THE WIRE AVATAR APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Yeah its like the equivalent of SF's "Urrriiee" and sounds somethin like "Tweerrrp" or some shit. Is that like some strictly bmore shit? Any connection to Philly's "early"? Speak on it east heads.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i challenge everyone to post in character.

also sorry behemoth, i beat you to it.

i dont see it

i checked to make sure

fall back dude noz was first.

fall back dude noz was first.

figures

• haha, and when she hands him like 80 bucks extra and dude is all "oh wait you gave me too much" was fucking priceless.

"naah, man, you go head and handle that for me man, and keep the rest for your time"

"this is 800 dollars!"

"so what? you earned that bump like a muthafucka. keep that shit"

and then when Snoop goes out to the car and Chris asks if the new nailgun will hold a charge-

"man, fuck a charge... this here is gun powder activated, 27 caliber, full auto, no kickback nail throwin' mayhem, man... shit right here is tight. word. fuck nailin' up boards, we could kill a couple-a muhfuckas with this right here"

cmon now, just sayin in this thread you posted before him but he was the first that I saw in that thread rockin the Prez avatar.

fuck it. ill be the most calm laid back thug about it. Marlo sonnnnn

• fuck it. ill be the most calm laid back thug about it. Marlo sonnnnn

now it seems that you do have legitimate muscle, but you can save your energy for more productive ends if we work cooperatively in here

fuck it. ill be the most calm laid back thug about it. Marlo sonnnnn

now it seems that you do have legitimate muscle, but you can save your energy for more productive ends if we work cooperatively in here

this aint over

• YO... FOLLS BETTER REP THEIR AVATARS HERE RIGHT AWAY TO BLOCK eddy-COME-LATELIES FROM TRYING TO STEAL YOUR SCHITT LIKE SOMEBODY DID TO MY MAN TRIPLEDUB
    [edpowers]THERE'S LIKE 725 CHARACTERS ON THE WIRE, NO NEED TO STEP ON THE NEXT MAN'S STEEZ YO... GET YOUR OWN SCHITT, B[/edpowers]

f'real. let the nail gun purr youn lady

• this aint over

well damn.... SOMEBODY gots to be Omar!!! i know y'all ain't scared to be a ghey superthug, are ya?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    No Chris yet ??

Shhheeeeeeiiiiiiittt

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    you hooligans might slang dope, but i got the miniature furniture game on lock

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50269381/Miniature_Furniture.jpg

• I was going to have my man Kevin shoot you both in the head twice, but seeing as how he left I guess I'll take your package.

• Hello.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    freamon has been my dude since season 1 (no homo) (and actually im only just now starting season 3)

You better be picking out a new avatar, son......

you hooligans might slang dope, but i got the miniature furniture game on lock

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50269381/Miniature_Furniture.jpg

You too, man...can I get a ruling from the other Wire die-hards....who had Freamon as of this Sunday evening?

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    "PRAZGOD"

• "PRAZGOD"
    HAHAHA!!!!! YES!!!!

• ...I guess I'll take your package.

AYO!!!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    CONFIRM/DENY if someone already has avon. its that i posted first in the OFFICIAL wire avatar thread with freamon, but im a nice dude, so i'll switch....but in 10 minutes some jackoff is gonna claim to have had avon as an avatar since 2002.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    I haven't kept up with The Wire lately, but I think I'm supposed to be Kima since I'm often told I look like Sonja Sohn (I don't, really).

• I haven't kept up with The Wire lately, but I think I'm supposed to be Kima since I'm often told I look like Sonja Sohn (I don't, really).

Nah, that's just because

you like one of them half soul, half chinese types you find out there in Vietnam and shit.

CONFIRM/DENY if someone already has avon. its that i posted first in the OFFICIAL wire avatar thread with freamon, but im a nice dude, so i'll switch....but in 10 minutes some jackoff is gonna claim to have had avon as an avatar since 2002.

I'm a nice dude too....however, I consider THIS the OG thread where the avatars started flying fast and furious. No blood, no harm, no foul....I just have to stand up for what's right.

All the pieces matter.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Sorry I'm lost. I am looking for the Hill Street Blues Avatar Thread. Some of the guys over at the Barney Miller Avatar Thread wanna challenge them to a softball game.

• Hello.

"The cheese stands alone..."

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I haven't kept up with The Wire lately, but I think I'm supposed to be Kima since I'm often told I look like Sonja Sohn (I don't, really).

T****, do you also agree that Detective Greggs needs to fix that hair?

It looks...outdated, no?

T****, do you also agree that Detective Greggs needs to fix that hair?

It looks...outdated, no?

It looks a bit like she's trying too hard to be "girly"

My coworker and I were just having this discussion yesterday

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Sorry I'm lost. I am looking for the Hill Street Blues Avatar Thread. Some of the guys over at the Barney Miller Avatar Thread wanna challenge them to a softball game.

• It's all about THE WIRE graemlins...