What kind of kicks are you wearing

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    one of the most comfortable low-tops i've ever worn (Adidas Nastase):

bought these 1.5 years ago, wearin' em now cuz i had my adidas (Nike Dunk Premium):

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    those Nastasse's is mad comfy and rather timeless...my motto is "never wearing houseshoes."

• These, along with my chunky knit cardigan and perm hairdo make me feellike it's 1976 all over again...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    one of the most comfortable low-tops i've ever worn (Adidas Nastase):

bought these 1.5 years ago, wearin' em now cuz i had my adidas (Nike Dunk Premium):

Finally, somebody's doin' it up.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    right now I'm wearing these..

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

I will be using these for the summer:

whoa, I thought they stopped making those in 1986, reminds me of that movie One Crazy Summer. haha.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Air Trainer 1 Premiums... mine are getting really dogged though, I need to get a fresh pair.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    At this momment:

$19.99 Size 13

damn!

dude straight came through with the Air MoWabbs AND had the zoom on the sole.

there is no way you can hate on that.

props on the mowabbs
    i just bagged these:

and got these a couple weeks ago

im seeing the sample mowabbs comin out in the fall and they are ridiculous
    those are my favorite kicks ever

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I used these for the winter:

I got those on right now.

• there is no way you can hate on that.

props on the mowabbs

i just bagged these:

I really don't get it... what do you guys see in those shoes?... to me they are some of the ugliest kicks I've ever laid my eyes on... the color scheme (purp/orange+tan)..texture ... overall design - all raise a huge red flag for me...

call me a hater, or whatever... someone tell me why they are so awesome

• Air Trainer 1 Premiums... mine are getting really dogged though, I need to get a fresh pair.

I have these..but I can't find one of them

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

there is no way you can hate on that.

props on the mowabbs

i just bagged these:

I really don't get it... what do you guys see in those shoes?... to me they are some of the ugliest kicks I've ever laid my eyes on... the color scheme (purp/orange+tan)..texture ... overall design - all raise a huge red flag for me...

call me a hater, or whatever... someone tell me why they are so awesome

its not purple
    think knicks blue
    and noone else has the color combos that acgs have. thats why i dig them.
    they are not for those folks who have a problem gettin creative with their outfits

• Options
    White Leather Ballys

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    would I be playin' myself if I got these?

OR......

I think they are purdy

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    would I be playin' myself if I got these?

OR......

I think they are purdy

You would be wack and corny if you got either pair. Don't do it son!

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts

something like that

• would I be playin' myself if I got these?

OR......

I think they are purdy

purdy fucking ugly

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    must be something wrong with me I kinda like them.

• must be something wrong with me

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    nothin wrong with loud shoes, you just have to have no shame in your game. if you ask someone if you should get them, then they're prolly not for you. they have to be rocked with complete confidence or not at all.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Herm's going to clown me, but...

Yes, I plan on buying some new ones. Maybe in the coming week. These babies have lasted me 2 years!

holy shit man. thats ill.

god damn it, im about to break down and get new shoes even though I cant afford shit.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    the last shoes i bought NBs... 20 dollars.

im going to pretend they are these even though they are on some regular tan shit

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

im going to pretend they are these even though they are on some regular tan shit

Dude, if I ever see you rocking your tan ones, I'ma pretend, too!!!

I was --->this--- close to grabbing those when Crooked Tongues unveiled them. I added them to my cart and waited a couple hours while I mulled over the idea of dropping $200+ on a pair of shoes. By the time I talked myself into it, they were sold out. Oh well.

Herm

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Herm's going to clown me, but...

Yes, I plan on buying some new ones. Maybe in the coming week. These babies have lasted me 2 years!

holy shit man. thats ill.

god damn it, im about to break down and get new shoes even though I cant afford shit.

oh my god yo, I just wanna say again that those are the most busted pair of shoes I have ever seen. I dont even believe those are really yours. You must have gone to www.bustedshoes.com or www.homelesskicks.com or someshit and clipped a picture.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

There wer 4 colorways limited to 50 pairs each. I can't seem to save the jpeg, so here are some links:

http://www.crookedtongues.com/view_item.php?ask_id=15-100015

http://www.crookedtongues.com/view_item.php?ask_id=15-100014

http://www.crookedtongues.com/view_item.php?ask_id=15-100013

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

oh my god yo, I just wanna say again that those are the most busted pair of shoes I have ever seen. I dont even believe those are really yours.

I'M SAYIN' THOUGH [/b]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

i like these because they remind of the rockers i used to buy dope from in highschool. their shoes looked like this, but their hair was perfect.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i like his super light blue denim jeans too... if you added a brown braided leather belt and a tucked in white nascar tshirt you'd be every man over 30 in the state of indiana.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    besides ebay, any of you people know of some good online retailers for kicks? i want those wildwoods!