SHADY ASS FRENCH EBAYER -Morad Hadadou-(blacklist)

Comments

• 16_beat16_beat 56 Posts
    is the only way to do a chargeback to get in touch w/ the credit card company?

i need to get $300 out of this french fucker who never sent my shit. i'm worried though because i used my check card, so even though it clears through mastercard it came straight out of the acct .. is it possible to do chargebacks on that or what

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    one problem with the tracking numbers given by the usps.........

.....they SUCK!!!

NON- have you ever won a paypal dispute using these numbers. or for that matter, has anyone ever seen the coveted "delivered" status?????

all the USPS does is confirm that the package was "accepted" at the post office. they give no "delivered" status, which is what you need from paypal.

THIS BLOWS. and it is all paypal's fault in my eyes.

USPS gives proof enough that the seller has sent the package. what more can we do if the postal system washes their hands the minute the package leaves us soil? if the buyer doesn't specify how to send it, techincally it is not the sellers responsibility after the package is mailed. are we to be held responsible for the post office in every occaison? of course every buyer will say we are. then they can go to paypal like little sniffly children and get their money back if they feel the package hasn't been delivered on time. then what if it comes in the mail? there is no verification of delivery for us. we're left holding the shit sandwich.

i guess this takes us back to square one, not using the usps.

DHL sounds wack. i checked a 12"x12" 1 lb. package and was quoted $80. that isn't going to fly even for a $1000 record. not with anyone i've ever dealt with (aka everybody and their moms) maybe for sending human body parts that is cool. but the main issue is, this can happen AND DOES for records much cheaper than $1k. lil 30
    $40 joints need this too. basically everything needs international delivery confirmation. other wise your ass is simply exposed and you'll end up getting ganked.

now i have to call ups and fedex to make sure they can give me the "delivered" status.

I feel your pain, hombre. I hate that with PayPal you are guilty until proven innocent. I thought I had it on lock by requiring registered mail for $100+ overseas PayPal orders.. but I guess, shit don't work? I even tried sending a registered letter to a dude who chargebacked me and used that tracking info. Right after I sent it he got his record and closed the dispute... then asked me a few days later why I sent him an empty envelope registered.

FedEx is going to be more expensive than DHL.. but shit is guarenteed and the most efficient I have ever dealt with.

I am not an extreme norther soul slanger.. but I would protect my neck if someone PayPal'd me a grand for a 45 with the notion that the dopes at USPS are responsible for your financial well-being.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    UPS and FedEx have comparable rates to DHL. DHL I'm thinking might be a freckle cheaper. UPS is allegedly going to lower their rates in the future, but nothing that will make it affordable. It seems as if the "technology" of package delivery is difficult because it would require foreign governments to cooperate with the US and give package delivery confirmation, which they do not want to spend time or resources doing. I've confirmed that Registered items were delivered, because I've often sent registered letters with cash to foreign destinations for records.
    Peace
    T.N.

• JazoistJazoist 78 Posts
    Actually, I think you have no certnainty yourself about the record being delivered, if you didn't track it. Some French are uptite, but I have not seen a lot of ebay users who are destroying their reputation by a paypal reclaim for a single record. In as far as I know this guy he would not buy any expensive records.
    about 30-50% of records I receive from ebay sellers are worse than described, I just keep my personal rating to myself. I would suggest that you deal with it more professionally. The fact that bidders from overseas are involved is probably just because they're the major part of international bidders.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    why would mufuckah not say anything about the transaction after the record was sent and then do an unannounced chargeback later on. fuck that shit

• The system I am thinking of implementing to cover myself in the future would be to require that intn'l bidders with low feedback either pay with money order or western union transfer (for expensive items). If they insist on paypal then require the global express mail with tracking. For bidders with a decent number of feedback and a good rating, I'm just going to have a little faith that they aren't going to turn out to be rip-off artists.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    Actually, I think you have no certnainty yourself about the record being delivered, if you didn't track it. Some French are uptite, but I have not seen a lot of ebay users who are destroying their reputation by a paypal reclaim for a single record. In as far as I know this guy he would not buy any expensive records.
    about 30-50% of records I receive from ebay sellers are worse than described, I just keep my personal rating to myself. I would suggest that you deal with it more professionally. The fact that bidders from overseas are involved is probably just because they're the major part of international bidders.

i don't think you understand what is being discussed here, but this may help you.

if i have proof that the record is put in the mail, why should i have to worry about it being delivered or not? there is no clause stating that i can guarantee 100% delivery on ebay. in fact it is an agreement both parties make on which method of shipping is used. my argument is that most buyers demand their money back when a package doens't get to them on time, and that is fundamentally fucked up. because they could've requested more secure shipping methods. they are responsible, not the seller. the seller had fulfilled his role by mailing the record through the agreed method of shipping. he shouldn't then be responsible for the quality of that method of shipping.

the fuct up reality is the buyer CAN get his money back. leaving the seller out of a: records b: money. get it??

i'm realy curious now,

has anyone ever tracked an item through USPS and seen the "delivered" status?

or used this information to win a paypal chargeback claim??

• i'm realy curious now,

I've seen "delivered" for domestic tracking, but I assume you're talking international.

Sure, buyer can get his money back. I know this french guy a little and his English is not good enough to issue a complaint that you would understand.
    I have been into getting my money back at least 20 times last year only. Just for making a fair deal, not for avenging the fact that it's been going wrong.

I have some experience with French, it's a certain group. I know the records they're after, this modern soul stuff that should have been moderately priced if only there would not have been a hype going on in France. If you sell those you know you will get lunatics on you. But there are also profits, not just this.

• Sure, buyer can get his money back. I know this french guy a little and his English is not good enough to issue a complaint that you would understand.
    I have been into getting my money back at least 20 times last year only. Just for making a fair deal, not for avenging the fact that it's been going wrong.

I have some experience with French, it's a certain group. I know the records they're after, this modern soul stuff that should have been moderately priced if only there would not have been a hype going on in France. If you sell those you know you will get lunatics on you. But there are also profits, not just this.

I'm confused. Are you saying you did 20 chargebacks last year? Mind if I ask your ebay name?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    i'm realy curious now,

yes.

if you use USPS Express the tracking page shows 4 or 5 stages( likely different points where the label is scanned):

1. acceptance at whatever post office you sent it at

2. wherever it leaves the US "left US at 3:20 AM Chicago O'Hare" etc.

3. when it clears the foreign customs

4. delivery when it is accepted & signed for.

never had to use this info for a paypal claim though( knock on wood)

---

It's not been one of you selling me stuff, I'm getting things from Europe mostly I guess.
    I don't mind a scratch or two, but it often gets more rough than that.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    i'm realy curious now,

yes.

if you use USPS Express the tracking page shows 4 or 5 stages( likely different points where the label is scanned):

1. acceptance at whatever post office you sent it at

2. wherever it leaves the US "left US at 3:20 AM Chicago O'Hare" etc.

3. when it clears the foreign customs

4. delivery when it is accepted & signed for.

never had to use this info for a paypal claim though( knock on wood)

---

I've had to depend on USPS registered mail to London w/ tracking before with a PayPal claim and was almost completely screwed. I sent the record back to the dude who sent me a reissue and had to provide a tracking number to PayPal. They said they would issue a refund when the package was received. A few days later I get an email from PayPal saying the tracking number was "invalid" and that my dispute would be closed, without a refund!!! I called them immediately and said "go-on-the-USPS-website-and-enter-the-tracking-number." Turns out that it said "delivery was attempted," which wasn't ???sufficient evidence??? in order to get my money back for the item! So here I was, another $30 out of my pocket and the seller, for all I knew, decided not to sign for the package or something, completely assed out. I left negative feedback and magically a day later I get a full refund from the seller?!?

And to this day, here's what the USPS tracking says:

We attempted to deliver your item in GREAT BRITAIN at 1:31 pm on February 17, 2006.

All of this to say that registered USPS international is a bit tricky when dealing with PayPal.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    is this re that weldon irvine lp?

damn, there are some shady dudes out there.

---

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    is this re that weldon irvine lp?

damn, there are some shady dudes out there.

---

Nah, this was Gary Bartz - Uhuru...I just posted an example from another one of that dude's auctions.

eBay username =

i don't think you understand what is being discussed here, but this may help you.

if i have proof that the record is put in the mail, why should i have to worry about it being delivered or not? there is no clause stating that i can guarantee 100% delivery on ebay. in fact it is an agreement both parties make on which method of shipping is used. my argument is that most buyers demand their money back when a package doens't get to them on time, and that is fundamentally fucked up. because they could've requested more secure shipping methods. they are responsible, not the seller. the seller had fulfilled his role by mailing the record through the agreed method of shipping. he shouldn't then be responsible for the quality of that method of shipping.

the fuct up reality is the buyer CAN get his money back. leaving the seller out of a: records b: money. get it??

In fact, Andy/Tom, you should work on that website of yours. It's used as primary reference material by ... You could easily turn something into a hype with a few samples on there. For 'connaiseurs'.

for sure,
    do you know there are in fact sound samples on the site.

we really don't need to hype things too much. people get excited enough on their own.

if you know my name, maybe you should be talking to me via pm. know what i mean?

ps,
    please ask your friend for me if he can return a couple emails. the main reason i have been going rambo on him is because he hasn't returned my mails. he needs to "man" up and get in touch with me. i will continue to run his name into "merde" if he doesn't.

even if he didn't get his record, i have proof that it was mailed, so he should chill and cancel his dispute. it isn't fair to me.

thanks in advance

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    haha this dude changed his name already?

How come you didn't leave him negative feedback? And I was under the impression that you couldn't file a claim with Paypal after 45 days, it definitely sounds like it's been that long in this case.

haha this dude changed his name already?

How come you didn't leave him negative feedback? And I was under the impression that you couldn't file a claim with Paypal after 45 days, it definitely sounds like it's been that long in this case.

jazoist- your homie is a crooked crook. from how you are talking, i'd guess that you are as well. don't know how you got my name, but you should really pm me.

i left him positive feedback because he had paid me. i wasn't expecting him to gank me 4 months later. damn, i take a minute to leave feedback anyway, but not 3-4months.

he didn't file the chargeback through paypal, he filed it through his credit card company. paypal is simply taking it back for him. paypal is very weak. the whole time the operator is sitting with you on the phone saying things like, "seriously", or "wow, i really can't believe we don't have anyway to help you", "this is terrible" paypal has no excuse, they just suck.

I'm just telling you, you are unreasonably mad about this. I don't care actually, just trying to give you a hand. I'd expected this typical raunchy arrogance on this forum. It's all yours again, forget what I said about it. I know a lot more people than this guy and you anyway.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm just telling you, you are unreasonably mad about this. I don't care actually, just trying to give you a hand. I'd expected this typical raunchy arrogance on this forum. It's all yours again, forget what I said about it. I know a lot more people than this guy and you anyway.
    i fail to see the problem in bringing this up in a public forum if the guy has not returned any of lotusland's emails and did an unannounced chargeback four months after the transaction. perhaps you are the one being unreasonable about this?

I guess nobody wants his full name and adress on ebay for something like that, besides that not I don't just believe people in what they put on a crate digging forum in the first place. Furthermore, I suspect that a lot of record sellers take the risk to mess with ebayers with a low feedback by theirselves. But well, I can understand that somehow, bills got to be payed and so on..

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I guess nobody wants his full name and adress on ebay for something like that
    you don't think someone should be put on blast for what basically amounts to stealing? fuck out of here with that.

besides that not I don't just believe people in what they put on a crate digging forum in the first place.
    that's fine and all but without the other person here to respond or even reply to lotusland's emails, it's hard to get another perspective. lotusland is also one of the more credible posters here and i don't think he has much to gain from lying about a transaction as a dealer.

Furthermore, I suspect that a lot of record sellers take the risk to mess with ebayers with a low feedback by theirselves. But well, I can understand that somehow, bills got to be payed and so on..
    i agree with this to a certain extent but i fail to see how this pertains to this

I suspect that a lot of record sellers take the risk to mess with ebayers with a low feedback by theirselves.

you sound like a miserable chap, maybe you should step out of here. we'll try to forget those 23 posts of yours.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Man, this is 'Jazoist' is really getting under my skin... I can't believe one of the infamous Foreign Paypal Chargebackers is actually trying to defend the practice, its making me ill

• one problem with the tracking numbers given by the usps.........

.....they SUCK!!!

NON- have you ever won a paypal dispute using these numbers. or for that matter, has anyone ever seen the coveted "delivered" status?????

all the USPS does is confirm that the package was "accepted" at the post office. they give no "delivered" status, which is what you need from paypal.

DHL sounds wack. i checked a 12"x12" 1 lb. package and was quoted $80.

I had a feeling that this was the case with the USPS. i was surprised to hear people claiming that the tracking codes were cool with USPS because i remember a problem in the past.

DHL is only for volume shippers. You will need to set up a rate. A quote for one parcel will not do anything. DHL is not wack. I am thinking seriously about switching all of my business over the DHL. the USPS is what is wack with these three week media rate journeys and damaged parcels left and right.

Don't waste your time with any of this. If you are a small volume seller who must use USPS you are subject to chargebacks and that is the short and long of it. It is the cost of doing business if you accept paypal. Basically, you will have a certain percentage of sales lost to chargebacks.

• i don't think you understand what is being discussed here, but this may help you. if i have proof that the record is put in the mail, why should i have to worry about it being delivered or not?

because you are accpeting payment through a service with a buyer protection policy. that's why. it is your choice as a seller to accept paypal.

what you fail to see is that you benefit constantly from ebay and paypal....

you would never be able to see a 1/4 of the records you sell if it was not for these two entites.

overseas bidders would not bid as high if they did not have a cheap, safe and easy method of payment (paypal).

90% fewer people would know you had these items available if it were not for ebay.

record dealing would still be delegated to only the top dealers in the world ( this was the way it was before the internet came along ).

now it is this vast democracy where anyone can research and sell and obscure $1000 record when 10 years ago it was all private showings and international connections that made it happen.

i know it sucks but try not to fail to see the benifits of paypal and ebay. unless you use the proper shipping method these chargebacks are the cost of doing business... period. it is not the french buyers fault. it is not paypals fault. it is not ebays fault. it is not the post offices fault. you agreed to the terms. it sucks but it is the system.

ap

• and dont think for a moment i am not sympathetic. i have some chargeback stories that will make you **** a bloody you know what.

i don't think you understand what is being discussed here, but this may help you. if i have proof that the record is put in the mail, why should i have to worry about it being delivered or not?

because you are accpeting payment through a service with a buyer protection policy. that's why. it is your choice as a seller to accept paypal.

what you fail to see is that you benefit constantly from ebay and paypal....

you would never be able to see a 1/4 of the records you sell if it was not for these two entites.

overseas bidders would not bid as high if they did not have a cheap, safe and easy method of payment (paypal).

90% fewer people would know you had these items available if it were not for ebay.

record dealing would still be delegated to only the top dealers in the world ( this was the way it was before the internet came along ).

now it is this vast democracy where anyone can research and sell and obscure $1000 record when 10 years ago it was all private showings and international connections that made it happen.

i know it sucks but try not to fail to see the benifits of paypal and ebay. unless you use the proper shipping method these chargebacks are the cost of doing business... period. it is not the french buyers fault. it is not paypals fault. it is not ebays fault. it is not the post offices fault. you agreed to the terms. it sucks but it is the system.

ap

you're definitely right. and i do understand the fact that you have to break a few proverbial eggs to make an omelet. i guess we have to accept that.

the point which scares me is that shady customers such as JAZOIST and his boy's abuse of buyer-protection-customer is always right-policies. let me step in here and remind any of you shadsters that payback is a b*tch.

i'm not really worried about who's fault it is at this point. just how to do business as safely as possible. guess i'll have to do some more homework!

thanks for the positive words anthony!

see you in the field.