Keith Olbermann on Bush

1234568»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This thread just reminded me of how divided we are as a country. We're all walking wounded, and that wound keeps on being aggrivated and won't heal.

yes, we ain't even bi-partisan anymore

were just on some "oh you take one side, so I'll defend the other"

fuck trying to talk with each other it's all about about talking AT each other.

Sidenote: Dannos comment about the "liberal" far left kids wearing the palestine shirt needs a cosign!

I can't stand those rich background fuckers who think they are waving some liberal cause flag by promoting a terror group like Hezbollah. Each and every one of those fuckers needs a real lesson in what southern Lebanon is all about and they need it quick.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    www.myspace.com/hamas101

those bastards are taking over myspace too, so unless we massacre at least 50,000 civilians, all those fine cam whore bitches will be forced to go hijab style.

on the topic of rich kids who wear palestine shirts, better then the rich kids who sit on internet forums, bitch about them and ultimately do fuck all to benefit anyone.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    This thread just reminded me of how divided we are as a country. We're all walking wounded, and that wound keeps on being aggrivated and won't heal.

Sidenote: Dannos comment about the "liberal" far left kids wearing the palestine shirt needs a cosign!

I can't stand those rich background fuckers who think they are waving some liberal cause flag by promoting terror group like Hezbollah. Each and every one of those fuckers needs a real lesson in what southern Lebanon is all about and they need it quick.

hey guzzo, got respect for you

but lets not try and bring israel conflict in this thread...[/b]

i agree about left wing rich kids...his shirt and his face show he does not fully understand what he is portraying or even trying to portray...

however do you agree the same can be said about hille types etc ( iam actually sure you do)

people need to be infromed fully and profoundly abpout all issues and need to consider the full extent of all stories

Hizbullah is a terrorist organization yes..partly...not all their actions or the reason for their continued existence can be summerized in that...

people in southern lebanon do not need more bombings..no one on anyside does

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I can't stand those rich background fuckers who think they are waving some liberal cause flag by promoting terror group like Hezbollah. Each and every one of those fuckers needs a real lesson in what southern Lebanon is all about and they need it quick.

hey guzzo, got respect for you

but lets not try and bring israel conflict in this thread...[/b]

i agree about left wing rich kids...his shirt and his face show he does not fully understand what he is portraying or even trying to portray...

however do you agree the same can be said about hille types etc ( iam actually sure you do)

people need to be infromed fully and profoundly abpout all issues and need to consider the full extent of all stories

Hizbullah is a terrorist organization yes..partly...not all their actions or the reason for their continued existence can be summerized in that...

people in southern lebanon do not need more bombings..no one on anyside does

sorry, I saw that picture of that kid and felt my blood boil. Yes I do agree with you, skewed views happen on all sides and it goes right back into Cosmo's bi-partisan comment (I'm all about bringing it abck with smooth transitions )

I'll save all my Hezbollah talk for another thread

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    www.myspace.com/hamas101

those bastards are taking over myspace too, so unless we massacre at least 50,000 civilians, all those fine cam whore bitches will be forced to go hijab style.

on the topic of rich kids who wear palestine shirts, better then the rich kids who sit on internet forums, bitch about them and ultimately do fuck all to benefit anyone.

nice sensitive post there

no its not better (the comparison is biased and irrelevant)

what are YOU doing??? (hopefully not posting a response

guzzo: exactly we can talk hizbullah some other time

btw my middle east politics class barely mentions israel in order to avoid class discussion ad nauseam

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    btw my middle east politics class barely mentions israel in order to avoid class discussion ad nauseam

Petition to have this added to the SoulStrut FAQ?

Sign here: X[/b]_____________________________

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Petition to have this added to the SoulStrut FAQ?

Sign here: X[/b]_____________________________

hahaha....nice to see a quick witted moderator relieve the tension in a thread

btw: ill hit you up for that LH II record (i now have money..soon)

• I am not wounded. This dood is a coward of the first order.

I'm a coward because I don't do DrWu's "homework assignments" or spend my time refuting every "fact" in Motowns 10,000 word cut 'n paste jobs.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My god, Sabadaba, you are so filled with venom and anger and sadness. I'm really sorry, my dude. I hope you feel better some day.

• My god, Sabadaba, you are so filled with venom and anger and sadness. I'm really sorry, my dude. I hope you feel better some day.

that is totally me. I'm like a sad angry venomous snake spider thingy.

• This is me, only I'm less hairy. And I'm sad. And angrier, much angrier. Rrrrr. Boo hooo hooo. RRRrrrrrr.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That's cool dog, but I'm just saying that this look is really unbecoming. Anyway, I'm not getting into anymore political discussions on this board.

• I'm not getting into anymore political discussions on this board.

I wish i had a dime for every time i told myself that.

I would be even richer than i already am.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    This is me, only I'm less hairy. And I'm sad. And angrier, much angrier. Rrrrr. Boo hooo hooo. RRRrrrrrr.

Looks like you forgot your cashmere. How was Bethpage? Long, wouldn't you say.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    US foreign policy is a joke, so being insensitive about it is no problem.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

"If there is a fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein." So said the Supreme Court in 1943, in a decision prohibiting schools from requiring the pledge of allegiance to the flag from their students. (West Va. State Bd of Ed v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624, 642 (1943).)

That's it. You're going to hang your hat on a 60 year old[/b] 4/3 split decission (from Roosevelt's Court) with a load of negative citations attached to it that repeatedly define it as a narrow holding pertaining to a conflict between the pledge of allegience and an exercise of a bonafide religious practice?

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

Note new right wing talking point. All old (past) supreme court decisions are now to be scorned. Now that we have a new supreme court they will reinterpret our Constitution to how it is "supposed" to be read.

New supreme court rulings that will contridict this "old" ruling we can count on seeing soon:

"If there is a fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that any high [Republican] official can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein."

• A lot of you are awfully quick to attack sab's alleged lifestyle and work. What do you actually know about him? Virtually nothing of substance. He joins the commotion in threads like this and needles people into making ludicrous claims about his moral bankruptcy and fondness for cashmere. It's some schoolyard mudslinging. If you really find what he says offensive, simply stop responding to him. It's a better look than goofy speculations about how sab lives his life.

• btw my middle east politics class barely mentions israel in order to avoid class discussion ad nauseam

Gee, that doesn't sound like much of a class. If my consitutional law professor told the class that we would not mention federalism because it was too controversial, I think she'd be laughed out of the room.

Then again, our class isn't in Montreal...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

"If there is a fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein." So said the Supreme Court in 1943, in a decision prohibiting schools from requiring the pledge of allegiance to the flag from their students. (West Va. State Bd of Ed v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624, 642 (1943).)

That's it. You're going to hang your hat on a 60 year old[/b] 4/3 split decission (from Roosevelt's Court) with a load of negative citations attached to it that repeatedly define it as a narrow holding pertaining to a conflict between the pledge of allegience and an exercise of a bonafide religious practice?

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

Please note new right wing talking point. Now that we have a new supreme court all "old" decisions are to be scorned. Here is what we can expect from the new court:

"If there is a fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that Any high [Republican] official can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion and force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein."

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The energy required to make up the ground necessary to get to a starting point is a pointless exercise when the person on the other side opperates from some alternative univierse of unsubstantiated "facts" whos sources he wants to keep a secret from me.[/b] I'll content myself with pointing him out as an academic fraud.

Once again, psychological insight into Sabada's real motivations.

If you'd ask I would glady cite all of the sources for the piece I wrote. There's also a small piece from the Senate Intelligence Committee's July 2004 report on pre-war intelligence on Iraq!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I would also follow that up that even if you had asked and I had cited all of the sources it wouldn't have made a difference. Whenever people have come at you with a long post you haven't responded. That's why when you asked for footnotes to my Iraq report I didn't respond, until Fatback brought it up. You are a victim of your own mechanizations. Your modus operandi is to insert little Republican zings at all the silly Democrats and leave it at that. Only rarely do you seem to move away from that style.

Soulstrut is neither a serious academic forum nor one solely devoted to in depth political discussions. The calls for footnotes seems ridiculous. You want sources I can understand that, but again I very much doubt it would further the discussion from your side at all.

• The energy required to make up the ground necessary to get to a starting point is a pointless exercise when the person on the other side opperates from some alternative univierse of unsubstantiated "facts" whos sources he wants to keep a secret from me.[/b] I'll content myself with pointing him out as an academic fraud.

Once again, psychological insight into Sabada's real motivations.

If you'd ask I would glady cite all of the sources for the piece I wrote. There's also a small piece from the Senate Intelligence Committee's July 2004 report on pre-war intelligence on Iraq!

Do I really need to go dig up the previous post that says you would be glad to supply the references to anybody EXCEPT Sabadabada?

I realize that when you do a lot of cut and pasting instead of writing the posts yourself, its hard to keep track of your argument but try and keep it consistent.

• I would also follow that up that even if you had asked and I had cited all of the sources it wouldn't have made a difference. Whenever people have come at you with a long post you haven't responded. That's why when you asked for footnotes to my Iraq report I didn't respond, until Fatback brought it up. You are a victim of your own mechanizations. Your modus operandi is to insert little Republican zings at all the silly Democrats and leave it at that. Only rarely do you seem to move away from that style.

Soulstrut is neither a serious academic forum nor one solely devoted to in depth political discussions. The calls for footnotes seems ridiculous. You want sources I can understand that, but again I very much doubt it would further the discussion from your side at all.

This is not a question of footnotes. You responded to a post with an argument that was about 2/3 cut and pasted from various magazine and news articles without revealing that fact.

The footnoting issue came up in connection with your long Iraq War piece, which really should be footnoted if you intend to pass it off anywhere other than this peanut gallery.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    serouisly at this point a mod should step the fuck up and dead this thread
    like arafat and sadat the corpse is shot and its starting to rot
    sabs you neva be on top
    motown got you on full nelson rockefeller lockdown
    sabs ya neva address this foreign policy of arrogance
    keep re iterating this plagerizm steez but who you kiddin
    with 19 pages makein my eyes bleed
    give it up son
    take off the "Fry Mumia" shirt,
    git your kid into jesus camp,give money to the GOP,support jebby
    Go report to the next young repblican lawyers convention
    but when you crawlin out the rubble of the building you were in after "the event"
    don't say you didn't have fair warning

lord strike that poor boy down

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    sabs you neva be on top
    give it up son
    but when you crawlin out the rubble of the building you were in after "the event"

Take that slungkidooobist cracker rhyming to the OKAAAAY plurrr. You need to break 1000 before you try to say what moderators need to do, MC Pee Pee Pants.

• serouisly at this point a mod should step the fuck up and dead this thread
    sabs you neva be on top
    give it up son

Take that slungkidooobist cracker rhyming to the OKAAAAY plurrr. You need to break 1000 before you try to say what moderators need to do, MC Pee Pee Pants.

Besides, this thread is pure comedy.

PS I use cashmere toilet paper.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    sabs you neva be on top
    give it up son

son not sun
    you got no humor
    i will say whatever however
    until i get banned
    I am L13 hear me snore beaaaaatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzz