NBA FINALS 2006 - What's Really Good Batchez

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Then tell me why Coach Riley doesn't play him during most of the 4th quarters in games???

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Then tell me why Coach Riley doesn't play him during most of the 4th quarters in games???

cuz he doesn't play D! geez, the only thing I said was "facilitates the offense with Wade being catalyst" and we get into all this nonsense.

Coach Riley

nobody says "Coach Riley". lol it's either "Riley" or "Pat Riley".

Coach Riley

Wow, I've really been there haven't I.

Coach Riley

Wow, I've really been there haven't I.

go get 'em Coach!

cuz he doesn't play D! geez, the only thing I said was "facilitates the offense with Wade being catalyst" and we get into all this nonsense.

YOu were all

And I was

And then you got to be a smartass again and hence this little "debate."

YOu were all

And I was

And then you got to be a smartass again and hence this little "debate."

haha true. i knew it would tick off some participants too!! with the "knowledge dropped".

okay, i think we both definitely have better things to do than argue on an internet board at 11pm over Jason Williams. If Jdub found out, he'd be like this:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Has anyone mentioned that Miami's current playoff mastery has coincided with competition against Chicago, New Jersey and a poorly functioning Detroit?

Sayin, K.

So Miami would have lost to a properly functioning Detroit?

If Detroit had internal problems or were just exhausted playin against the Cavs, so what. This the Playoffs. How does this take away from the Heat's victory.
    Are Chicago and New Jersey unworthy opponents?

Dallas played against an injured Raja Bell/no Amare/no Thomas, does that make Dallas' victories suspect?

Explain yourself?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    STRONG CHEST PASSES

• Has anyone mentioned that Miami's current playoff mastery has coincided with competition against Chicago, New Jersey and a poorly functioning Detroit?

Sayin, K.

If Detroit had internal problems or were just exhausted playin against the Cavs, so what. This the Playoffs. How does this take away from the Heat's victory.

Dallas played against an injured Raja Bell/no Amare/no Thomas, does that make Dallas' victories suspect?

Explain yourself?

You coulda just said "no Amare". Who gives a fuck if Raja Bell and Kurt Thomas were hurt, those guys suck.

STRONG CHEST PASSES

LOL, IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

Has anyone mentioned that Miami's current playoff mastery has coincided with competition against Chicago, New Jersey and a poorly functioning Detroit?

Sayin, K.

Explain yourself?

You coulda just said "no Amare". Who gives a fuck if Raja Bell and Kurt Thomas were hurt, those guys suck.

Suck or not, U know what i mean. Lets not turn this into an individual player critique.

• Has anyone mentioned that Miami's current playoff mastery has coincided with competition against Chicago, New Jersey and a poorly functioning Detroit?

Sayin, K.

Explain yourself?

Suck or not, U know what i mean. Lets not turn this into an individual player critique.

I'm feeling salty. Been waiting too long for this series. I might just fuck witcha.

I know what you mean.

I'm feeling salty. Been waiting too long for this series. I might just fuck witcha.

I know what you mean.

No doubt. You should feel amped for this shit. If i were a Suns fan i might have been offended.

• Options

Sayin, K.

Explain yourself?

Their calibre of opponents have been soft - they haven't been tested. Guess this is the time to prove it.

K.

STRONG CHEST PASSES

dude, this is the second time you implied interest in men's pectoral muscles.

Sayin, K.

Explain yourself?

you're right. Detroit was "poorly functioning" cuz their bench is not deep, and Flip Saunders didn't make proper adjustments.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Next year, dude. Beware, Suns will be creeping up again. They made it to June 3 this year, last year was June 1st.

As for now, GO WEST!

• You coulda just said "no Amare". Who gives a fuck if Raja Bell and Kurt Thomas were hurt, those guys suck.

Next year, dude. Beware, Suns will be creeping up again. They made it to June 3 this year, last year was June 1st.

As for now, GO WEST!

The West is going to be sick next year. Mavs need to take care of business against the Heat, cos nothing is promised for next year. Suns, Clips, Spurs...are all good teams that will be hungry. 'Preciate yr support of the 'WEST' in this series.

• GAMEDAY FOLLS!!!!!!!

WHO READY????????

I know there has been a bit of smack talked, but it's time to get down with your predictions. Right here.

Mavs in 6!!!

You guys did a good job on Shaq last night... haha but it wasn't just Damp & Diop (lol) it was the whole damn team!!!

Uhm so what happened to Josh Howard putting the ice on Wade???????

Jason Terry =

• You guys did a good job on Shaq last night... haha but it wasn't just Damp & Diop (lol) it was the whole damn team!!!

Jason Terry =

11-25 ain't 70%. I'll take it. It's an improvement on what kind of stats Wade had been putting up, and he only scored 3 in the fourth, so you tell me.

• Every time Shaq got the ball he was a step or two outside of the paint. If his best weapon this series is the "turnaround jumpshot", we'll live with that all day.

Mavs won that game with defense.

You guys did a good job on Shaq last night... haha but it wasn't just Damp & Diop (lol) it was the whole damn team!!!

Jason Terry =

11-25 ain't 70%. I'll take it. It's an improvement on what kind of stats Wade had been putting up, and he only scored 3 in the fourth, so you tell me.

.... and 13 in the first... I am not giving Howard much credit. Wade can work him, son (if he wants).

Remember, Rile>Johnson, I think the Heat will find a way to break your D...

Either way, I'm happy to see the Mavs win it.

• You guys did a good job on Shaq last night... haha but it wasn't just Damp & Diop (lol) it was the whole damn team!!!

Jason Terry =

.... and 13 in the first... I am not giving Howard much credit. Wade can work him, son (if he wants).

Remember, Rile>Johnson, I think the Heat will find a way to break your D...

Either way, I'm happy to see the Mavs win it.

I think you're crazy and I'm gonna work you when this thing is over pretty soon.

Riles is not > Johnson. Dood hasn't won a ring in twenty years since he stopped coaching Showtime.

We won by 10 and played shitty and you're trying to run my team down. GTFOHWTBS. I gives a fuck how much credit you give Josh. He'll be back.

Wade is sick though. Sicker than I thought. I've had my head buried in WC playoffs. Still, he's not gonna get the contributions he needs to win this thing. I'll be surprised if the Heat win more than a game.

It's hilarious, people still want to disbelieve what they've seen about the Mavericks. WE beat the champs in their house. That was the finals. This is the wrap-up paperwork.

Riley hasn't won a ring since... ??? Johnson hasn't won A ring!!

you're crazy... I actually LIKE your team.... I am just adding to the conversation so this is not just one big Mavs slobfest... jesus... nevermind dude. Go have your coronary off chicken fried steak and a Heat win.

• Riley hasn't won a ring since... ??? Johnson hasn't won A ring!!

you're crazy... I actually LIKE your team.... I am just adding to the conversation so this is not just one big Mavs slobfest... jesus... nevermind dude. Go have your coronary off chicken fried steak and a Heat win.

What's wrong with a Mavs slobfest?

To be fair to Avery, this IS his first year and he's looking good % wise to get one (a ring).

I thought the Heat played some real good defense. Haslem's physicality obviously bothered Dirk, and they ran some well-timed and well-placed double teams at him. I don't know what was up with Josh but he played a pretty bad game on offense, missing a lot of seemingly good looks and turning the ball over five times. Wade's blocks were just sick. His elevation is amazing. Never stops hustling either. Prevailing opinion seems to be Wade wore down some due at the end of that game to his sicknesses this week. Still, he's gonna need to score 40-45 to get his team over the hump. Too much depth and quickness on the Mavs for the Heat to deal with.

Hey man, I'll take you to get the best CFS ever next time you're in Austin!!

• Riley hasn't won a ring since... ??? Johnson hasn't won A ring!!

Sorry Johnny Paycheck.....just a little fired up this AM!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Jonny....I know these games run late on the East Coast but did you see the 4th Quarter??

Wade was 1 for 6....talk about

Josh shut his ass down when it counted.

I was worried about Shaq but he didn't show much last night....there are blind guys that can shoot better than 1 for 9 from the line.

With Dirk and Josh having off nights offensively and still winning by 10 I'm a lot more confident that Cuban's gonna get his trophy!!

• Wade was guarded by Adrian Griffin for the bulk of the first quarter.