Best Soul Strut Beefs of All-Time?

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I think that anything that fellow UMAD posts could be seen as beef worthy he's very abrasive or is that i'm just misjudging him and this is just "regular NYC attitude"

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    "regular NYC attitude"
    I don't like this term.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Blaz vs everyone

ah shit, i remember that phase, when soulstrut officially blew up. i started getting mad at all the honkies coming in talking shit about their weak hip hop and getting all elitist and shit. it didn't take me long to realize all these people were here to stay for good, and the days of breaks were coming to an end.

i think i said some shit to paycheck coz he was being loud and obnoxious, then ai jumped on me followed by everyone else, then i pm'd ai and he put that shit out on front street. then everyone started clowning. then raj clowned jumex and i threw in a couple jabs, then jumex tried to put me on front street. i put faux_rillz in his place a couple of times.

surprised noone mentioned my beef with soufriere, that shit was serious for a minute. that might be one of the only beefs that got deleted. the pm exchanges were way worse. we sorted that one out later, over a few spliffs.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    mojoworkin had his 15 minutes too. Short but brilliant career. A kind of soulstrut Syd Barrett.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    mojoworkin had his 15 minutes too. Short but brilliant career. A kind of soulstrut Syd Barrett.
    I had him BAN'd--just like Grafwritah.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Grafwritah.

this dude needs to come back

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Naldo, do yo make a little mark on your credit card for every one that goes down?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i put faux_rillz in his place a couple of times.

Please be serious.

You've never done much around here beyond serving as a punching bag.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i don't really beef, i make fan art

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...&PHPSESSID=

I dont get it.
    what did I do.
    Mylat said it best.
    You diss Docbeezy you dis yourself.
    I was expecting to open this thread and get completely clowned.
    I was let down.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...&PHPSESSID=

i miss docbeezy

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Please be serious.

meta-beef: beef inside a beef thread

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    i miss docbeezy

What happened to that boy? He seems to have sold off a bunch of bad records in a quick hurry and then bounced for good.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Naldo, do yo make a little mark on your credit card for every one that goes down?
    No, I only laugh.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    i miss docbeezy

What happened to that boy? He seems to have sold off a bunch of bad records in a quick hurry and then bounced for good.

I needed that Skull Snaps reish in my life.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    What about TrAnSiEnT?

Transient holds it down at XXL these days.

Please be serious.

faux_rillz is my favourite person to beef with, coz he takes himself so seriously, and he thinks everyone should listen to his opinions and conform. we're like polar opposites. i love it even more when he tries to spice up his weak arguments with harvard lingo. i've got a dictionary and a thesaurus too, wigga. peace. real hip hop lives.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wassup Blaz.

i've got a dictionary and a thesaurus too, wigga. peace. real hip hop lives.

That's the hottest shit I've read in a long while.

Please be serious.

faux_rillz is my favourite person to beef with, coz he takes himself so seriously, and he thinks everyone should listen to his opinions and conform. we're like polar opposites. i love it even more when he tries to spice up his weak arguments with harvard lingo. i've got a dictionary and a thesaurus too, wigga. peace. real hip hop lives.

Classic.

What to you is "Harvard lingo" that requires consulting a dictionary = everyday speech for most people I know.

Keep keeping that real hip-hop alive in Canada, though.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Please be serious.

Classic.

What to you is "Harvard lingo" that requires consulting a dictionary = everyday speech for most people I know.

In all fairness Blaz comes from the Bosnia/ Croatia/ Yugoslavia area

Please be serious.

Classic.

In all fairness Blaz comes from the Bosnia/ Croatia/ Yugoslavia area

Yes, but where does he currently keep real hip-hop alive, though?

If I slighted his efforts to keep real hip-hop alive bicontinentally, I apologize.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Blazen Petrovic with the no look pass!

i'm keeping it real internationally, son. real gritty and grimy.

that's my boy up there. dropped 109 points in a game in europe one time when he played for cibona zagreb.

i'm gonna be the drazen petrovic of this hip hop shit. one day you'll see me on the cover of scratch rocking a petrovic jersey.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

That just made me laugh out loud.

good morning.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Fatback might need his own thread here.* Fatback vs. Paycheck/Soulmarcosa/Ipod DJs, anyone?

*See also "Vitamin."

i been meaning to ax what my beef seitan with Marco was/is?

and oh shit ipod "DJs" ARCGHCGJLGHH! but that's not really SS related

if we we expand to my beefs with the general universe, we are entering a world of psychiatric pain.

• Fatback might need his own thread here.* Fatback vs. Paycheck/Soulmarcosa/Ipod DJs, anyone?

*See also "Vitamin."

Something about animal testing. It was short-lived (half a day?).

Fatback might need his own thread here.* Fatback vs. Paycheck/Soulmarcosa/Ipod DJs, anyone?

*See also "Vitamin."

Something about animal testing. It was short-lived (half a day?).

Oh Shit. Right.

Marco! It's on the 22nd then. Bitch Homo PETA cracker. I'll bury you in Wings records.

the ones that are so obviously someone's alias are just not as fun.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

the ones that are so obviously someone's alias are just not as fun.
    True but zizag/L13 posted some funny shit in that thread.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

*See also "Vitamin."

if we we expand to my beefs with the general universe, we are entering a world of psychiatric pain.

Yes, but you certainly earn points for consistency. Your inaugural post has proven pretty emblemetic of your general ethos. I know I'm not the only one who remembers Fatback vs Motown67's record reviews. Guns blazing, straight from the gate.