There Will Be No Bars In Texas Soon (NRR)

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    people jump off of balconies trying to reach a swimming pool and miss."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha! that's funny!

Seriously. I mean, that's what people on acid do, not drunk people. God!

"You can always tell when somebody has been smoking the pot because they come out of the bathroom all wild-eyed, chattering incessantly, grinding their teeth, an dobsessively wiping their nose."

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    people jump off of balconies trying to reach a swimming pool and miss."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha! that's funny!

Seriously. I mean, that's what people on acid do, not drunk people. God!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    When I first moved to the US in 1988 I thought it was a police state. I was wrong... NOW it's a police state! Congrats guys!

Why would you move to, or stay in a Police State when you're free to come and go as you please?? Certainly there are MANY better places for you to go to...what keeps you here??

what are you crazy! he might actually run a risk of being opressed if he went somewhere else and was critical of the way things are run.

What Sabadabadoodoo is saying here is, "Our oppression kicks your oppression's ass!!!".

These guys and their myopic tendencies. It seems that whenever anything gets called in to question they're right there blindly waving the flag instead of acknowledging shit is not what it should be.
    I think being a "true patriot", if you will, is keeping checks and balances in place so that things like the collusion of corporations and government and suspension of civil liberties does not take place.
    Or would you rather truly be in a police state? Because that is where we are headed.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    Fuck Texas..I am so fucking glad I do not live in that state anymore. I have a lot of friends there and there are a lot of good people there, but some shit is just unbearbale about that state.

*holding my tongue*

that's a first.

but let me qualify my statement by putting it into perspective.

I have a younger brother who has been locked up for 6 fucking years for attempting to steal a chainsaw from an abandoned shed. 6 years. I have fought tooth and nail, driven every weekend to see him, paid lawyers a lot of money, commissary, seen my brother change for the worse in front of my eyes. It's fucking heartbreaking. So before you spout off some bullshit rhetoric about NY and some music based biase, try and take a look at the bigger picture. shit, I rep TX probably harder than most people you know. I've lived in TX longer than you have too.

But since this thread is about civil liberties and the criminal justice system of TX, FUCK TEXAS. Fuck Williamson County.

You can fall back or fall back. aka keep holding your tongue, because this shit is real serious to me.

cool?

p.s. I also have a GANG of fam in the N.O. that lost everything. So save me that shit too.

• Fuck Texas..I am so fucking glad I do not live in that state anymore. I have a lot of friends there and there are a lot of good people there, but some shit is just unbearbale about that state.

*holding my tongue*

that's a first.

I have a younger brother who has been locked up for 6 fucking years for attempting to steal a chainsaw from an abandoned shed. 6 years. I have fought tooth and nail, driven every weekend to see him, paid lawyers a lot of money, commissary, seen my brother change for the worse in front of my eyes. It's fucking heartbreaking. So before you spout off some bullshit rhetoric about NY and some music based biase, try and take a look at the bigger picture. shit, I rep TX probably harder than most people you know. I've lived in TX longer than you have too.

But since this thread is about civil liberties and the criminal justice system of TX, FUCK TEXAS. Fuck Williamson County.

You can fall back or fall back. aka keep holding your tongue, because this shit is real serious to me.

cool?

p.s. I also have a GANG of fam in the N.O. that lost everything. So save me that shit too.

Why do people on this site even bother addressing Harvey Canal?

It's like talking to a brick wall full of prejudice and other backwards thinking.

You'd be better off to argue with an inanimate object. And the response would probably make more sense.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Fuck Texas..I am so fucking glad I do not live in that state anymore. I have a lot of friends there and there are a lot of good people there, but some shit is just unbearbale about that state.

*holding my tongue*

that's a first.

cool?

Allow me to cosign: FUCK WILLIAMSON COUNTY.

I know a guy who got beat down by 8 cops and then arrested in Williamson County just for coincidentally driving up on his wife and baby in a serious auto accident and having the gall to want to run up on the scene to check on them.

I'm truly sorry that your brother is having such a hard time.

• FUCK WILLIAMSON COUNTY.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    When I first moved to the US in 1988 I thought it was a police state. I was wrong... NOW it's a police state! Congrats guys!

Why would you move to, or stay in a Police State when you're free to come and go as you please?? Certainly there are MANY better places for you to go to...what keeps you here??

What rock is trying to say here is, "Love or leave it, Frenchy!!!".

Not that I agree with him...

I'm a grown man and can speak for myself quite well thank you....

What I meant was....specifically....Why would someone choose to come to a country if they felt it was Police State, and then continue to stay after it was proven to them??

I'd love for him to stay.....but why stay in such an unbearable place....unless of course he feels the UK is the same way??

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

I appreciate it.

The shit is just real personal to me. Look, my father died due to the actions of the TX criminal justice system. My family has a pending lawsuit due to police beating my uncle into retardation for no reason. And then there's this thing with my brother. Shit, I'm still on paper back in TX. I had to leave.

and I'm enjoying it immensely.

peace.

It's like talking to a brick wall full of prejudice and other backwards thinking.

You'd be better off to argue with an inanimate object. And the response would probably make more sense.

In this case, I guess I'm prejudiced against people making negative blanket statements about the state that I love living in.

How backward of me.

I appreciate it.

The shit is just real personal to me. Look, my father died due to the actions of the TX criminal justice system. My family has a pending lawsuit due to police beating my uncle into retardation for no reason. And then there's this thing with my brother. Shit, I'm still on paper back in TX. I had to leave.

and I'm enjoying it immensely.

peace.

I can appreciate that.

For lesser reasons, I just had to leave Oregon.

• How backward of me.

keep this thought in mind before you say or do anything.

The world around you will be thankful

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

How backward of me.

Yo dude why are you continuing to carry your beef with Archaic into every thread he pops up in? Damn dude, either let it go, go see the dude, or keep it to the PM/email. Shit is a seriously bad look.

How backward of me.

Yo dude why are you continuing to carry your beef with Archaic into every thread he pops up in? Damn dude, either let it go, go see the dude, or keep it to the PM/email. Shit is a seriously bad look.

Aw, now I think I know who Dabney Soulman is?

I was wondering where such strong words were coming from.

Duly noted.

• How backward of me.

bad look in other eyes or not, I don't ever let shit like what he said rest. In the real world I think dude would be due several karmic beatdowns for the things he said.

I am beyond disgusted with his thoughts on certain topics and his continued persistance with his agenda(s).

It is not an overexageration to say that his existence on this board disgusts me, and I find even scarier that he is raising a child and most likely instilling his skewed prejudicial beliefs in a younger generation.

PS I'm sure if Mr Canal sent an unsolicited PM to the black members of soulstrut with revisionist theories about slavery there would be some major uproar.

and the NeverBanal HarveyCanal, who, despite what some on this board may think, is one of the most chill, mild-mannered and polite dudes you'll ever meet.

Trust the people around you for a second in realizing that you have me wrongly pegged. You've posted and reposted those so-called horrible things I said to you in that infamous PM and aside from one other dude on here, noone seems to agree with your take on them. So for the fifteenth time, LET IT GO.

• his continued persistance with his agenda(s).

Whose persistent agenda?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn, it's Friday already?

(Ross - plaese report to the dildo thread stat)

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    *sigh*

• and the NeverBanal HarveyCanal, who, despite what some on this board may think, is one of the most chill, mild-mannered and polite dudes you'll ever meet.

Trust the people around you for a second in realizing that you have me wrongly pegged. You've posted and reposted those so-called horrible things I said to you in that infamous PM and aside from one other dude on here, noone seems to agree with your take on them. So for the fifteenth time, LET IT GO.

I'll let it go when you recant on your belief that my family & my people caused the holocaust and their own executions.

I'm thinking it never crossed your peabrained prejudiced mind the weight of the words you decided to send me.

It's dumbfucks like you that had me feeling like a piece of shit during my year of harassment at my old job.
    It's dumbfucks like you that allow anti-semetic hate to continue on for generations.

and most importantly it's dumbfucks like you that are the scourge of any type of idea of peace.

Keep packing guns in your backpack when you go to shows, I'm sure you're going to find a great reason one day to use it.

I'll let it go when you recant on your belief that my family & my people caused the holocaust and their own executions.

I recant something I never said nor believe.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Just never let people do the divide and conquer
    PS I'm sure if Mr Canal sent an unsolicited PM to the black members of soulstrut with revisionist theories about slavery there would be some major uproar.

I already saw this come up in the infamous jinx thread..so

There really is no solution to this situation between you cats
    Just like there is no final word in these gawdawful threads...

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    there is no final word in these gawdawful threads...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    gawdawful threads...

There really is no solution to this situation between you cats
    Just like there is no final word in these gawdawful threads...

The solution is for him to stop stalking me.

• Why do you start beef in nearly every thread that this guy posts in, thus ruining them, and then hop into other threads about the excess of beef on SS and act completely unaware of your doings?

Dude clearly means you no disrepect, just let it go. Sometimes even if you are right (and I am not making a judgment call one way or the other here), it is a better look to backdown.

You've got some great things to bring to SS, arguing with HarveyCanal is not one of them.

Peace.

In this case, I guess I'm prejudiced against people making negative blanket statements about the country[/b] that I love living in.

How backward of me.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

In this case, I guess I'm prejudiced against people making negative blanket statements about the country[/b] that I love living in.

How backward of me.

you must be stupid or a facist or both. Stay in (insert name of red state here).

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

(Ross - plaese report to the dildo thread stat)

There's a dildo thread? Why am I reading this bullshit then?

I've lived about 1/2 my life in NY and 1/2 in Texas. In NYC I saw some amazing things that would lead me to say it's more of a "Criminal State" than a "Police State".

NYC
    Drug dealers out in public selling drugs on the streets and in parks with no fear of being busted.(I'm for total drug legalization, but until then it is a crime)

A crime rate so high that when my home was broken into and personal belongings were stolen the police told me it wasn't a crime that warranted them coming out to investigate.

Police who's precinct was divided by the center of 42nd street so that every 1/2 hour they would walk down the street and chase all the criminals to the other side of the street, to another precinct. And 30 minutes later the other precinct did the same thing with no one ever being arrested.

Being approached by prostitutes every night for 2 years on a walk from 43rd and 11th to Penn Station.

Home base of the infamous NAMBLA

Texas
    The state where MADD began and boasts strict DWI laws.

The state that instituted the "Amber Alert" which has saved numerous children since it's inception.

The state that began the "Dead Beat Dad" program that protects kids and collects $$$ from irresponsible parents.

The state that has the Death Penalty and actually uses it.

Go ahead and throw out all the redneck/Bush/Police State/right wing bullshit. It won't phase me a bit.

As a bartender I've seen plenty of drunk assholes in bars that needed to spend the night in jail....my bet is that you all have too.....here they actually do it!!!

If given a choice between a Police State and a Criminal State there is no question which one I would choose.

Now of course if you are some street thug/criminal who commits crimes and has no regard for the law......or someone who feels that criminals have the same rights as law abiding, tax paying citizens....your're gonna hate Texas....and I'm glad.