PROJECT RUNWAY 3

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
this guyseems part james bond villain/part fabulous vampireand i think he is faking his accent.the guy who put this basket on the model's head is crazyi like the dude from atlanta's dress of coffee filtersi also like that 1940's mother of fivein the clips they show bitchy michael kors ask "are you a virgo??" and she replies, "no, i'm an architect". i like her she is cool as a cucumber

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm rolling with ATL dude - 1) b/c making a dress out of coffee filters was pretty brilliant and 2) because he's the only person of color on what's ended up being the whitest PR ever.

I'm glad Vincent didn't get bounced even though it's sort of clear he's fucking crazy.

I hope punk dude learns to chill with the attitude because I think he'd be an interesting guy to keep around. Just not for too long.

Fake British accent guy is entertaining but he's begging for a beatdown sooner or later.

I also like former-Mattel-designer. Even if he brings his own pillow on trips with him.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    this guy

seems part james bond villain/part fabulous vampire

and i think he is faking his accent.

YES!!! This dude's laugh is so out of hand

Accent is totally fake

the guy who put this basket on the model's head is crazy

Yes I really like this guy he is completely gone. Burned out and missing like half his nose from all the coke. I was so happy he didn't get sent home, so far the most entertaining

i also like that 1940's mother of five

in the clips they show bitchy michael kors ask "are you a virgo??" and she replies, "no, i'm an architect". i like her she is cool as a cucumber

Despite initially thinking she was a man I am down with her non sweatpants lifestyle and she seems to know what she's doing.

That LA guy with the neck tat is super annoying and ghey, the guy that won is an ass hat, and the Black dude from ATL is good.

That chelsea muscle queen dude is talented but I predict will be totally lame.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I'm rolling with ATL dude - 1) b/c making a dress out of coffee filters was pretty brilliant and 2) because he's the only person of color on what's ended up being the whitest PR ever.

yeah i agree. during the auditions chloe was the only one pulling for him, but he proved that he has no only the technical ability but the innovation.

fake british accent guy's laugh is calculated too. seriously who cackles? this guy is covered in bourgouis affectations, i can't wait for him to fight with someone he deems classless.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    fake british accent guy's laugh is calculated too. seriously who cackles? this guy is covered in bourgouis affectations, i can't wait for him to fight with someone he deems classless.

He's like sommalier dude from Top Chef, just times infinity.

• fake british accent guy's laugh is calculated too. seriously who cackles? this guy is covered in bourgouis affectations, i can't wait for him to fight with someone he deems classless.

He's like sommalier dude from Top Chef, just times infinity.

Wow! Now I have to check this out.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    this guy

serge gainsbourg's long lost son...

• how did the minneapolis girl (katherine) do?

no cable,
    mike

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I missed this last night, but I went to High School with Bradley from Los Angeles. He was in a class 3 years ahead of me, but I'm friends with his younger brother. Anything remarkable/unremarkable about him?

I missed this last night, but I went to High School with Bradley from Los Angeles. He was in a class 3 years ahead of me, but I'm friends with his younger brother. Anything remarkable/unremarkable about him?

i thought his garment was sloppy, but the first challenge was pretty difficult since they had use only items from their apartment. his bio video was pretty awesome and the clothes and sketches in his portfolio were cute and looked like stuff i would want to wear.

sorry mike, i don't remember katherine's too much.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Is your avatar from Mike Tyson's Knockout?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    ohhh, this season looks to be the bomb!
    I can't believe crazy hat dude didn't get eliminated, but I'm glad he's still around because he is wacko.

What about tattooed neck guy? Ultimate NAGL.

I'm so excited for this shit.

Fake English nobleman? Check.
    Hot ATL stylish black dude? Check.
    Self-obsessed gay man? Check.
    Cute blond chick? Check.
    Refined mother of five? Check.
    Possibly hetero tattoo guy who thinks he's all that? Check.

and Tim Gunn!!!!!

carry on....

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    don't sleep on

or

they both turned out some ill shit yesterday along with that barbie guy and the guy that won the challenge. i don't know if the guy that won the challenge will be able to keep up. that was the first dress he ever made, i don't think he has enough experience to get through all the challenges in the long run.

DONGER!

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

edit: mdd is deader than dead today.

Mancuso is creeping from house to house and "silencing" his critics!

Can't post on the internet with your DJ hands chopped off...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ive got a crush on this girl here:

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    how did the minneapolis girl (katherine) do?

no cable,
    mike

no internets? eztv

just started downloading myself. had no idea the new season started. shouldnt have read this thread. what a spoiler orgy!

• debardebar 215 Posts
    ive got a crush on this girl here:

hell yeah! those SI swimsuit editions she did helped me through my early teenage years! Seal is one lucky bastard.

Anyways, the Mattell guy, the coffee filter dude, and the German woman that did the silver dress w/ green beads (?) were my favorites last night.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i just remembered i hated heidi when i watched the other seasons. downloaded those and saw a couple in a row each time. pretty much everything she says on the show is scripted, and she says the same shit in each episode. becomes extra obvious when you see more than one ep. i suspected she was a robot, or maybe a mute, and they could only afford an actor for a short supply of lines. seems like they got rid of/shorterend down most of that stuff for this season thank god.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i just remembered i hated heidi when i watched the other seasons. downloaded those and saw a couple in a row each time. pretty much everything she says on the show is scripted, and she says the same shit in each episode. becomes extra obvious when you see more than one ep. i suspected she was a robot, or maybe a mute, and they could only afford an actor for a short supply of lines. seems like they got rid of/shorterend down most of that stuff for this season thank god.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Yes, everything Audrey said.

I am liking Robert. His dress was super cute.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    the whitest PR ever

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts

The saddest cut ever! The story of his mom throwing his sketches on the floor, about never having friends, having to say good-bye all his life...

Dress was ugly though.

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts

The saddest cut ever! The story of his mom throwing his sketches on the floor, about never having friends, having to say good-bye all his life...

Dress was ugly though.

Dude, that story was as fake as his accent. It was the most cliched "my family didn't support my art" story I've ever heard. Definitely didn't happen. I didn't believe a word of it.

I think that was the wrong choice. That beeyatch is gonna get kicked off soon anyways, and she's not half as entertaining.

I mean COME ON, DUDE CACKLES.

Great show though, this season is shaping up to be a winner!

"It's coming, it's coming, it's coming, it's coming, RIGHT NOW."

i am totally sad that the fake accent guy is gone, even though i find him mildly disgusting. that sob story might be fake, but i think his crying was genuine though.

what about the vincent/angela beef? i hated angela's bio video by the way where she was talking about her garments getting mistaken for yves saint laurent. he is crazy and melodramatic for sure ("this was the nightmare of my life"), but i thought the dress would have been fine sans the star trek shoulders.

I wasn't feeling her. "I don't believe in sketching."

Vincent is so great. He's totally loose.