thunderbird, and pour a packet of kool aid in it.

hahaha I used to do the same shit with Cisco

the only real juke joint left in town, Wild Bills, only sells 40s..so everybody who goes has no choice but to drink 'em...

Are they stacked up neatly in the freezer or what. im curious to how they are stored and presented.

• the only real juke joint left in town, Wild Bills, only sells 40s..so everybody who goes has no choice but to drink 'em...

Are they stacked up neatly in the freezer or what. im curious to how they are stored and presented.

buncha old fridges and a standard bar beer box...its a cool place...

thats Wild Bill himself, he passed away last summer

gettin down

1580 Vollintine Memphis Tennessee Wild Bill's is a social club that is open 7 days a week generally from 11-7pm. Open nights on the weekend and during the week for special occasions. We offer beer by the quart and will provide set ups and buckets of ice for your favorite brown bag. Music lasts til 3 am and ususally starts around 10. So show up early and stay late. SATURDAY MENU: Turkey Wing $5.50 Turkey Neck $5.50 Neckbones $5.50 Fried Chicken Wings $5.50 Mac and Cheese $4.00 Vegetables: Black Eyed Peas Slaw Sliced Tomatoes and Onions Okra Beets Lima Beans Greens Yams 3 Vegetable Plate $4.00 SUNDAY MENU: Chicken and Dressing $5.50 Chitterlings $7.00 Fried Chicken Wings $5.50 Spaghetti $4.50 Vegetables: Potato Salad Black Eyed Peas Sliced Tomatoes and Onions Okra Beets Tossed Salad Greens Yams Slaw WEEKEND NITE MENU: Hamburger and fries $3.00 Cheeseburger n fries $3.50 Spam and fries $3.00 Ham and Cheese $3.55 Bologna n Cheese $2.46 Grilled Cheese $2.64 Smoked Sausage $2.46 Chicken with Fries $5.00 Fish with Fries $6.00 BLT $3.00 Fried Chicken Wings $1.00 each ALL ITEMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

a dying breed of a place....

I went to a party recently in WilliamsBurg. So the classy thing to do is to show up w/ a six pack of beer at the least. It wasnt grown-n-sexy, so i didnt have to cop some wine/spirits,etc.

I cop some regular Brooklyn Brewery local bullshit and expected to just suppliment the party beer stash.
    On arrival i hand over my 6Pack to my homie who places in on the "Beer" table, which is nothin but cans of Bud and empty fuckin Midnight Dragon & OE. WTF!!!?????

Old English was that shit, a long LONG fuckin time ago. Muthafuckin local black exp teenagers are coppin Hennesey for delf in '08. So to see some fuckin out of towners/new jack muthafuckas throwin a party w/ 40's a the main fuckin beverage had me truly perplexed. How much is your fuckin rent?

In like a fuckin haff an hour, some yells "BEER RUN" and 10 mins later muthafuckas come back w/ more Budweiser. GTFOHWTB. Pleez stop frontin.

• I'll drink a Budweiser with no shame if I'm on a budget, but Bruce Wayne don't know shit about being on a budget right.

And I commend you for bringing BK brew to a random house party, but people here are on some free-loading entitled to anything bullshit, "there's good beer, raid the fridge!" I've been there. But now I save some money and buy an 18 pack of Bud at Rite Aid and let motherfuckers go town on that shit.

I'll drink a Budweiser with no shame if I'm on a budget, but Bruce Wayne don't know shit about being on a budget right.

LOL

people here are on some free-loading entitled to anything bullshit

I keeps it dirty to but come on.

• people here are on some free-loading entitled to anything bullshit

LOLZ

I keeps it dirty to but come on.

Word, we gotta cut off these broke ass friends. See you at the yatch club, ciao!

• i have a 750 of strawberry cisco in my fridge right now

i have a 750 of strawberry cisco in my fridge right now

AYO

• hahahahahahaha! why don't you just drink some zima...or is the strawberry cisco for the girls?

although i am guilty of buyin a 22 of special brew...noz can tell you about that. and how i don't drink beers when i go out. (shut up!)

but my heart does stay in some private stock or country club.

drink some zima...

• Last year at a party we made some really foul jungle juice. One 30 rack of Keystone, a tub of grape koolaid mix, and a half gallon of ten dollar vodka.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Last year at a party we made some really foul jungle juice. One 30 rack of Keystone, a tub of grape koolaid mix, and a half gallon of ten dollar vodka.

My liver stopped functioning for a split second when I read that...

• I still drink 40's 2 or 3 times a month probably. But only real 40's, a beer in a 40 oz bottle does not equal a "40". No Bud, Bud light, Natty light whathaveyou. It's got to be a malt liqour, and fuck Mickeys too, that shit's not even 6%. I like OE. The best way to drink a 40 is to take it to your sippin' destination and throw it in the freezer for like 1/2 hr (you might want to while you wait), then crack it and finish that shit in 20 - 30 mins.

• this is one of my greatest accomplishments in college so far. my buddy bet me an eighth that i couldn't do four in a night and not puke. i did pee in three different trash cans but no puking. please don't mind the wack facial hair in this picture.

• this is one of my greatest accomplishments in college so far. my buddy bet me an eighth that i couldn't do four in a night and not puke. i did pee in three different trash cans but no puking. please don't mind the wack facial hair in this picture.

So dope.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    this is one of my greatest accomplishments in college so far. my buddy bet me an eighth that i couldn't do four in a night and not puke. i did pee in three different trash cans but no puking. please don't mind the wack facial hair in this picture.

You look like some dude that should be drinkin' busch light, smokin' Marlboro Reds, divorced twice type that doesn't pay child support from Kentucky.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Night Train

When I was 19 that was my drink of choice. I remember one night drinking a bottle with the holmeses, going to a house party, going back to the store and racking another bottle, going back to the house party and trying to smash through a sliding glass door cause my tape was still in the cassette deck inside (NAGL).

Cisco
    Don't even get me started with this shit. Its the devils drool.
    We snuck out of Job Corps one night and went down to the liquor store and got some. We get back, smoke a blunt and pass the bottles around. Next thing I remember I woke up on the concrete outside the back of the gym. I go to find my man and he's in his room puking into a trashcan full of broken mirror shards (?). I don't think I fucked with it after that.