Sadat X XperienceEducation!!!

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited November 2015 in Music Talk
I highly recommend this album.Good -mature Hip Hop.That's all.

TAGGED:

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Is it really a three exclamation point record, though?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Is it really a three exclamation point record, though?

Id say yes.

!!!! = Classic

!!!!! = Groundbreaking

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I highly recommend this album.
    Good -mature Hip Hop.

That's all.

co-sign

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    great single too!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Good -mature Hip Hop.

That's all.

Mature hip-hop?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'm listening on Rhapsody right now .....and so far 

but im not even halfway done............

the jury is out on those 3 exclaimations !!!

Mature hip-hop?

15 year veteran.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Good -mature Hip Hop.

That's all.

Mature hip-hop?

It cozies up and comforts the ears of older adults like a warm shawl...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    this is dope ....thanks Batmon.... where the hell were you when i was asking for hip hop recommendations ??!?

• don't show this thread to j****n

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    this is a good record, and I was surprised by the new El Da Sensei, much better than I expected.

The joint w/ ED OG is

The album starts to loose steam near the end. The Aguillar tracks arent the best.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I like the LA Carnival sample...

• awallawall 673 Posts
    i posted this before and no one seemed to take notice, but here's the remix i got hired to do for "God is back" (the first cut on the album). should be on the 12" when it comes out as a single. i have promo 7"s if anyone is interested.

god is back (spencer doran remix)

oh, i have some non-album tracks that probably won't see the light of day...i'll post them up in a sec.

• whattup spence deezy:

I haven't heard the album only because I was seriously underwhelmed by the single. I do remember Sadat being "my dude" around the Wild Cowboys era (didn't he do a couple cameos as well around that time also--Puba's "I like it" remix?)

• awallawall 673 Posts
    whattup spence deezy:

I haven't heard the album only because I was seriously underwhelmed by the single. I do remember Sadat being "my dude" around the Wild Cowboys era (didn't he do a couple cameos as well around that time also--Puba's "I like it" remix?)

that dismasters joint that he's on from around then is fire (i forget the title). you should peep the whole album, it's got some gems.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    non album track

it's a shame this didn't make it on the album, probably would have been the best track.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    another non album track

this one's the b-side of the 7" with my remix

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    i posted this before and no one seemed to take notice, but here's the remix i got hired to do for "God is back" (the first cut on the album). should be on the 12" when it comes out as a single. i have promo 7"s if anyone is interested.

god is back (spencer doran remix)

oh, i have some non-album tracks that probably won't see the light of day...i'll post them up in a sec.

Checked the remix out,nice work ,yeah its a shame they didn't put those songs on the album,we could do without that agallah track.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    I haven't heard this yet but I'm glad it's getting good feedback, as I'm prone to want to like it.

• Great album, he broke my heart with the gun charge, hopefully, he won't need to do time behind it.

• the p brothers produced track "come on down" is savage. very heavy drums

great single too!

• Great album, he broke my heart with the gun charge, hopefully, he won't need to do time behind it.

what happened?

whattup spence deezy:

that dismasters joint that he's on from around then is fire (i forget the title). you should peep the whole album, it's got some gems.

NO doubt.

I think this should become a SADAT X appreciation thread NOW.

I must say that no one in the game that I know of shares his style. He's quite his own animal(delivery-wise).

His previous eps/lps have been shakey, but he'll always catch my ear regardless of the production.

He's been the illest for a looooong time now. Solo records were never perfect, but NEVER wack. Good taste in beats,too.

Who here wishes Brand Nubians would reunite without Lord Jammar?

Who here wishes Brand Nubians would reunite without Lord Jammar?

I dont, Jamar is integral to Brand Nubian. He's needed for contrast. And I'll even say I like his flow despite public opinion.

But lets focus on SADAT X, pleez.

• Believe what y'all wanna believe in but stop the bullshit and deceivin'!

I'll definitely show some love for Sadat. Just last night I pulled out a Biggie (RIP) cd I'd made for myself and right in the middle was Wild Cowboys. I love that shit. "All of y'all out there might think that I'm strange..." Yeah, maybe a little, but the weird lag and catch up flow and non-rhyming holds my attention for sure.

But lets focus on SADAT X, pleez.

No doubt!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

glad that yall are fans though.