Appropriate ages for dating?

13»

Comments

• I recently dated a 30 yrd old VIRGIN, I decided not to take it, because of the warranty it may not cover, you can't just hit that and expect to walk away.

From experience, I know that you made the right choice. Trust me.

Bagging more than ducks lately???

• A few days later I ask Chris WTF was up with his girl? It was really some crazy shit she pulled. He tells me that he had been in an argument with her since the diner. At the diner, she had realized Chris and I were gay, and that we had taken her to a gay restaurant. She had claimed that I was hitting on the (male) waiter the whole time, that Chris and I were making gay faces at eachother, that we had really had sex the night before and so on. Basically she had become convinced that we had involved her in a complicated and nefarious GAY plot of some sort. Chris had spent the last two days convincing her that she was out of her mind -- all for some mediocre sex with a ditsy blonde.

So what Im saying is this, if you wanna date younger girls, be prepared to have your life muddled and confused by long drawn out arguments that make no logical sense. For me, its not worth it.

Either that or don't make "GAY FACES"... Hahah hilarious.

I'm straight and I'd pass on her, but might tap the omelet. (breakfast = coffee and a toothpick)

Just goes to show you, if your significant other wants to make a conspiracy about you, s/he'll use whatever materials are available.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'm straight and I'd pass on her, but might tap the omelet. (breakfast = coffee and a toothpick)

• A few days later I ask Chris WTF was up with his girl? It was really some crazy shit she pulled. He tells me that he had been in an argument with her since the diner. At the diner, she had realized Chris and I were gay, and that we had taken her to a gay restaurant. She had claimed that I was hitting on the (male) waiter the whole time, that Chris and I were making gay faces at eachother, that we had really had sex the night before and so on. Basically she had become convinced that we had involved her in a complicated and nefarious GAY plot of some sort. Chris had spent the last two days convincing her that she was out of her mind -- all for some mediocre sex with a ditsy blonde.

So what Im saying is this, if you wanna date younger girls, be prepared to have your life muddled and confused by long drawn out arguments that make no logical sense. For me, its not worth it.

Either that or don't make "GAY FACES"... Hahah hilarious.

Just goes to show you, if your significant other wants to make a conspiracy about you, s/he'll use whatever materials are available.

oh man, that place was so grub. I had a meal named after me cause I went there so much. It was eggs benedict with spinach, bacon and cheddar cheese. OH MAN. Im eating leftover souvlaki for breakfast.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    OH MAN. Im eating leftover souvlaki for breakfast.

Sounds like a good breakfast, R??.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I'm 23 and have trouble dating anyone younger than 21 bcuz of the whole bar/club issue.

I mean there's fake IDs but i don't want to risk my night out on some "you are NOT 27 years old" shit.

I can't even imagine dating someone under 21 when you're 30-something. The thing is, as a 23 yr old its a lot easier to find girls who are younger than me, aiming high decreases my success rate.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    A few days later I ask Chris WTF was up with his girl? It was really some crazy shit she pulled. He tells me that he had been in an argument with her since the diner. At the diner, she had realized Chris and I were gay, and that we had taken her to a gay restaurant. She had claimed that I was hitting on the (male) waiter the whole time, that Chris and I were making gay faces at eachother, that we had really had sex the night before and so on. Basically she had become convinced that we had involved her in a complicated and nefarious GAY plot of some sort. Chris had spent the last two days convincing her that she was out of her mind -- all for some mediocre sex with a ditsy blonde.

my BFF

?? BFFs are for Sweet Valley High

BTW, this is a funny story. The conspiracy and levels involved are amusing. She sounds like a real piece of work.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I'm 23 and have trouble dating anyone younger than 21 bcuz of the whole bar/club issue.

You have to keep in mind that in Quebec, the drinking age is 18.

• "I feel like you were definitely an 80s child and I am far from it... 80s was not a turn on for me."

Lame.

I bet she was crying when she wrote that. Them young bitches make up some pretty contrived and dumbass excuses to break up. Use this opportunity to go older. An older woman would never pull that shit with you. She'd say, "Take that dick out of me and go home. I don't like you anymore." MILFs are what's what. Get with it.

yeah, that was just the cherry on top. I'm also lazy, cheap and opinionated. But I already knew all that so it wernt no thang.

And she did say she hated writing it.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

"I feel like you were definitely an 80s child and I am far from it... 80s was not a turn on for me."

Lame.

I bet she was crying when she wrote that. Them young bitches make up some pretty contrived and dumbass excuses to break up. Use this opportunity to go older. An older woman would never pull that shit with you. She'd say, "Take that dick out of me and go home. I don't like you anymore." MILFs are what's what. Get with it.

yeah, that was just the cherry on top. I'm also lazy, cheap and opinionated. But I already knew all that so it wernt no thang.

And she did say she hated writing it.

Complete opposite with my lady. I turn VH1 I Love the Eighties, and she gets wild.

I don't think I could date a girl younger than 21, though it doesn't really have anything to do with whether she can legally drink alcohol. More so with 2006-era TV. Leguna Beach is not a turn on for me.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

older men still dating = cool

older women still dating = sad

---> LATIN LOVER!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I was involved with an 18 year old girl for a while and I quickly learned what a huge mistake that was. I couldn't stand all the neediness, pseudo-intellectual viewpoints (ex.: going off about Corporate America and yet she would always "borrow" money from mommy and daddy or piss and moan whenever she had to stay in to wash dishes). Like someone said before, it was like having a bratty little sister looking for a savior figure due her poor relationship with her parents (always a red flag!). She was the one who broke up with me but it got really creepy when she tried to come crawling back when, not surprisingly, the two relationships right after the one with me went sour as well. It came to a boil when she looked up my work number from the Yellow Pages and called me on a few occations. Once she begged me to leave work to comfort her after a fight with her friend and another time demanding that I take her to Planned Parenthood because she was afraid some guy that she was screwing around with on her then boyfriend had an STD (none of which involved me...just so you know). I promptly called her parents up for a little chat about their daughter. Thankfully, I haven't heard from her since. It's a case of "I can't believe I went through that!", but it's also a needed look back on how much I have changed emotionally and mentally as well.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Anyone that's seen pics from my house parties knows I don't have a problem with younger women

In all seriousness, though, I could never get involved with anyone significantly younger and/or more immature than me. I've always been a bit of an age/experience/intelligence snob so I can only take so much of my frequent house guests before I want to poke my eyes out!

• older younger whatever... the real question is can she cook.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    older younger whatever... the real question is can she cook.

cue Chris Rocks bit about Old Pussy and new Pussy

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

oh
    hells
    yeah

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

oh
    hells
    yeah

my girl (who's got a couple years on me just called me to let me know that theres a salad and some bruchetta waiting for me when I come home...

...she also said she just bought a 20 sack of weed for me

Thats love!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

...she also said she just bought a 20 sack of weed for me

Thats love!

No, love would be if she rented a storage space with
    a full hydroponic growing chamber and hybrid strains
    of Hawaiian Mindfuse and Alaskan Neuronsplitter bud,
    and served it to you in a flameless bong constructed
    from the inverse shell of a Galapagos turtle and an
    albino ostrich neck, laquered in Egyptian pearl.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I don't give a fuck about age. I'm just happy to have found someone that likes rap music a lot, puts up with me when I get really drunk and laughs at the dumb stuff that comes out of my mouth. I'm the younger one and she's better than all the stupid as fuck girls I used to fuck with. fuck dumb little girls and their insecure bullshit games.