Nasty food you can't stand to watch people eat...!

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
KNOWHATIMSAYIN'!I know I can be a little bit of food nazi with my friends and be quasi-paranoid about calorie intake so I try to pull back; but there's a few times where i'm like "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!??!?!"So yo...a few minutes ago I peak over my co-workers cubicle to borrow something and I catch her stuffing her mouth with the nastiest looking hot dog ever! It was on a some bleached white enriched bun to. I swear that dog looked fucking gray and she was just wolfing it down. What's some food you can't watch people eat? I WANT THIS TO BE ANOTHER CLASSIC FOOD-STRUT :5pager: and this has nothing to do with my being vegetarian. Just last night night I was eating pizza with the pepperoni slices picked off

Comments

• something about a bag of cheese curds makes me want to hurl. and im a huge cheeselover. it just seems like a bag of american cheese-balls with a little bit of liquid in it. *vomit*

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Crab legs.

• Chitlins'. Them shits smell like um...shit.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Speaking of sea food, the one thing I had a hard time doing was spliiting open whole jumbo shrimps with my bare hands....

• Crab legs.

You're obviously not acustomed to the finer things in life. Nouveu-rich indeed.

• chipped beef on toast

and......

• eggplant kind of creeps me out

Crab legs.

You're obviously not acustomed to the finer things in life if you think a stinky crab leg is one of the "finer" things in life.

• never liked stuff like that during my stay in Japan:

seafood is fine, but not alive please!

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    those "pulled pork sandwiches" they sell at the CNE in Toronto, and i imagine other fairs too. maybe it's just the name that turns me right off, but something about that shit is raaaaank.

• chipped beef on toast

and......

dudes need to post pics because that basically sounds like a roast beef sandwhich.

• Crab legs.

You're obviously not acustomed to the finer things in life if you think a stinky crab leg is one of the "finer" things in life.

When I said "finer things in life" i was speaking in relative terms.

Crab legs.

Clearly, because there's no way you could've meant "objectively fine" when referring to a stinky crab leg.

• Crab legs.

Clearly, because there's no way you could've meant "objectively fine" when referring to a stinky crab leg.

If all you've been able to experience is "stinky" crab, then clearly you haven't been exposed to the finer fish markets and restaurants.

Good fish shouldn't stink.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Chicken

• Good fish shouldn't stink.

I'm not even going say anything.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Lemon meringue pie

• Speaking of sea food, the one thing I had a hard time doing was spliiting open whole jumbo shrimps with my bare hands....

nothing is better then sitting at a table with family in tuscany, pulling apart massive prawns that crown some bomb rissotto.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Make that fish that you eat shoudn't stink.

Chicken wings get me.

Pork rinds are just gross.

And tangentially, people that bring the utensil to their mouth all quick really bug me out. They'll get the food onto the fork or spoon bring it near their mouth, and then real quick put the food in their mouth.

• chipped beef on toast

and......

dudes need to post pics because that basically sounds like a roast beef sandwhich.

• Lemon meringue pie

BAN

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    something about a bag of cheese curds makes me want to hurl. and im a huge cheeselover. it just seems like a bag of american cheese-balls with a little bit of liquid in it. *vomit*

as a native of the dairy state, i have to ask where the f*ck are you getting your cheese curds from? liquid? getting fresh & proper cheese curds is a life changing experience, kinda like acid.

oh yeah...i got your american balls right here!

• Chitlins'. Them shits smell like um...shit.

Crab legs.

If all you've been able to experience is "stinky" crab, then clearly you haven't been exposed to the finer fish markets and restaurants.

Perhaps, but ALL fish/meat stinks to me now after being vegetarian for a while.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

That looks like the kind of sandwich with a spongy bite that squirts in your mouth.

• "Enjoying the finer things in life" rings a bit hollow knowing you have not enjoyed a good steak.

You let me down, bro.

• maybe the worse i've heard about
    (from a college buddy who was a navy vet)

balut