Gnarls Barkley

Comments

• if that joke made you mad..then this should really piss you off. It was told to me today, and while it isnt the funniest joke in the world..I had to share it after reading the comments from above. (PC STRUTTERS GET READY TO ATTACK!!!!)

Q: What did the blind, deaf, and retarded kid get for Christmas?

A: Cancer.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    if yer gonna be offensive at least be entertaining as well.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    if that joke made you mad..then this should really piss you off.

Some have lost people they love to that. Have some fucking respect.

• Listening to anything Cee-lo is involved in these days is just depressing.

How anyone (even Fauxrockski) can front on this one is beyond me

co-sign. I wasn't really into the first album at all. I'm talking about the second album and it's singles.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Report to your J*Davey thread, Young Phonics--there are questions that need answering there.

• Report to your J*Davey thread, Young Phonics--there are questions that need answering there.

well report back, the "We must make Faux Rillz like Cee-Lo and his second album Campaign" doesn't take a day off.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Even as a fan of both Clockwork Orange AND Cee-Lo, this sure does look (and sound) EXTREMELY unappealing

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Listening to anything Cee-lo is involved in these days is just depressing.

How anyone (even Fauxrockski) can front on this one is beyond me

co-sign. I wasn't really into the first album at all. I'm talking about the second album and it's singles.

Yo, I don't give a shit what anybody says, that song is good.

Maybe once you all truly get growd, you will feel the real that is Cee Lo.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Yo, I don't give a shit what anybody says, that song is good.

Maybe once you all truly get growd, you will feel the real that is Cee Lo.

I got growd. I like that song too. Cee-Lo's second is more solid overall than the first, but it's still got some good songs, and this is one of them.

I'll wait on passing judgement on Gnarls B until I've heard more material.

That Moose'n'Lo drinking moloko pic is disturbing.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I must have listened to that "Crazy" song about 2 dozen times now. It's good.
    Sorry if it's not stereotypical enough for some of you.

*-EMOTION DOES NOT COMPUTE-*

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    HJ sent me an email about that Crazy song yesterday. She heard it on the Alt Rock radio station. Told me I had to download it. So I went home and downloaded it.

BEST SONG IN YEARS. period.

Its so goddam good the first thing I did this morning was play it again. and again.

If more music sounded this good I might actually start listening to the radio again.

I hope this sets a trend... inspires 1 note synth producers to step their game up. doubt it. But I've been feeling for a while now that Cee-lo has talent, and lots of it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    They played this song in the background during Grey's Anatomy last Sunday.
    Man I am turning into a TV junkie, like woah. DAMN YOU HD.

Did you love it? Or merely like it a whole lot?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Did you love it? Or merely like it a whole lot?

Yeah, I think it's a great track! I put it in heavy rotation the first time I heard it. It's great to see Cee growing out of his OG roots, like Andre did. I wonder how far he'll take it. Also curious how the rest of this album will sound. Best single I've heard in awhile though. Is this really getting air play?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

This is like a weird time-warp... but anyway, Crazy has already made history over here as the first song to become numero uno with out selling a single copy - download sales only. Makes me feel even more of an archaic materialist ecentric for buying the vinyl format of a song nobody else owns in any physical way. Has been booming over the radio and tv for at least a couple of months now al la Dirty Harry: Dangermouse = new media hip-hop/beats darling w/out controversial swear words to endanger airplay.

Great fucking song though.

• crazy is an amazing song, the b side to the single however is the exact opposite

I dare anybody to name a song out there right now better than this one!!!!!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Gnarls Barkley "Smiley Faces"!

PLEASE DO NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT THIS IS.

If we can have 10 pagers about how great "Lil' Thuggy Diapers and Scary Trap Clap Klick Skwad Posse Krew" is, then we should have 100 pages about how awesome this one song alone is.

We shouldn't have to wait a decade in between genius songs! Demand More From Your Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    10 pagers about how great "Lil' Thuggy Diapers and Scary Trap Clap Klick Skwad Posse Krew" is

link plaese

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Results 1 - 10 of about 777 for Lil' Thuggy. (0.22 seconds)

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Yes this is song is really good. But not as good as T.I.'s new one

• I heard a track (via spine) with Cee-Lo & Jack Splash (Jack Splash is the singer from Plantlife). I was very dissapointed, especially since Plant Life has been putting out some of my favourite singles of the 2-3 years.

What's up with the Cee-Lo & Jazze Pha album?

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts

Gnarls Barkley "Smiley Faces"!

co-sign.

I like the song "Crazy" but I got a couple my friends hooked on it and I wore myself out on it.

I'm also feeling the track "Surreal Life" which I don't think is going to be on the album but I'm not sure.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Dont like it.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    Dont like it.
    who do you think you are? hahaha bless your soul. you really think you're in control.

well.... I think you're craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

• I quite liked this joint when I first heard it, but after sitting through it 6 times a day on the radio at work, I've found myself getting a bit irked by the stiffness of the drums.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Im just not really feelin it...maybe i should listen again. My bro says dangermouse has sold out ha ha. My cousins track is better tbh...check out their myspace page...folls.

www.myspace.com/herrotics

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    uhm i thought this 'crazy' was by moby.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Even as a fan of both Clockwork Orange AND Cee-Lo, this sure does look (and sound) EXTREMELY unappealing

SMH @ this dangermouse cornball. I aint even listening to this shit.