What kind of kicks are you wearing

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    For any of you based in NYC, they just opened up an ATMOS store on 125th Street. Come say hello if you're in the area (we live three blocks from the store):

AHK! where are the pictures of shoes that I so crave to see?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Im in Harlem all the time.
    Do the have green Dunks hi tops?

Sorry, I'm not a real sneaker head, so I don't even know what shoe you're referring to. The number is 212-666-2242.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

AHK! where are the pictures of shoes that I so crave to see?

They're from this website:

http://freshnessmag.com/content/features/files/0505/atmos/index.php

I don't know why they aren't showing up now. Haterz?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    thanks! some hot, some OK and some down-right yugly!

• only worn once on cinco de mayo

• got these babies on...

what did you pay for yours? have they gotten any cheaper? ive wanted those for too long now.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Friday ya'll, today I'm rockin' Air Max 95 Mowabb's with khakis and a green polo shirt. Get yo fashion on folls!

• Insulin1200Insulin1200 396 Posts

yo man! did you end up getting them? you "better" not be wearing them ! !!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Herm's going to clown me, but...

Yes, I plan on buying some new ones. Maybe in the coming week. These babies have lasted me 2 years!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn dog. no wonder you're so ornery all the time. your feet are killin you!

Yes, I plan on buying some new ones. Maybe in the coming week. These babies have lasted me 2 years!

Damn dog! GRIMEY! When you go on vacation, do you jump on freight trains to get
    to your destination?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I used to work in the kitchen of a resturant while wearing those things. Who knows what disgusting shit I stepped in. I make a habit of walking to the mailbox (1/3 mile away, mostly uphill) to get packages and stuff so I can stay somewhat in shape. When I look through records that are in boxes on the ground I have a tendency to kneel by keeping balanced on the balls of my feet (ummmm...ayo?), so the upper part is worn. Pretty good for $35 for 2 years.

"Ornery"? Not my personality.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    The Cartoon jawns...............................................................

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

The th th th th th Realness, The th th th th th Realness, The th th th th th Realness, The th th th th th Realness.

I'm not really a shoe dude, but I bought a nice 20$ pair of all white New Balances off Ebay recently. I think I'll be doing all my shoe shopping on Ebay from here out.

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts

• Insulin1200Insulin1200 396 Posts
    The Cartoon jawns...............................................................

nice.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Dude. DUDE. DUDE!

Do you wear these to keep crackheads from asking you for money? We need to start a fund for you. What size do you wear?

Herm

• haych3haych3 20 Posts
    got these babies on...

what did you pay for yours? have they gotten any cheaper? ive wanted those for too long now.

got 2 pair for ??80...

from the nike outlet store manchester england...

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

japanese exclusive new york knicks af1's

japanese exclusive new york knicks af1's

Sheep, I am putting you on a mission son. I NEED these in a size US 14. I know they don't make shoes that big for the Japanese market, but maybe I'll get lucky! Everytime I go to Tokyo I see all these CRAZY Nikes that we can't get in the states, but I can NEVER find joints in my size. I wear a US 14 in dunks, AF1s, AF2s, etc. all the hoop shoes and I wear a size US 15 in Air Max 90, 93, 95.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Right now I got on:

• spcspc 534 Posts

I only wear the silver vandals when I put my dress on:

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    im rockin the black and reflective Jordan V and the Barkley Air Force 180 92 Dream Team Edition(lava). can't post up picture pecos im retraded. my guy got the new all black shox and they're decent.

can't post up picture pecos im retraded[/b].

Yeah you are.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    i spelled that wrong on prupose.

i spelled that wrong on prupose.

But was it your sohl prupose?

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    usually nb 574. recently black lo converse all stars. trying to look like them white boys. stein. .

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I used these for the winter:

I will be using these for the summer: