HarveyCanal Appreciation

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Harvey, you???re pure comedy and we love you for it. With charming sincerity, you manage to offer gems like this:???Think of it this way. If a fossilized dinosaur can be mined, refined, and burned to create potential energy. Imagine the energy that could be produced from a live emotional creature.???Dude! That???s priceless. You can pay for laughs like that.PS NZSHADOW IS THE FUTURE

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    "I honestly don't know what is so far-fetched about certain earthlings being descendants of reptilian visitors from another planet."

At first I laughed at this, but then my Jewish Hollywood boss stuck his elongated toungue out i n the air and caught a fruitfly in the middle of a conversation.

Danno, beware your mockery. They are watching

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Should I be honored that some of y'all feel that you are representing the unimaginative, chump-ass status quo at my expense?

Little dudes abound.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts

PS NZSHADOW IS THE FUTURE

no doubt

• Funky16Corners: Representing the unimaginative, chump-ass status quo since 1962 [/b]

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Should I be honored that some of y'all feel that you are representing the unimaginative, chump-ass status quo at my expense?

Little dudes abound.

Dude, you should feel like a goof for seriously expounding stupid ideas, i.e. "Think of it this way. If a fossilized dinosaur can be mined, refined, and burned to create potential energy. Imagine the energy that could be produced from a live emotional creature.???

You're sugesting that because oil derives from dinosaurs, living animals that possess emotions are a great source of energy. Your private mind garden has to be a pretty special place, because statements like that are, like, silly.

Which is why I like you, man. The world needs more silliness. Seriously.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Funky16Corners: Representing the unimaginative, chump-ass status quo since 1962 [/b]

I used to represent the imaginative believers of Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Abominable Snowman and the Loch Ness Monster........but then God came to me in a dream and told me they didn't exist.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Funky16Corners: Representing the unimaginative, chump-ass status quo since 1962 [/b]

I used to represent the imaginative believers of Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Abominable Snowman and the Loch Ness Monster........but then God came to me in a dream and told me they didn't exist.

an iguana came to me once and told me your god doesn't exist.

and I know it wasn't It a dream cause I pinched the iguana and a neocon came out his 3rd eye

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    So what does this all have to do with Ethanol?

• I really don't see the need in creating and maintaining a thread dedicated to disrespecting one person.

Group taunting is some girl in a pink skirt shit if ever I've seen it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

well-said. pure schoolyard games.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I really don't see the need in creating and maintaining a thread dedicated to disrespecting one person.

calm down,

Archaic has thick (possibly scaley) skin. He can take some ribbing. if you are the sensitive type you may find this site hard to deal with

• I really don't see the need in creating and maintaining a thread dedicated to disrespecting one person.

I agree wholeheartedly, but I have nothing against girls in pink skirts. I should hope you don't, either.

• if you are the sensitive type you may find this site hard to deal with

Dude, you should feel like a goof for seriously expounding stupid ideas, i.e. "Think of it this way. If a fossilized dinosaur can be mined, refined, and burned to create potential energy. Imagine the energy that could be produced from a live emotional creature.???

You're sugesting that because oil derives from dinosaurs, living animals that possess emotions are a great source of energy. Your private mind garden has to be a pretty special place, because statements like that are, like, silly.

All of the millions of billions of people who have been sacrificed in the name of black magic over the course of human history probably aren't seeing a silly angle to my comments as you are.

I can't say one way or the other if human sacrifice actually does aid magical endeavors. But far too many at least believe that it does to the point that as you laugh, others die.

Seriously, you've at least heard of virgins being sacrificed, haven't you? There's supposed to be something along the lines of capturing their pure energy that makes them ideal prey for black magicians.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    is this madness eclipse related???

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

All of the millions of billions of people who have been sacrificed in the name of black magic over the course of human history probably aren't seeing a silly angle to my comments as you are.

I can't say one way or the other if human sacrifice actually does aid magical endeavors. But far too many at least believe that it does to the point that as you laugh, others die.

Seriously, you've at least heard of virgins being sacrificed, haven't you? There's supposed to be something along the lines of capturing their pure energy that makes them ideal prey for black magicians.

One of your classic twists of logic: "you should respect this ludicrous idea because other people have taken it to even greater extremes than I have!"

One of your classic twists of logic: "you should respect this ludicrous idea because other people have taken it to even greater extremes than I have!"

You should acknowledge that people are being killed in the name of black magic as the first step in attempting to stop it from happening.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Petroleum, natural gas, and coal are the main sources of energy for modern use. All of these fuels are classified as fossil fuels. The reason they are called fossil fuels is because they are all made from decayed plants and animals that have been preserved in the earth's crust by pressure, bacterial processes and heat. It takes millions of years for these organisms to chemically change into fossil fuels.

Liquid fossil fuels, like petroleum, is formed in areas that geologists believe were once covered by oceans or seas. These fuels were formed when dead plants and animals sank to the bottom of the ocean and were covered by sediments.
    [/b]

To say that dinosaurs make oil is not only oversimplification, it is just stupid. Stop propagating misinformed science.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    You should acknowledge that people are being killed in the name of black magic as the first step in attempting to stop it from happening.

Am I the only person who's thinking harveycanal is actually KRS-ONE?

b/w

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

do you read your responses or do you just load in some pre-set speil about black magic/ lizards/ illuminati/etc?

I feel like you are the hip-hop equivelent of a magic 8-ball of conspiracies.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    ok my private mindgarden image of archaic have gone from...

to...

to right now...

keep it up man, let your internal goddess shine through

Petroleum, natural gas, and coal are the main sources of energy for modern use. All of these fuels are classified as fossil fuels. The reason they are called fossil fuels is because they are all made from decayed plants and animals that have been preserved in the earth's crust by pressure, bacterial processes and heat. It takes millions of years for these organisms to chemically change into fossil fuels.

Liquid fossil fuels, like petroleum, is formed in areas that geologists believe were once covered by oceans or seas. These fuels were formed when dead plants and animals sank to the bottom of the ocean and were covered by sediments.
    [/b]

To say that dinosaurs make oil is not only oversimplification, it is just stupid. Stop propagating misinformed science.

Science is a farce.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Science is a farce.

Icke ist truth

• i'm not really sure where this whole black magic talk is coming from?

Science is farce? Kinda of funny for a person to say while using the internet

• To say that dinosaurs make oil is not only oversimplification, it is just stupid. Stop propagating misinformed science.

He didn't say that - He didn't say that -
    He didn't "say" "dinosaurs make oil" at all

What he typed was, and I quote

Think of it this way. If a fossilized dinosaur can be mined, refined, and burned to create potential energy. Imagine the energy that could be produced from a live emotional creature.

That shit is power in a bottle for these clowns.

And it's the goddamn truth.

The power reapers got y'all all concern about owl/oil/oil/owl,
    meanwhile, YOUR ACTUAL LIVING WORKING BODY is being put to
    despotic use. This is way bigger than division of labor.
    This is collectro x a trillion, on some fast Eddie Money
    Two Tickets To Paradise schitt.

A fucking disconnected chain of ant-people pulling pud
    in front of contuter screens, doing the work of Mabus.

Thank me later.

Harvey, remind them why we're all kept alive as oppose to just
    being completely eradicated.

Clueless dots on the sugarpile.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

If I grew a fucked off ass[/b] beard, mustache and afro combo, and grew a neanderthal-eque brow I could be this dude's twin.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Dude, you're hysterical. I don't know if I'm laughing with you or at you.

Empirical data, hypothesis and experiments with controls are out the window in favor of the truthiness of your convictions.

I just need to get right.

• If I grew a fucked off ass[/b] beard, mustache and afro combo, and grew a neanderthal-eque brow I could be this dude's twin.

No, you just have to put a light bulb in your mouth:

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    This thread is crazy, but in an amazing way. I am feeling this black magic/human sacrifice thing. It's compeling reading. Is this all in that dude's book?

KUDOS! HUZZAH!

HAZ

• If this was the DARK AGES,
    Harvey would be saying "you need to consider that the earth is round,
    and not actually flat with edges".
    And all of you sideways-glancing chuckleheads would be throwing stones.
    And Harvey would be getting stoned.

Jesus Fuck! it is the Dark Ages.