Keith Olbermann on Bush

Comments

• by the anti-war left I think he is reffering to the type of useful idiots who profess their undying commitment to peace whilst wearing heszbollah t-shirts. who exist only in Dolo Yeung's fever dreams..[/b]

• JRoot,

You did not cite your sources for the information about the man snatched from JFK and sent to be tortured. PLAGARIST!

yes, but I'm sure they're from "generally reliable" sources just like all of your posts so lets just believe it.

• by the anti-war left I think he is reffering to the type of useful idiots who profess their undying commitment to peace whilst wearing heszbollah t-shirts. who exist only in Dolo Yeung's fever dreams..[/b]

holla back

• This just in, the original Harper's magazine article that I used as a source for the piece I wrote HAS NO FOOTNOTES! No list of sources either! It uses direct quotes from a 9/11 Commission report, but does not cite them!

Sabadoodoo, this is a revelation to me. You have opened my eyes.

Why couldn't I see this before?!?!?! Harper's is obviously part of the liberal news media establishment! They are just bashing Bush because of their deep partisan political hatred for everything, dare I say it, yes I will, EVERYTHING AMERICAN!!!!

Perhaps there are certain forums and circumstances where footnotes and sourcing are not required and still maintain legitimacy? Perhaps with certain bodies of work people can tell that it is researched and will deal with the facts presented rather than deal with the lack of citation? Shit, what the fuck am I thinking, this is AMERICA!

Let us all bow our heads for a moment and join hands around the virtual Soulstrut table in this moment of revelation. Might it be appropriate to sing the national anthem? At least God Bless America since it's come back in vogue. Sabadoodoo, please start us on the first verse.

It doesn't change the fact that you stole the material. But, its nice to see you are going back to try and cover your tracks.

• by the anti-war left I think he is reffering to the type of useful idiots who profess their undying commitment to peace whilst wearing heszbollah t-shirts.

This shit abounds on university campuses and within the activist community and it's enough to make a person move well towards the other end of the political spectrum.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    JRoot,

You did not cite your sources for the information about the man snatched from JFK and sent to be tortured. PLAGARIST!

yes, but I'm sure they're from "generally reliable" sources just like all of your posts so lets just believe it.

Soooo.....nothing to say about getting super- by JRoot?

Back on your meds?

• I cite my references when I cuntpaste a news article. DrWu manages to do it and Fatback and everyone else here who expects to be taken seriously.

I for one agree with Sababada that Motown was misleading in that he could have prefaced everything with saying this is mostly breakdowns of articles that he finds palusible, truthful and/or interesting.

I also agree with everyone on here that Sablahblahblah is too scared to get in the ring with me or any of the other "pinko-america haters" (hence all his missing homework assignments) because he knows that the minute he begins to put forth his agenda in more than a cursory way, he is gonna get put on blast by guys who are just as smart as he thinks he is.

Therefore, while I find it regrettable that motown has sometimes not identified his sources, I find it far more despicable that our hoping to get that unit with a view of the park, taking my wife to Les Halles for our anniversary, can't wait till I get a place in Western Mass, all I care about is the benjamins and my expensive shoes conservative ass corporate lawyer strutter, doesn't even believe in his own leaders/ideology enough to explain his point of view to anyone with a brain. You, mon frere, are the worst kind of fraud, a smart but utterly cowardly hack who will felch from the crack of your bosses ass so you can afford more cashmere sweaters.

Understand fellow strutters that Sababaloser will never respond to direct questions about politics because it requires character and character don't play in the corner office mind set that he has bought into.

Your serve Sababaloo.

Power and "benjamins" allows you to actually make a difference in the world, whereas plagiarizing from magazines and posting up long-winded rants on a message board to a group of willing kool-aid drinkers doesn't seem like a particularly worthwile pursuit to me. The energy required to make up the ground necessary to get to a starting point is a pointless exercise when the person on the other side opperates from some alternative univierse of unsubstantiated "facts" whos sources he wants to keep a secret from me. I'll content myself with pointing him out as an academic fraud.

I would rather die than live in Massachusetts.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Power and "benjamins" allows you to actually make a difference in the world, whereas plagiarizing from magazines and posting up long-winded rants on a message board to a group of willing kool-aid drinkers doesn't seem like a particularly worthwile pursuit to me. The energy required to make up the ground necessary to get to a starting point is a pointless exercise when the person on the other side opperates from some alternative univierse of unsubstantiated "facts" whos sources he wants to keep a secret from me. I'll content myself with pointing him out as an academic fraud.

Dude, get over it.

Actually, don't.

Your continued posting in this thread is comedy.

I cite my references when I cuntpaste a news article. DrWu manages to do it and Fatback and everyone else here who expects to be taken seriously.

I for one agree with Sababada that Motown was misleading in that he could have prefaced everything with saying this is mostly breakdowns of articles that he finds palusible, truthful and/or interesting.

I also agree with everyone on here that Sablahblahblah is too scared to get in the ring with me or any of the other "pinko-america haters" (hence all his missing homework assignments) because he knows that the minute he begins to put forth his agenda in more than a cursory way, he is gonna get put on blast by guys who are just as smart as he thinks he is.

Therefore, while I find it regrettable that motown has sometimes not identified his sources, I find it far more despicable that our hoping to get that unit with a view of the park, taking my wife to Les Halles for our anniversary, can't wait till I get a place in Western Mass, all I care about is the benjamins and my expensive shoes conservative ass corporate lawyer strutter, doesn't even believe in his own leaders/ideology enough to explain his point of view to anyone with a brain. You, mon frere, are the worst kind of fraud, a smart but utterly cowardly hack who will felch from the crack of your bosses ass so you can afford more cashmere sweaters.

Understand fellow strutters that Sababaloser will never respond to direct questions about politics because it requires character and character don't play in the corner office mind set that he has bought into.

Your serve Sababaloo.

LOL

Sabadaba loves the kids and wants to make a difference in the world!
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ahaaaah!

Well, you DO make a negative impact, I will give ya that! Keep at it, boy, you'll get there!

• "If there is a fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein." So said the Supreme Court in 1943, in a decision prohibiting schools from requiring the pledge of allegiance to the flag from their students. (West Va. State Bd of Ed v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624, 642 (1943).)

That's it. You're going to hang your hat on a 60 year old 4/3 split decission (from Roosevelt's Court) with a load of negative citations attached to it that repeatedly define it as a narrow holding pertaining to a conflict between the pledge of allegience and an exercise of a bonafide religious practice?

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

• Sabadaba loves the kids and wants to make a difference in the world!

Last month I helped three illegal immigrants who worked in the housekeeping department of a hotel attain a large settlement from their employer who had sexually harrassed them and repeatedly forced them to work without pay under the threat of the immigration authorities.

What did you do for anybody?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Slobberdobber is not my buddy, but I agree with this point. Shudders. Also, to say Jroot sonned him is silly. Because nothing is more lame than coming on here saying "oh this place sucks, it's beneath me to post on here, but let me grace ya'll with my ramblings." Pfft. Stay lurking--jack off! Plus no one can son Peter like he sons himself. EVAR.

a narrow holding pertaining to a conflict between the pledge of allegience and an exercise of a bonafide religious practice?

You took that exact quote word for word from a law book published in 1994!
    Dude, you are such a fucking fraud!

Last month I helped three illegal immigrants who worked in the housekeeping department of a hotel attain a large settlement from their employer who had sexually harrassed them and repeatedly forced them to work without pay under the threat of the immigration authorities.

That is so weird cuz I did the exact same thing! Damn, that's pretty freaky!

Ill just post this now, since getting a hundred signatures on your "impeach Bush" petition doesn't help anyone except your own smug feeling of self satisfaction.

Ill just post this now, since getting a hundred signatures on your "impeach Bush" petition doesn't help anyone except your own smug feeling of self satisfaction.

Yes, we are all out of step except for YOU.
    We are all brainless lowly self-obsessed worms except for YOU.
    No one else here does anything for anyone but themselves but YOU.
    No one ever makes a difference in the world but YOU.

Filing a brief for your attorney boss does not make you Ghandi, Peter.

Dude, get the fuck over yourself.

'smug feeling of self satisfaction. ' ought to be tatooed on your forehead.

• What did you do for anybody?

Like I said.

Like I said.

Would you like the names of the immigrant children I am currently putting through private school?

Or how about the address of the hospice patients I bring 'meals on wheels'?

How about the phone # of the elderly lady whose lawn I mow every other weekend, gratis?

Maybe the name of the volunteer manager at the Children's Hospital ER I work in?

See, Sab, I have a big heart...I just don't need to advertise. People know it when I speak.

You, on the other hand needs a sandwich sign that reads "Honestly, I only SOUND like an Asshole. Please let me tell you all my good deeds!"

• What did you do for anybody?

Like I said.

Would you like the names of the immigrant children I am currently putting through private school?

How about the phone # of the elderly lady whose lawn I mow every other weekend, gratis?

Maybe the name of the volunteer manager at the Children's Hospital ER I work in?

Yes.

Like I said.

See, Sab, I have a big heart...I just don't need to advertise. People know it when I speak.

You, on the other hand needs a sandwich sign that reads "Honestly, I only SOUND like an Asshole. Please let me tell you all my good deeds!"

*another chapter from Sab's playbook: respond to yourself for maximum favorable response.

Like I said.

Yes.

I'll bet.

• I just got off the phone with that elderly lady and she says you do a half-assed job cutting her lawn. She says, you dont get around the fence posts very well and that you are always cutting to close to her flower beds.

• *you are ignoring this asshole*

I just got off the phone with that elderly lady and she says you do a half-assed job cutting her lawn. She says, you dont get around the fence posts very well and that you are always cutting to close to her flower beds.

I know, those immigrants I usually hire to do it have gotten sloppy....they said something about some fat settlement they got from some sleazy mouthpiece in NYC and his gopher law school assistant, I think it killed their work ethic!

• I just got off the phone with that elderly lady and she says you do a half-assed job cutting her lawn. She says, you dont get around the fence posts very well and that you are always cutting to close to her flower beds.

I know, those immigrants I usually hire to do it have gotten sloppy....they said something about some fat settlement they got from some sleazy mouthpiece in NYC and his gopher law school assistant, I think it killed their work ethic!

What's really funny is that "the fat sleazy mouthpiece" is probably one the saints in your little liberal pantheon.

don't get me wrong, this is great, but you are not a lawyer. so if you are talking about some shit you did as part of your legal immigration clinic at school...for which you get credit for like it was a class...and regarding a case that was handled by faculty at your school ...well, you should probably say so. pro bono work is when you are actually working for free.

again, i think helping at all is a great thing. but when you are calling other people out for not being as generous as yourself...well, maybe you should clarify a bit.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I cite my references when I cuntpaste a news article. DrWu manages to do it and Fatback and everyone else here who expects to be taken seriously.

Your serve Sababaloo.

Nothing wrong with power and Benjamins in my book at all. My criticism of you is that you only care about making money and nothing else. Trust me I make a very nice living but I am not foolish enough to buy into the corporate cult that requires you check your brain and ethics at the door so your can afford a summer place in the Berkshires (let's be honest your never going to be able to afford the Hamptons). Just what "good" do you intend to do with your money exactly? Last week I was able to take enough time off to finally get a mentally ill kid off the streets and into treatment and housing. I thank my lucky stars that I am comfortable enough and in control of my time enough to make those kinds of efforts. Let's hear about your good works.

Your reply only confirms what we all can see: you are afraid to say what you really think because you know that the smart kids here will eat your top %30 of your class in law school ass for breakfast.

Continue on with your pecking but I for one know who you are cashmere boy: a little corporate puss who thinks that he is doing good because one of the partners slapped him on the back last week and promised to go to Bethpage soon.

I just got off the phone with that elderly lady and she says you do a half-assed job cutting her lawn. She says, you dont get around the fence posts very well and that you are always cutting to close to her flower beds.

What's really funny is that "the fat sleazy mouthpiece" is probably one the saints in your little liberal pantheon.

You gettin' sloppy, son! I never said he was fat! You misquoted me! With quotes! You are a fraud!

And how many times do I have to tell you I am far from what most liberals would call 'liberal'? I just don't like YOU. Your politics are the least of the offensive items when it comes to you.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread just reminded me of how divided we are as a country. We're all walking wounded, and that wound keeps on being aggrivated and won't heal.

If there ever was a place for the :: graemlin then I think this is it.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I am not wounded. This dood is a coward of the first order.