I'm excited about Revenge of the Sith (hate me)

124»

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    This movie was blazing. Best star wars ever,

im shocked. I totally bought the whole thing. I even liked hayden christiensen or whatever his name is. He made a dope vader. It was just corny enough that I could still have fun and laugh at it, but it was cool enough to keep me pretty much on the edge of my seat so to speak.

If this one doesnt do it for you, then you would never have been satisfied anyways. Its as good as I can imagine a prequel possibly being.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Saw it last night, loved it.

Anyone else feel really sad at the end? I was just like...damn, what a tragedy. I was feeling all

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    haha, that bitch ass movie is sold out everywhere. I guess it serves me right for hating on it so much.

welcome to the Daork Side, my son.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Saw it last night, loved it.

Anyone else feel really sad at the end? I was just like...damn, what a tragedy. I was feeling all

Cosign. I am ready to make an confession here that will likely reduce me to "soft" status on the 'Strut: A brother cried. Not during the movie, but hours later (after I had drank considerably). Really I was just sad to see the whole thing end. I mean, the first one came out around when I was born and the first three flicks were a HUGE part of my childhood. Here we are nearly thirty years later (a GENERATION later) and I'm all old and shit and it's ending. Dunno, but that really moved me. (The girl I was with when I broke down was definitely not feeling the whole "sensitive RootlessCosmo" thing - but then again how do you expect a 17-yr old chick to feel nostalgic about Star Wars?)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    haha, that bitch ass movie is sold out everywhere. I guess it serves me right for hating on it so much.

welcome to the Daork Side, my son.

I cant believe it. Im geeked on star wars again. I feel so ashamed.

• welcome to the Daork Side, my son.

You actually typed the html code... sayin'

I saw it on Friday night... not even sold out at Kabuki... pretty good. I'd rate it 3rd best of the 6 (OG, and Empire being way better, and Jedi slightly less so)...