There Will Be No Bars In Texas Soon (NRR)

13»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Damn, it's Friday already?

(Ross - plaese report to the dildo thread stat)

There's a dildo thread? Why am I reading this bullshit then?

So that you can use your ESP and tell everyone what folks are ACTUALLY thinking when they post.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Rich, New York is NOTHING like that these days. It's not a valid comparison, Texas of the last ten years with New York of 1980-90.

Btw, can you still carry concealed in TX?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Rich, New York is NOTHING like that these days. It's not a valid comparison, Texas of the last ten years with New York of 1980-90.

I do know that NYC has improved....that was my experience growing up there though.....not sure on the concealed weapon....I've never owned a gun.....I believe you can carry a gun if you have a permit and it's NOT concealed but I may be wrong.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I do know that NYC has improved....that was my experience growing up there though.....not sure on the concealed weapon....I've never owned a gun.....I believe you can carry a gun if you have a permit and it's NOT concealed but I may be wrong.

I know, I've heard/seen the horror stories. The block of my record shop was a thorough drug block when I moved here, in 1995. A friend of mine at the time got his face cut open just up the street, for no other reason than being from Queens. Now the projects where that happened are a sad, isolated set of buildings that just sit there and rot while little boutiques like mine pop up around them and the rents climb into the high thousands for a 1 bedroom.

NYC 1995-2005 could definitely be called a police state... of course with varied results, some good some bad.

• Why do you start beef in nearly every thread that this guy posts in, thus ruining them, and then hop into other threads about the excess of beef on SS and act completely unaware of your doings?

This is one issue I simply can't sit back and ignore. Holocaust revisionists are on the same level as child molesters in terms of the bullshit they put into the world.

Dude clearly means you no disrepect, just let it go.

Dude meant me all the disrespect in the world with that PM he sent me. Theres nothing accidental about sending an unsolicited letter to a proud Jewish man stating that the holocaust was partially the fault of Jews.

Why would you send such a hateful message to someone unless you wanted to disrespect them? The way I see it, Archaic wanted to treat me a certain way and I, in turn, will treat him equally.

• "There are a lot of dangerous and stupid people."

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Why would you send such a hateful message to someone unless you wanted to disrespect them? The way I see it, Archaic wanted to treat me a certain way and I, in turn, will treat him equally.

Then PM me something that argues that it was partially the fault of my own extended family members that my German/Swiss grandfather and my Italian grandmother were forced against their wills by the same fascists who persecuted your people to emigrate to the US during World War II...and be done with it.

That would be equal.

And it would also be true.

Difference is, I'm not going to cry like a ninny bitch about it for going on 6 months straight.

You don't want to face reality that in any given conflict that some folks wind up as traitors against their own people, then that's your problem.

It also makes you the revisionist.

The PM I sent you was part of an ongoing discussion that you were a part of. It's not like it just got sent to you out of the blue. And it wasn't meant to be hateful. I thought you were an adult who could discuss history without your blind bias clouding your judgement.

I was wrong.

And so are you for the way you have acted since.

I don't insult you nor your people. I don't talk behind your back in threads that you're not even a part of. I don't call for you to be banned. I don't do a damned thing to you.

Yet you persist with this utter bullshit.

• I wish you had responded to the second part of my post instead of the first part, it's what I really care about. I've heard you say this stuff in every single one of the threads where you picked beef with HarveyCanal. You may be right, you may be wrong, but really that's not my issue or care, that's between you two. Why not keep it that way and leave it to pms? Everyone here knows your perspective on the matter already. Like I said before, it can be a really awesome character trait to be right, but let the beef go.

And I'm not trying to stand up for HarveyCanal, he seems capable of doing that for himself, but I wish that I could hear his point of view on topics that are unrelated to your beef with him (ie this thread) without you bringing it up again. It's not going to get you anywhere.

I don't want to drag this out, so this will be my last post, I just want to make it a humble plea for a cease fire on this topic. Thank you and peace.

• and I'm enjoying it immensely.

peace.
    we miss you jd

• Wow I only read the first post. And made that quote. I didn't see all the controversy. I just thought the cops are dangerous and the government with their assinine laws are stupid.

• Why would you send such a hateful message to someone unless you wanted to disrespect them? The way I see it, Archaic wanted to treat me a certain way and I, in turn, will treat him equally.

Then PM me something that argues that it was partially the fault of my own extended family members that my German/Swiss grandfather and my Italian grandmother were forced against their wills by the same fascists who persecuted your people to emigrate to the US during World War II...and be done with it.

That would be equal.

Difference is, I'm not going to cry like a ninny bitch about it for going on 6 months straight.

You don't want to face reality that in any given conflict that some folks wind up as traitors against their own people, then that's your problem.

The PM I sent you was part of an ongoing discussion that you were a part of. It's not like it just got sent to you out of the blue. And it wasn't meant to be hateful. I thought you were an adult who could discuss history without your blind bias clouding your judgement.

I was wrong.

I don't insult you nor your people. I don't talk behind your back in threads that you're not even a part of. I don't call for you to be banned. I don't do a damned thing to you.

I'm going to take that Schrimp dude's advice and take this to PM. But first a few words:

I find it horribly ignorant that you feel that you can speak on not only my people but my family specifically when it comes to the holocaust.

your ignorance and belief that you hold no prejudicial bias despite the fact that you say Jewish traitors are partly responsible for the holocaust are amazingly disgusting.

I will refrain from ever publicly adressing you about this on the condition that you will never again utter your bullshit holocaust/ zionist ideology on this board
    do we have a deal?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

That would be equal.

I was wrong.

I'm going to take that Schrimp dude's advice and take this to PM. But first a few words:

I find it horribly ignorant that you feel that you can speak on not only my people but my family specifically when it comes to the holocaust.

your ignorance and belief that you hold no prejudicial bias despite the fact that you say Jewish traitors are partly responsible for the holocaust are amazingly disgusting.

I will refrain from ever publicly adressing you about this on the condition that you will never again utter your bullshit holocaust/ zionist ideology on this board
    do we have a deal?

Deal.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

It is not an overexageration to say that his existence on this board disgusts me, and I find even scarier that he is raising a child and most likely instilling his skewed prejudicial beliefs in a younger generation.

Oh boy--more tips from Guzzo on childrearing.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i dont know man. i was kinda planning on using guzzo's famous "i was high when i said that"-line if i ever have kids.

• It is not an overexageration to say that his existence on this board disgusts me, and I find even scarier that he is raising a child and most likely instilling his skewed prejudicial beliefs in a younger generation.

God forbid someone worries about prejudicial hate being passed on to a new generation.

And Daniel please don't try to challenge me on the idea of parenting. I was in a situation that had me raising my little brother while you were just learning to be a smug asshole

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

It is not an overexageration to say that his existence on this board disgusts me, and I find even scarier that he is raising a child and most likely instilling his skewed prejudicial beliefs in a younger generation.

God forbid someone worries about prejudicial hate being passed on to a new generation.

And Daniel please don't try to challenge me on the idea of parenting. I was in a situation that had me raising my little brother while you were just learning to be a smug asshole

Perhaps. I think what we really need here is a little testimonial from Oliver--I'm sure the board would like to know whether or not his family life has improved since you took it upon yourself to bless him with similar advice on raising his own child a few months back (which I have no doubt he acted upon immediately).

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    What happened to an all RR week? Don't we still have one more day?

• .....or someone who feels that law abiding, tax paying citizens have rights....your're gonna hate Texas....and I'm glad.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    ahah.

i'm a bit out of the loop.

HarveyCanal = Archaic

i did not know that.

now i do.

hi archaic.

i generally disagree with most everything you write.
    but that's ok.

• I knew HarveyCanal was Archaic, but didn't know dabney_soulman was Guzzo. Did I just not notice his 'formerly known as...' title, or is it new?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    aleit = uber raer funk collector Elijah "Frodo Funk" Wood
    mojoworkin' = deep haitian music collector helen hunt
    arnold palmer = arnold palmer

WHOAH.

• I knew HarveyCanal was Archaic, but didn't know dabney_soulman was Guzzo. Did I just not notice his 'formerly known as...' title, or is it new?

Yeah I had to take the Dabney moniker after my Guzzo account flipped out. I don't know who gave me the "formerly known as title, kinda wish it said "William's son" But I guess if I really want it I'll just pony up the dollars