Bush's Presidential Address

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Yup, the democratic party sure has offered up a bunch of real winners over the past few decades.

Sadly the only one that looks like he belongs in a uniform when he's wearing one is Jimmy.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    How did you look in your uniform?

I looked very handsome.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Exhibit W:

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Tell us more about your assasination fantasy, you sick twisted little freak. I'm not interested in your death count table mat. The sad part is, that neither do you, you dont give a damn about any of those red dots, you probably don't know any of those red dots - they would never hang out with a fuck-up like you. All you care about is your stupid cut and paste tome that your scribbling away at endlessly, and the more red dots the more for you to write about.

Wow. You get worse? Or better.

Sure, I whipped my dick out with that (obviously) ridiculous assassination statement.

But thenn you strip down, cut open your foreskin, smear feces on your face and are running up and down the aisles.

Peter.

Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. I give this fucktard another 3 months--if that--before he get a new BAN.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Exhibit W:

I defense of that photo, I'd like to suggest that perhaps the mission was to hang that banner.

Tell us more about your assasination fantasy, you sick twisted little freak. I'm not interested in your death count table mat. The sad part is, that neither do you, you dont give a damn about any of those red dots, you probably don't know any of those red dots - they would never hang out with a fuck-up like you. All you care about is your stupid cut and paste tome that your scribbling away at endlessly, and the more red dots the more for you to write about.

Wow. You get worse? Or better.

Sure, I whipped my dick out with that (obviously) ridiculous assassination statement.

But you stripped down, cut open your foreskin, smeared feces on your face and are running up and down the aisles.

Peter.

Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. I give this fucktard another 3 months--if that--before he get a new BAN.

I know it turns you on, but please dont talk about your dick to me, it creeps me out.

Oh, and sorry everybody. I know ya'll wish I would get inflamed and flip out on this boy, but it's really not even worth scuffing my shoes.

• Yup, the democratic party sure has offered up a bunch of real winners over the past few decades.

Sadly the only one that looks like he belongs in a uniform when he's wearing one is Jimmy.

It's no tie with leather jacket combo.

Yup, the democratic party sure has offered up a bunch of real winners over the past few decades.

It was a friday and I was at work - OKAY. I have to wear a tie to work!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Same old same old, I see. When one of these guys get put into a corner they're like feral little animals fighting for their lives.

It was the red state/blue state comment that did it, Johnny. I blame you.

Oh, and sorry everybody. I know ya'll wish I would get inflamed and flip out on this boy, but it's really not even worth scuffing my shoes.

I hope you dont assassinate[/b] me too you big scary person.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

it creeps me out.

You know what really creeps people out?

When you have absolutely no contribution other than smug, ignorant and painfully unfunny political comments on a message board about music. OK, save for occasional links to Sergio Mendes clips.

And then out of nowhere, you post pictures of your sad lonely wedding. God, if we are the people you want share those special moments with, your "real" world must be...*shudders*

Same old same old, I see. When one of these guys get put into a corner there like feral little animals fighting for their lives.

Im not the one who suggested murdering the president.

P.S. they're

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Same old same old, I see. When one of these guys get put into a corner there like feral little animals fighting for their lives.

P.S. they're[/b]

Haha I just noticed that too. Hey, I just woke up so sue me.

P.S. they're[/b]

Haha I just noticed that too. Hey, I just woke up so sue me.

Same old same old, I see. When one of these guys get put into a corner. There, like feral little animals, fighting for their lives.

sabadabada:

what is it with you son?

i have never said two words to you, and you get at me in a fucking joke thread?

are you bored? lonely? sad?

did the big boys pick on you at school?

You know what really creeps people out?

When you have absolutely no contribution other than smug, ignorant and painfully unfunny political comments on a message board about music.

Like calling for the assassination of the president (which you are now trying to pass off as a joke a la John Kerry)

P.S. My wedding was great, and my life is better than yours. I mean, right off the bat, I'm not spending countless hours cutting and pasting some screed that nobody will even read. I'm out getting married. At least people looked at the pictures of my wedding, nobody gets passed the first sentences of the giant 10,000 word turds you post up.

So sad. I wish I had a real conservative to knock around. This is like running over a retarded three legged dog. I feel terrible. I would probably cry if I had to beat your ass. Where do you live?

my life is better than yours.

my life is better than yours.

nya nya nya nya nya.

New York

I'll meet you behind the library at 3:00 - be there.

• my life is better than yours

someone should turn this into a graemlin. how can you lose an argument with this phrase in your arsenal?

nobody gets passed the first sentences of the giant 10,000 word turds you post up.

You don't read past the first few words of anything. That's abundantly clear. It's also funny how you latch on to topics and don't let go. I'll give you that.

So far we have this portrait of Peter as young man plagued and tortured by plagiarism and assassinations. His only refuge? The soft sounds of Samba.

• my life is better than yours.

Uh oh, the pinnacle of internet posturing has been reached.

nobody gets passed the first sentences of the giant 10,000 word turds you post up.

You don't read past the first few words of anything. That's abundantly clear. It's also funny how you latch on to topics and don't let go. I'll give you that.

So far we have this portrait of Peter as young man plagued and tortured by plagiarism and assassinations. His only refuge? The soft sounds of Samba.

and my wifes ample busom. dont forget that.

on the refuge side, not the plagued and tortured side.

-------------

and i saws those wedding photos too man, before you meet anyone behind the library you should hit the gym.

P.S past

New York

I'll meet you behind the library at 3:00 - be there.

While that's supposed to sound tough(?), I'm stuck imagining you in a white teddy.

We need to meet. Seriously. What's your address?

-------------

and i saws those wedding photos too man, before you meet anyone behind the library you should hit the gym.

P.S past

what are you talking about. I'm 6'5" 240 lbs of killing, maiming, cuban sandwich eating machine!

-------------

P.S past

what are you talking about. I'm 6'5" 240 lbs of killing, maiming, cuban sandwich eating machine!

them cuban sandwiches must be tasty

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

and my wifes ample busom. dont forget that.

on the refuge side, not the plagued and tortured side.

First your life is better and now your wife is better. Sesame Street rhyming one upmanship in the house. I like this game.