Gettin’ Right...Health-Wise!!!

124»

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I mean whole days... not on some we can eat before the sun comes up... thats weak...

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    Eat less, more frequently (to keep metabolism up)
    This needs to be the mantra of the overweight.

I've been dealing with the issue of eating too damn much (no need for scientific terms) for the past 6 years of my life, and I swear[/b] that since I started eating small amounts of food 4-6 times a day things have seriously changed. I've lost 20 lbs in the past 5 months. In the past three I haven't excercised at all beyond physical therapy, and the weight hasn't come back on yet.

For me, it's about fist-sized amounts of WHOLE foods every 2-4 hours.

This comes from a fat kid (still claiming) who loves to eat.

Peace,
    Zeke

• Companies are shitting themselves because trans fat is their whole game in a nutshell.... apparently McDonalds fries rely on the stuff. What's ironic is that it might mean they go back to using more saturated fat for better "mouth feel"!

That scene on the "Supersize Me" DVD where the french fries didn't even start to biodegrade after 8 weeks or so should freak anyone out, whether you love fast food or not.

Great documentary. Anyone read Eric Schlosser's Fast Food Nation? The section on the
    New Jersey taste factories explains how food, such as those mcfries, has been
    engineered to taste so good. The slaughterhouse chapters are another story entirely.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    american spirit

When i used to smoke, I smoked Marlboro mediums or lights or parliaments or whatever. And when i would ocassionally smoke a menthol cigg. or american spirit or charcoal-filtered mild sevens, it would give me this wierd cough that would last for months. has anybody ever experienced this?!