Recommend a good current down south mixtape for me

2»

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    good shit. this is what i come to soulstrut for. thanks for the reccomendations.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    if you're looking to download some shit check mixfiend.com for torrents and then Tha-industry.net for a ton of rapidshare/sendspace links

• Tha-industry.net for a ton of rapidshare/sendspace links

so how's that work, you don't get the links unles you post in the thread? That's kinda weird.

• Hustler's Ambition - Chief Rocka - Hosted by Da Great Yola
    Crime Mob: Mob Shit - DJ Scream & Crime Mob
    Southern Smoke-BBC/Ice Cream Edition - DJ Smallz hosted by Pharrell/Clipse
    Southern Smoke: PS3 Special Edition-DJ Smallz
    Inspired By The South 11- G-Spot-Hosted by Project Pat(also a Chopped&Screwed avail)

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

I dl'ed this it's really good

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Tha-industry.net for a ton of rapidshare/sendspace links

so how's that work, you don't get the links unles you post in the thread? That's kinda weird.

yeah, to see the link you have to respond to the thread. hence 5 pages of dudes giving "props"

• Tha-industry.net for a ton of rapidshare/sendspace links

yeah, to see the link you have to respond to the thread. hence 5 pages of dudes giving "props"

man this site is deep as fuck, thanks a lot man.

the coughee brothers link is dead though, damnit! I did already get a bunch of other older shit I been looking for though. The discographies are mad deep, albums for days. good shit!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

GLC, Mystikal, Calicoe & BG - Holla At Me[/b]

this shit is amazing.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

GLC, Mystikal, Calicoe & BG - Holla At Me[/b]

this shit is amazing.
    Thats actually KLC, from Beats by the Pound, not GLC from chicago. I assume a typo. It came out in like '05, maybe earlier, which is crazy! It should have bubbled ages ago but kept a low profile. I wonder when Drum Major will actually drop.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    yeah, it's the first time I've heard it. I think I'll listen to it all day.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Meth rap is the