REP YOUR DAILY LUNCH!!!!

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    a can of Amy's soup one time and it was simultaneously the most expensive and shittiest canned soup I'd ever consumed.

i agree with this 100%.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    today:
    beet salad with onions and grapefruit juice dressing
    tomato bocconcinni (sp??) pesto sandwich
    water
    long espresso

yesterday:
    rice and peas with veggie stew gravy and scotchbonnets
    dumpling
    tabouli
    water
    genmachai

geez, you're gonna live long.

• slow smoked hot bbq pork sandwhich
    bbq beans
    macaroni
    banana pudding
    sweet tea

delicious!

Damn that sounds good! You are reppin' the SUPER Down South lunch right there mayne.

SUPER is right

Today,

Hot Dog from Taters Tobacco To Go

Cole Slaw this lady i work with brought in

a .39 soda that i dont even know the brand name of

and about 40 Southern Homes Choco/Vanilla Duplex cookies.

My shit NEVER floats.

C.

nice..I like your style...

as for me..I am once again headed back to Smokin' Stokes for some of that Cheerwine BBQ pork. that shit is unfadeable(so please don't try to fade it)!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yesterday was ridiculous, lunch involved 3 restaurants.

(^_^)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Name these 3 spots............................

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    turtle tower - northern vietnamese

Burma Superstar

Park Chow

hi p#t, looking snazzy sports in your t

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    i love free lunch. today was fried chicken, "7 layer" dip (some white man's mexican dip concoction), roastbeef/ham/turkey sandwiches, baked beans, potato salad, and plenty of desserts.

when i have to pay, i usually try to fuck with this fresh barbecue they cook up right outside my window about 2 or 3 times a week (when the weather is nice). it's pretty much unfuckwittable. $7 gets you 2 meats (usually there's brats, hot dogs, hamburgers, some type of chicken either chredded or whole and usually barbecued) and anything else from the sides table that you can fit on 2 paper plates. lots of good macaroni salad, baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw, fruits, cookies, ice tea and lemonade, brownies, fresh veggie platters, etc.. all of it made fresh daily.

sometimes i fuck with the Little Anitas new mexica nspot across the street, or I cop one of those fresh made sandwiches fro mstarbucks, those are pretty good too. I'm starting to feel like I am more into food these days than records. Is there a message board for that?

• Rix22Rix22 67 Posts
    Hit the Soul Food spot today for:

-Fish
    -Yams
    -Dressing

Next trip will include:

-Chicken
    -Greens
    -Spaghetti
    -Mac-N-Cheese
    -Cornbread
    -Peach Cobbler

Gotta love the old lady server that calls everyone "Baby" and "Honey" with her wig cocked to the side and half the hair net falling off the back of her head.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    or I cop one of those fresh made sandwiches fro mstarbucks, those are pretty good too. I'm starting to feel like I am more into food these days than records. Is there a message board for that?

Fresh made sandwiches at starbucks? Where do you get these? Here in Seattle all of the sandwiches at Starbucks are delivered by trucks at night and they arrive pre-made and wrapped in plastic. The sandwiches then sit in refrigerated cases with the bottled juice. Nothing fresh about the Starbucks sandwiches here. The Starbucks here have no food prep areas. All the sandwiches, salads, breakfast sandwiches, cookies, etc. are pre-made and delivered. Does the Starbucks you go to have a deli? Do they make the sandwiches in front of you?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    turtle tower - northern vietnamese

Burma Superstar

Park Chow

oh shit! you dudes went to Burma ? Damn! I've been trying to get in that place but it's always busy on weekends!

Yo that food at American Dinner was off the chain-mail!

Park Chow=blows. over rated and hello "gringos" man.

and I had Fresh Choice today. hatt me now.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    or I cop one of those fresh made sandwiches fro mstarbucks, those are pretty good too. I'm starting to feel like I am more into food these days than records. Is there a message board for that?

Fresh made sandwiches at starbucks? Where do you get these? Here in Seattle all of the sandwiches at Starbucks are delivered by trucks at night and they arrive pre-made and wrapped in plastic. The sandwiches then sit in refrigerated cases with the bottled juice. Nothing fresh about the Starbucks sandwiches here. The Starbucks here have no food prep areas. All the sandwiches, salads, breakfast sandwiches, cookies, etc. are pre-made and delivered. Does the Starbucks you go to have a deli? Do they make the sandwiches in front of you?

ok i guess they're not fresh. they must be close to fresh though. they have little stickers that say "prepared on..." with same day dates. STARBUCKS CONNOT LIE. haha. They taste damn good compared to subway or BK or any other bullshit around here. The smoked turkey with havarti, red peppers, and dill mayo or whatever, that shit is the truth. plus, i'm always getting starbucks gift cards from people around here. chalk it up to more free lunch.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    leftover pizza

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    haha, we only had a ginger cake at park chows, and I was not in the mood to eat at that point, NO MAS.

lynda works at burma, so get your tofu rod laver hacky sack ass over there. She will give you preferential treatment because you're a wise cracking dj, hah.

glad you enjoyed. Now ask dude at your local tacqueria experience to lay it down w/ his squeeze bottle and bust those intricate presentations.

but yes, let me know if you need reservations and I will arrange w/ her.

• turtle tower - northern vietnamese

Burma Superstar

Park Chow

oh shit! you dudes went to Burma ? Damn! I've been trying to get in that place but it's always busy on weekends!

when I worked on Clement street that place was literally my daily lunch. Sooo bomb.

They had these 4.95 lunch specials...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    joyce, the owner of burma is good peoples. I had a good convo w/ her about the inner workings of the business. I got my nerd on....

support mom & pop restaurants!!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

(^_^)

those look so yummy! shits on 90% of the Pho spot here in HKG.

no. no good PHO in Hong Kong.[/b]

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

(^_^)

those look so yummy! shits on 90% of the Pho spot here in HKG.

no. no good PHO in Hong Kong.[/b]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Now ask dude at your local tacqueria experience to lay it down w/ his squeeze bottle and bust those intricate presentations.

lol

that might be the biggest ever uttered on Strut.

props to L*n**, i'mma get my grub soon come at Burma.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Now ask dude at your local tacqueria experience to lay it down w/ his squeeze bottle and bust those intricate presentations.

lol

that might be the biggest ever uttered on Strut.

props to L*n**, i'mma get my grub soon come at Burma.

after bev and i eat at burma we walk on down to geinke (sp?) and get ice cream waffle cones for dessert. mmmm... goood. clement has some nice spots to eat. good dimsum and pork buns.

• Options

ROSE CAF?? (324 Broadview, at Gerrard East, 416-406-9906). Price: $1.50 (taxes included) . Rating: NNNNN
    located in the prettiest building in Riverdale's Chinatown East, Rose Caf?? gets everything right, from friendly counter service to made-to-order banh mi with the freshest ingredients. Recalling tuna salad, Ga Cha Bong finds shreds of cured chicken wrapped in a flaky-crusted, pillowy-centred French bun spread with butter and sweet mayo and layered with lengthwise slices of English cuke and thick strands of sweetly pickled daikon and carrot. A toss of finely minced Thai bird chilies injects slow-building heat. The vegetarian version, Banh Mi Chay, comes beefed-up with dense tofu and chewy Chinese 'shrooms.

K in Canada.