Most recent album you have rediscovered

13»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I listened to this all the time in like the sixth grade. I found it in my old cd book among all my ministry and pantera stuff haha. This is a really solid album IMO.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• VeeEightVeeEight 325 Posts
    Been listenin to Livin Proof for the last couple of days, as well as Cutty Rank's Six Million Ways to Die

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Stephon Simmonds - Spirit Tales

UK Neo Soul

• So good. I haven't listened to it in a while though, you've just reminded me...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I just rediscovered this too!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

the version of 'Ball of Confusion' on here is

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

It has been a long time since I listend to this. I loaded the CD on my iPod the other day and have really been digging it.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

• Assagai - Afro Rock

I bought this one back in the days in South Africa and never listened to it much but on saturday i gave it some spins and it is really great!

Does anyone know about the band? Looking for some more...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Assagai - Afro Rock

I bought this one back in the days in South Africa and never listened to it much but on saturday i gave it some spins and it is really great!

Does anyone know about the band? Looking for some more...

I have their self titled album sitting around somewhere. Seem to remember it being pretty good but haven't listened to it in some time.

Chrisma "Hibernation"
    I recently found their LP "chinese restaurant" and dug the shit outta it...then I realized that the band name sounded familar, so I dug in this crate of shit I have that I dont listen to and sure enough found the album pictured above...good shit...synth pop gone horribly wrong with lots of aggressive guitars, rill nice.

I have a few singles by this group and am interested in finding anything else by them. Apparently they've been around forever in Italy (like from the late sixties to the present). There's a bunch of clips of their Italian TV appearances and videos on youtube. They're not super amazing to me, just impressively weird.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    That recent WGBH documentary on Marvin Gaye inspired me to rediscover this fantastic collection:

info from AMG
    Vulnerable is the end result of a project entitled The Ballads that Marvin Gaye began in 1966. Gaye intended the project as a showcase for his crooning, as well as a way to pay tribute to the pop and jazz standards he loved. It was a labor of love that took him 12 years to complete, and even after it was finished, the record wasn't released until 1997.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

haven't listened to this in a while, suited the weather (bright and sunny) and my mood (cautiously cheerful with a subtle undercurrent of horror and dread) perfectly for my walk home from work early yesterday evening.

haven't listened to this in a while, suited the weather (bright and sunny) and my mood (cautiously cheerful with a subtle undercurrent of horror and dread) perfectly for my walk home from work early yesterday evening.

No pic!

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

No pic!

huh? It's Love's Da Capo, but I see the pic in your post as well as mine...

No pic!

huh? It's Love's Da Capo, but I see the pic in your post as well as mine...

I see the html for it, but no pic. It's a ghost picture!