David Icke on Coast To Coast AM tonite!

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Many of the things our mind can conceive of might exist but the lizard people thing is kind of easy to explain. Some mutherfuckers dominate and some get dominated. The dominating humans of any society are very human and far from lizard like. But the analogy is kinda cool. But still human is human and probably more fucked up than any lizard.

hence Ickes lizard people rhetoric being a thinly veiled referance to Jews.

what a fuckmuppet.

at least we have

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Many of the things our mind can conceive of might exist but the lizard people thing is kind of easy to explain. Some mutherfuckers dominate and some get dominated. The dominating humans of any society are very human and far from lizard like. But the analogy is kinda cool. But still human is human and probably more fucked up than any lizard.

the power structure of the world is based on cliques and nepotism not reptiles, yes humans have the ability to do some of the most fucked up things, by creating this whole lizard bullshit it gives folks a scapegoat and they can keep on thinking that we humans are not as bad as we really are

there may be other planets supporting life out there, even if someone is doubtful of the drake equation the odds are still pretty high, but the odds that these life forms are controlling what we do and how we live our life is fucking lame, its our own faults we are as shitty to each other as we are

blame bush, blair, or even sabadoodoo, but this shit is like blaming merlin or harry potter, its fiction

some dudes have watched stargate one too many times

You seem to be missing the idea that if reptiles from another planet visited Earth as far back as millions of Earth years ago that they would be vastly superior in the realm of technology than we are even today.

Your comments remind me of a certain Fishbone album title.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?
    and if it is ral has anyone ever brought this up on SS or in articles I can check out online before?

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?
    and if it is ral has anyone ever brought this up on SS or in articles I can check out online before?

Here we go again.

Yeah, when Icke indicts Bush and Cheney and Clinton Blair and and the Queen of England for being blood-sucking shapeshifters...it's because he hates Jews.

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?

unfortunatly mate, its real. the man is a fucking antisemite. ohhh shit i vowed never to get into one of these threads on SS, but you need to read this book not only does he clear up 99% of the complete bullshit surrounding fakes like Icke but the author is also one funny guy.

if only it was sarcasm...

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?

unfortunatly mate, its real. the man is a fucking antisemite. ohhh shit i vowed never to get into one of these threads on SS, but you need to read this book not only does he clear up 99% of the complete bullshit surrounding fakes like Icke but the author is also one funny guy.

So explain how Icke is supposedly an antisemite, please.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?

seriously, you just pieced together a puzzle I wasn't trying to solve.

But its nice to have a complete picture

you need to read this book not only does he clear up 99% of the complete bullshit surrounding fakes like Icke but the author is also one funny guy.

you need to read this book

and like i said, i really aint looking to argue with guys that believe in lizard/jew conspiracies... im way to drunk right now.

im going to go back to looking closely at jessica Albas bum, you can look closely at dollar bills

[hiccup/]

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?

A complete picture sans any explanation whatsoever?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?

its kind of like asking a guy to cite his source and him not providing any.

I'm sure you can relate.

By the way, I think the book he referenced made for a pretty good explanation. Maybe not one you'd be willing to accept, but pleasing you in not something I think any of us are in the business of doing

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

You seem to be missing the idea that if reptiles from another planet visited Earth as far back as millions of Earth years ago that they would be vastly superior in the realm of technology than we are even today.

Your comments remind me of a certain Fishbone album title.

naw i got that you and your boy ickke believes they came millions of years ago, i have read sitchen and that other shit (and that shit is a real snoozer) and it is just lame as the bible without any of the moral bullshit, and if your refering to "Give a monkey a brain" thats not where iam coming from at all, no where have i said i believe we are the center of the universe, like i said the odds of other life existing may be high but the chances they are controlling us and our politics is absurd, we can do a bang up job of fucking things up ourselves

all this shit is on the same level as trekkies in my opinion, i take that back, the trekkies ideas are based more on actual science

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

Icke has strongly denied that he is an anti-Semite, stressing that the Rothschilds are reptiles, not Jews.

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?

its kind of like asking a guy to cite his source and him not providing any.

I'm sure you can relate.

By the way, I think the book he referenced made for a pretty good explanation. Maybe not one you'd be willing to accept, but pleasing you in not something I think any of us are in the business of doing

So you read the book? If so, then please tell me why Icke is seen as an antisemite.

Not how good it feels to you to label someone as such. But why it's supposed to make sense to anyone else...

what a fuckmuppet.

is this sarcasm or real?

you need to read this book not only does he clear up 99% of the complete bullshit surrounding fakes like Icke but the author is also one funny guy.

and like i said, i really aint looking to argue with guys that believe in lizard/jew conspiracies... im way to drunk right now.

im going to go back to looking closely at jessica Albas bum, you can look closely at dollar bills

[hiccup/]
    You too, if you've read the book, then at least drop a hint as to the reasoning behind Icke's antisemite label.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

[hiccup/]

You too, if you've read the book, then at least drop a hint as to the reasoning behind Icke's antisemite label.
    dude youre amazing, I ask you to cite your sources on your revisionist shite and you give me none, but then you become crazed and insistant that you get a source for NZ's comments beyond the book he's pointed out multiple times[/b] in this thread.

Do you like reality, or is it too hard to live within?

Try not to be hung up on sources...just give me a reason.

Make it up if you have to, just paint a picture of logic already.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

dude youre amazing, I ask you to cite your sources on your revisionist shite and you give me none, but then you become crazed and insistant that you get a source for NZ's comments beyond the book he's pointed out multiple times[/b] in this thread.

Do you like reality, or is it too hard to live within?

"...we are like droplets of water in an ocean of infinite consciousness..."

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=624992&Main=624975#Post624992

yeah, i am drunk, so whatever i write wont make sense right now, ill post more in the morning (dutch time) but basically in the book the author gets to follow icke around on tour and he (icke) comes across as a right muppet, and there is a passage in the book when the author confronts him with the jew referance and Icke gets all shadey, but like i said, im drunk, im sure you can find a better account of the book from someone else.

bilderburg
    bohemian grove
    blablabla

here is a good summary of why someone would from wikipedia

Icke's theories have been attacked as anti-Semitic because his views of a reptilian takeover amid references to international bankers have echoes of conspiracy theories involving Jews.

Icke has strongly denied that his reptiles represent Jews. "I am not an anti-Semite!", he told The Guardian, "I have a great respect for the Jewish people." [9] He maintains that the reptilians are not human, and therefore not Jewish, but are "extra-dimensional entities" that enter and control human minds. He also says that what he calls the "white race" is most susceptible to reptilian influence, particularly white people with blue eyes. [10]

However, Icke's statements that a cabal of Jewish bankers planned the Holocaust and financed Hitler's rise to power are regarded as anti-Semitic by Jewish groups and others. For example, he has said that:

"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament." (...And the truth shall set you free p. 130) [11]

Icke has also cited white supremacist, neo-Nazi and other far-right publications in his books. Simon Jones notes that the bibliography of ... and the truth will set you free lists The Spotlight, formerly published by the now-defunct Liberty Lobby, and which Icke calls "excellent," and On Target, published by the Australian League of Rights, which has organized speaking tours for Holocaust denier David Irving. Jones writes: "It's tempting to dismiss David Icke as a confused and ignorant man, manipulated by extremists in order to present their philosophy in a socially acceptable format. But Icke clearly understands the implications of his words." [12]

During a question-and-answer session after one of his lectures, Icke told Jones: "I believe that people have a right to believe, to read, and have access to all information, so that they can then make up their own minds what to think. If something is a nonsense, and if something doesn't stand up, it will be shown to be a nonsense in the spotlight of the public arena."

In 1999, Icke's books were removed from Indigo stores across Ontario, and several venues on his speaking tour were cancelled, after protests from the Canadian Jewish Congress. The University of Toronto allowed his planned speech there to go ahead, despite the presence of 70 protesters, including the Green Party of Ontario, outside the Hart House Theatre. Icke received a standing ovation from the audience after speaking for five hours.

University of Toronto law professor Edward Morgan wrote on September 30, 1999 to the university's president, Robert Pritchard:

Having been involved in a number of the more renowned cases in Canada dealing with hate literature, it is my view that this is precisely the type of vilifying material with which the Supreme Court was concerned in its decision regarding the Criminal Code ban. The publications praise classic anti-Semitic tracts, and are replete with references to a secret society carrying on a global conspiracy led by a manipulating Jewish clique. The material which I have reviewed finds no place in the Canadian marketplace of ideas. [13]

Protesters stand outside the University of Toronto before Icke addressed students in 1999
    Enlarge
    Protesters stand outside the University of Toronto before Icke addressed students in 1999

Sumari Communications, which hosted Icke's tour, denied the allegations: "I dispute the anti-Semite issue because the Jewish community has chosen to isolate anti-Semitic quotes in David's books which he himself uses quotes from Jewish authors to prove his theories. No one is forcing these people to be here, but what is important is that they have the choice. It is called freedom and David doesn't even mention the Jews in his talks."

British journalist Louis Theroux, reviewing Jon Ronson's Them: Adventures with Extremists, cautioned against accusing Icke of anti-Semitism: "Icke's "theory" is basically The Protocols of the Elders of Zion with a new cast and a few script changes. Not surprisingly, Icke has come under suspicion of anti-semitism ... Not only might it be unfair to Icke, but by implying that he is so dangerous that he has to be censored, the watchdogs are giving a patina of seriousness to ideas that are ??? let's face it ??? very, very silly." [14]

whoops, i forgot...

• However, Icke's statements that a cabal of Jewish bankers planned the Holocaust and financed Hitler's rise to power are regarded as anti-Semitic by Jewish groups and others.

Jeez...I can't imagine why

Not surprisingly, Icke has come under suspicion of anti-semitism ... Not only might it be unfair to Icke, but by implying that he is so dangerous that he has to be censored, the watchdogs are giving a patina of seriousness to ideas that are ??? let's face it ??? very, very silly.

can i go to bed now?

here is a good summary of why someone would from wikipedia

Icke's theories have been attacked as anti-Semitic because his views of a reptilian takeover amid references to international bankers have echoes of conspiracy theories involving Jews.

Icke has strongly denied that his reptiles represent Jews. "I am not an anti-Semite!", he told The Guardian, "I have a great respect for the Jewish people." [9] He maintains that the reptilians are not human, and therefore not Jewish, but are "extra-dimensional entities" that enter and control human minds. He also says that what he calls the "white race" is most susceptible to reptilian influence, particularly white people with blue eyes. [10]

However, Icke's statements that a cabal of Jewish bankers planned the Holocaust and financed Hitler's rise to power are regarded as anti-Semitic by Jewish groups and others. For example, he has said that:

"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament." (...And the truth shall set you free p. 130) [11]

Icke has also cited white supremacist, neo-Nazi and other far-right publications in his books. Simon Jones notes that the bibliography of ... and the truth will set you free lists The Spotlight, formerly published by the now-defunct Liberty Lobby, and which Icke calls "excellent," and On Target, published by the Australian League of Rights, which has organized speaking tours for Holocaust denier David Irving. Jones writes: "It's tempting to dismiss David Icke as a confused and ignorant man, manipulated by extremists in order to present their philosophy in a socially acceptable format. But Icke clearly understands the implications of his words." [12]

During a question-and-answer session after one of his lectures, Icke told Jones: "I believe that people have a right to believe, to read, and have access to all information, so that they can then make up their own minds what to think. If something is a nonsense, and if something doesn't stand up, it will be shown to be a nonsense in the spotlight of the public arena."

In 1999, Icke's books were removed from Indigo stores across Ontario, and several venues on his speaking tour were cancelled, after protests from the Canadian Jewish Congress. The University of Toronto allowed his planned speech there to go ahead, despite the presence of 70 protesters, including the Green Party of Ontario, outside the Hart House Theatre. Icke received a standing ovation from the audience after speaking for five hours.

University of Toronto law professor Edward Morgan wrote on September 30, 1999 to the university's president, Robert Pritchard:

Having been involved in a number of the more renowned cases in Canada dealing with hate literature, it is my view that this is precisely the type of vilifying material with which the Supreme Court was concerned in its decision regarding the Criminal Code ban. The publications praise classic anti-Semitic tracts, and are replete with references to a secret society carrying on a global conspiracy led by a manipulating Jewish clique. The material which I have reviewed finds no place in the Canadian marketplace of ideas. [13]

Enlarge

Sumari Communications, which hosted Icke's tour, denied the allegations: "I dispute the anti-Semite issue because the Jewish community has chosen to isolate anti-Semitic quotes in David's books which he himself uses quotes from Jewish authors to prove his theories. No one is forcing these people to be here, but what is important is that they have the choice. It is called freedom and David doesn't even mention the Jews in his talks."

British journalist Louis Theroux, reviewing Jon Ronson's Them: Adventures with Extremists, cautioned against accusing Icke of anti-Semitism: "Icke's "theory" is basically The Protocols of the Elders of Zion with a new cast and a few script changes. Not surprisingly, Icke has come under suspicion of anti-semitism ... Not only might it be unfair to Icke, but by implying that he is so dangerous that he has to be censored, the watchdogs are giving a patina of seriousness to ideas that are ??? let's face it ??? very, very silly." [14]

Okay, I get it. Icke presents a species-based conspiracy yet some can't help but apply their own hang-ups on race and religion to even entertain it. Fine, I'm outta here.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    However, Icke's statements that a cabal of Jewish bankers planned the Holocaust and financed Hitler's rise to power are regarded as anti-Semitic by Jewish groups and others.

Jeez...I can't imagine why

haha, this is the same thing that young archaic PM'd me and the reason I went on the attack with the young revolutionary.

Apparently it has nothing to do with his ideas of Jews though

Fine, I'm outta here.

WAAAAAAmbulance graemlin anyone?

when i was a kid i used to tease the hell outta my kid brother, his reaction was the payoff.

i feel like a kid again.

Okay, I get it. Icke presents a species-based conspiracy yet some can't help but apply their own hang-ups on race and religion to even entertain it. Fine, I'm outta here.

what the fuck are you talking about, the dude says there is a small group of jews that run shit and financed hitler, he gets called a jew hater, and then says "oh it has nothing to do with jews, they are actually lizard people" and folks still eat this shit up

its bad enough the world has to deal with dumb rednecks and stupid hippies but this shit is on some other level of retardedness

Fine, I'm outta here.

when i was a kid i used to tease the hell outta my kid brother, his reaction was the payoff.

i feel like a kid again.

In that case, I'm back.

In Icke's version, a worldwide reptiliam elite which sometimes poses as Jewish, sometimes poses as Christian, sometimes poses as Muslim, sometime poses as Buddhist, soetimes poses as Satanic/Scientologist...*hint* Icke believes the same singular force created all of the world's major religions...orchestrated World Wars I and II.

Therefore, if he's an anti-semite he's also anti-Christian, anti-Muslim, anti-Buddhist, anti-Satanic/Scietologist all at the same time.

And basically some of y'all really need to decide if the Rothchilds are actually Jewish or not.

Fine, I'm outta here.

i feel like a kid again.

In that case, I'm back.

In Icke's version, a worldwide reptiliam elite which sometimes poses as Jewish, sometimes poses as Christian, sometimes poses as Muslim, sometime poses as Buddhist, soetimes poses as Satanic/Scientologist...*hint* Icke believes the same singular force created all of the world's major religions...orchestrated World Wars I and II.

Therefore, if he's an anti-semite he's also anti-Christian, anti-Muslim, anti-Buddhist, anti-Satanic/Scietologist all at the same time.

And basically some of y'all really need to decide if the Rothchilds are actually Jewish or not.

yes... ok... but what i wanna know is...

do you actually believe this stuff?