SHADY ASS FRENCH EBAYER -Morad Hadadou-(blacklist)

lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
SHADY FRENCH EBAYER!Morad Hadadou! BEWAREEBAY SELLERS LOOK FOR THIS NAME:Morad Hadadou.he is a criminal. if he wins your record, refund him the money and sell to the next bidder. it will be well worth your time!!! he has stolen a record from me, and i'm sure he will do again.this man just issued a paypal chargeback for a record he recieved over 4 months ago.there is no tracking number and i cannot get my money back even though i have mailed the record THE DAY AFTER HE PAID.from now on anyone who wins a record from me overseas on ebay will be purchasing registered mail or not buying the record. i advise other sellers to do the same. YOU HAVE NO PROTECTION UNLESS YOU ARE SENDING ITEMS WITH A TRACKING NUMBER..... if you use paypal. anyone have some solid advice for me? i'm looking for ways to operate without dickheads doing this to me in the future.

Comments

• Options
    Goons.

K.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    ehhhhh i hate hearing shit like this. i mean people using Paypal as a scamming tool is nothing new but I've always figured they'd go for big ticket items like laptops and shit. I now only accept Paypal from overseas bidders if they have 100 feedback or more, which is nowhere near foolproof but it's definitely better than nothing.

how do you know he got the record by the way? Just wondering.

• Can anyone offer some clarification on how to get a tracking number for international mail? I was under the impression that registered mail does not come with tracking. I might be wrong though. I thought you had to get global priority or something like that.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    as far as i know, the only way to get a tracking number is through registered mail and insured mail. both cost money that most people don't want to buy for a smaller ticket item. it really sucks. paypal is totally powerless to fraud scams like this.

i know the dude got the record by the fact that he hasn't complained or emailed me yet. it has been at least 3 1/2 to 4 months now. cmon.

save your reciepts. you do get a # on any post office reciept. we'll see if this works, but it may not. i've just been to the post office and most employees there just simply say that if there isn't a confirmation number the delivery is unknown to them. they cannot check on packages once they leave us soil.

boo hoo for me. if i can locate my reciept and check this out i'll keep this board updated on what happens.

until then, i am definitely not chucking anything on ebay soon.

• this is the life of a seller who uses paypal.

there is NO international tracking with USPS parcels. not insured, not registered. those services do NOT have online tracking instruments.

the only way to track international parcels that is satisfactory for paypal is by using UPS, DHL or FED EX.

this is the cost of doing business on ebay and accepting paypal. take it from someone who knows all about it.

ap

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

save your reciepts. you do get a # on any post office reciept. we'll see if this works, but it may not. i've just been to the post office and most employees there just simply say that if there isn't a confirmation number the delivery is unknown to them. they cannot check on packages once they leave us soil.

you can put a trace on international packages...takes a while but eventually they figure out where the package is.

that sucks about the chargeback...what is the guys ebay id ?

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    So what is the best/fastest/Cheapest way besides Paypal? Is their a better way to go about doing biz on the bay?

• on the other side of the coin paypal has seller account reps who help bust these crooks who abuse the buyer protection policy. beleive me it happens. i have had two people who did scetch chargeback shit get shutdown for doing chargeback fraud sketch shit on sellers. abuse of the system is no joke and folls do get thier accounts frozen. it happens.

ap

• what is the guys ebay id ?

seriously we will all just block him.

• So what is the best/fastest/Cheapest way besides Paypal? Is their a better way to go about doing biz on the bay?

paypal is the only way. if you are an ebay seller who does not accept paypal good luck. you will suffer. you can sell 1000 orders without a chargeback. it is the cost of doing business. the buyer loves paypal and the international ballers use it all day long. you must accept it or your auctions will stink like a turd. ship international through dhl and charge more for shipping if you want to avoid chargebacks. all DHL parcels have online tracking. we have been known to process expensive parcels through DHL. it is all craig morer uses and i am pretty darn sure he has the top mail order business in the world in terms of sales. DHL is pretty good.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    What about accepting CC payments directly? What's the difference between doing that and paypaling it? Most people aren't paying with Paypal balances unless they are sellers. Thoughts?

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    this is the life of a seller who uses paypal.

unfortunately...this is gospel truth....

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    A DVD forum I frequent has stickied a list of bad traders and the mods add to it over time for their own classified sales and for the larger ebay traffic. The record collecting world ain't that large, something implemented like that on various record collecting forums could limit these dudes abiltities to scam. Maybe that's something that could be thought about.

1st post too so my idea probably counts for squat but 'ello.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    A DVD forum I frequent has stickied a list of bad traders and the mods add to it over time for their own classified sales and for the larger ebay traffic. The record collecting world ain't that large, something implemented like that on various record collecting forums could limit these dudes abiltities to scam. Maybe that's something that could be thought about.

welcome man and that is a good idea.

what is DHL?

i didn't even see his id before.

it is arayashiki93

block this dude. he is a crook. if he changes his ebay identity does the block still hold? even if you block this dude, remember his name in case he wins something from you. if you need the money don't take it. this dude just hands out loans, not payments.

Emir Demir
    168 Rue de Paris
    93100 Montreuil-Sous-Bois ??le-de-France
    France

this is the address the record was sent to (note the different name)

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I was under the impression that Registered Mail with USPS has tracking that you can check on-line?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

this is a brilliant idea, perhaps we can get one going in the realheadz forum? we've got a couple scammers to add asap.

You can track all packages online if you keep your receipts. Airmail, Global Priority and Registered all have tracking. Paypal needs to tighten their shit up.

And yeah, it is high time for a scammer list. I was initially anti, but shit is now too far gone. Perhaps list the alleged offense(s) so people can decide for themselves to accept or not accept a bid?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I was under the impression that Registered Mail with USPS has tracking that you can check on-line?

USPS Global Express has online tracking.

unfortuately I have run into some problems with these packages getting stuck in customs for weeks on end though & another local seller is going through some grief with a multi-thousand dollar 45 that tracking indicates as 'delivered' & the buyer say he ain't got it...

another local seller is going through some grief with a multi-thousand dollar 45 that tracking indicates as 'delivered' & the buyer say he ain't got it...

the funny thing is, not only am i getting fucked by frenchy, but THE SAME SHIT IS HAPPENING TO ME WITH A $1000 NORTHERN 45!!!

let's just say i'm looking for a career switch major. the record game is getting so slimey that i find it ruining my day on a regular.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    that is a good policy. any high value things go with dhl or ups. thing is i don't have any high value things so i don't have to worry

• You can track all packages online if you keep your receipts. Airmail, Global Priority and Registered all have tracking. Paypal needs to tighten their shit up.

I've sent stuff registered and obviously regular airmail and never was able to obtain a tracking number for anything. The USPS website doesn't seem to say anything about tracking for these services either. Could you elaborate on this because there seems to be a lot of conflicting information in this thread. Global Express Mail through USPS does come with tracking but it looks like it costs about $30 to send one LP to the UK, for instance.
    Could someone also give us a general idea on shipping rates for DHL, since it is not easily accessible on their website.

• You can track all packages online if you keep your receipts. Airmail, Global Priority and Registered all have tracking. Paypal needs to tighten their shit up.

I've sent stuff registered and obviously regular airmail and never was able to obtain a tracking number for anything. The USPS website doesn't seem to say anything about tracking for these services either. Could you elaborate on this because there seems to be a lot of conflicting information in this thread. Global Express Mail through USPS does come with tracking but it looks like it costs about $30 to send one LP to the UK, for instance.
    Could someone also give us a general idea on shipping rates for DHL, since it is not easily accessible on their website.

this is the absolute truth. don't kid yourself. i have has a chargeback on a registered parcel sent USPS. USPS registered mail does NOT offer on-line tracking. paypal will only accept evidence of shipment in the form of an ON-LINE tracking instrument. USPS has no international online tracking instrument available. Hence the use of Fed Ex or DHL on expensive parcels to unknown customers.

Tracking international=typing in the number into the track confirm part of the USPS website with a registered, global, or regular airmail tracking number and you can find out if it was delivered. DHL for a 1 lb package to the UK cost $64 when I looked it up just now. $400 and over jammies will be shipped that way in my eyes, but not cost effective otherwise.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    USPS has no international online tracking instrument available.

incorrect.

see:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm?from=home&page=0035trackandconfirm

if you send it at the global express rate you can track it step by step...

---

• hey this is great information.

thanks for opening my eyes to this.

i will be using EMS in the future.

ap

• JazoistJazoist 78 Posts
    I've had a chat with this person a few times, until I shut him off. He's a soulseek user, ID Arayashiki. There's plenty of shady people on soulseek, I didn't know he was that bad.
    For ebay sellers/users I've found out about this webtool, at: www.toolhaus.org. You can scan any negative feedback of an ebayer. Putting someone's name on the internet is a rude measure. I don't like the guy either, but this is going far.

one problem with the tracking numbers given by the usps.........

.....they SUCK!!!

NON- have you ever won a paypal dispute using these numbers. or for that matter, has anyone ever seen the coveted "delivered" status?????

all the USPS does is confirm that the package was "accepted" at the post office. they give no "delivered" status, which is what you need from paypal.

THIS BLOWS. and it is all paypal's fault in my eyes.

USPS gives proof enough that the seller has sent the package. what more can we do if the postal system washes their hands the minute the package leaves us soil? if the buyer doesn't specify how to send it, techincally it is not the sellers responsibility after the package is mailed. are we to be held responsible for the post office in every occaison? of course every buyer will say we are. then they can go to paypal like little sniffly children and get their money back if they feel the package hasn't been delivered on time. then what if it comes in the mail? there is no verification of delivery for us. we're left holding the shit sandwich.

i guess this takes us back to square one, not using the usps.

DHL sounds wack. i checked a 12"x12" 1 lb. package and was quoted $80. that isn't going to fly even for a $1000 record. not with anyone i've ever dealt with (aka everybody and their moms) maybe for sending human body parts that is cool. but the main issue is, this can happen AND DOES for records much cheaper than $1k. lil 30
    $40 joints need this too. basically everything needs international delivery confirmation. other wise your ass is simply exposed and you'll end up getting ganked.

now i have to call ups and fedex to make sure they can give me the "delivered" status.