SHADY ASS FRENCH EBAYER -Morad Hadadou-(blacklist)

13»

Comments

• JazoistJazoist 78 Posts
    Sure, I'm gone alright. I'm not into mud fighting. Pretty unappetizing talk.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Sure, I'm gone alright. I'm not into paying for records I received in the mail[/b]

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Ive been burnt plenty of times this way.. and it sure made my ass hurt bad.

I would enjoy beating down a scapegoat who represents all of these shady characters.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    Sure, I'm gone alright. I'm not into mud fighting. Pretty unappetizing talk.

good riddance to shady rubbish.

love how you are trying to scold me for bringing up names of criminals, than tell me how i can jack my prices up on the website.

maybe you should get out of records and into mudwrestling.

for you.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    what is this fucktard's ebay name anyway, or should i say what WAS his name because now that i'm asking i'm sure he'll change it into something new.

I was once burnt by Japanese rap collector nextrecords2005 or whatever it was for 300$ Burnt by Mexico City dealer mexcollectibles for $250(who I think is now ibidus, but I don't want to make assumptions)

been burnt a few other times for lesser items as well. None of the dudes I got burnt have the same ebay handles anymore though.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I was once burnt by Japanese rap collector nextrecords2005 or whatever it was for 300$ Burnt by Mexico City dealer mexcollectibles for $250(who I think is now ibidus, but I don't want to make assumptions)

been burnt a few other times for lesser items as well. None of the dudes I got burnt have the same ebay handles anymore though.

Please tell me this wasn't the dude who was supposed to sell you the Rabbits and Carrots EP

I just think it's time to do something else now. And I think what I said made sense in a certain way.
    At least don't tell me I didn't try to make friends on soulstrut

I really don't get your point now. I'm not mentioning my personal experiences with you as a seller either in a forum thread, so why would you force a ban on a buyer because you happen to be part of the incrowd on this forum. I don't like this development.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    thanks.

--------------------------------

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I really don't get your point now. I'm not mentioning my personal experiences with you as a seller either in a forum thread, so why would you force a ban on a buyer because you happen to be part of the incrowd on this forum. I don't like this development.

Weren't you just leaving?

• sorry if i kind of went overboard on my blah blah bit this morning. chargebacks are a bitch. paypal is tough. its all in the game. i know i sucks.

later and good luck,

ap

Please tell me this wasn't the dude who was supposed to sell you the Rabbits and Carrots EP