Sadat X XperienceEducation!!!

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I think this should become a SADAT X appreciation thread NOW.

glad that yall are fans though.

Appreciation is not the same as being a fan. R.I.F.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I think this should become a SADAT X appreciation thread NOW.

glad that yall are fans though.

Appreciation is not the same as being a fan. R.I.F.

...you dont know shit about disrespectful racist rappers dude. and ill disrespect that fucking @#**@# every fucking day of the week.

what is RIF?

...you dont know shit about disrespectful racist rappers dude. and ill disrespect that fucking @#**@# every fucking day of the week.

Watch your tone son.

If u feel he's made racist remarks, you have the right to vent.

I was trying to big up a good career, not make him to be any bigger than what he's accomplished.

Watch your tone son.

I was trying to big up a good career, not make him to be any bigger than what he's accomplished.

haha... my tone is set. dont worry yourself susie.

and i dont know about racist remarks but i do know hes a straight up racist fuck in person. though, in my experience, he still likes black people.

...and my gripe goes back a little way. if you havent heard/read it... then you missed the boat you didnt want to be on in the first place.

so, like i wrote, panties in a bunch, im glad that he has fans like yall... cause i dont appreciate his career and everytime someone does... i make a comment. why? because i can...

now i go make food...

Watch your tone son.

and i dont know about racist remarks but i do know hes a straight up racist fuck in person. though, in my experience, he still likes black people.

...and my gripe goes back a little way. if you havent heard/read it... then you missed the boat you didnt want to be on in the first place.

so, like i wrote, panties in a bunch, im glad that he has fans like yall... cause i dont appreciate his career and everytime someone does... i make a comment. why? because i can...

Can u critique his art?

Watch your tone son.

Can u critique his art?

yeah... i can... im not new to this. however this isnt a test... thanks though.

i used to be a fan until i met him. then i threw out everything sadat x related. now when i see his vinyl i crack it in half. its quite fun for me...

what does RIF stand for? ill answer your questions if you answer mine?

what does RIF stand for?

Your obviously too young to remember.

Look at the Beaches

The Ed Asner joint.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    what does RIF stand for?

Your obviously too old[/b] to remember.

what does RIF stand for?

Your obviously too old[/b] to remember.

Experience and Education, son.

what does RIF stand for?

Your obviously too young to remember.

Look at the Beaches

The Ed Asner joint.

i remember reading is fundamental... i grew up with that too. im not some newbie fuck susie... ive been around long enough. cool to see those psas though. thanks! i just didnt think you meant that because, well for me, it just didnt make sense when you wrote that.

appreciation is not the same as being a fan. reading is fundamental

okay... sure i guess. i guess i can appreciate something even if i dont like it. i wouldnt of written RIF though. too each his own.

so youre not a fan but you appreciate him? thats cool too man you do what you gotta. batman, sadat x, etc... sounds like bliss to some just not me.

but hey... im still waiting for you to drop the appreciation post for sadat...

I must say that no one in the game that I know of shares his style. He's quite his own animal(delivery-wise).

His previous eps/lps have been shakey, but he'll always catch my ear regardless of the production.

R.I.F.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    reading rapping is fundamental

batman, sadat x, etc...

R.I.F.

B A T M O[/b] N

I must say that no one in the game that I know of shares his style. He's quite his own animal(delivery-wise).

His previous eps/lps have been shakey, but he'll always catch my ear regardless of the production.

R.I.F.

thats it? that your appreciation? damn... feel sorry for those that you look up to especially any mentors.

writing is fundamental

R.I.F.

thats it? that your appreciation? damn... feel sorry for those that you look up to especially any mentors.

writing is fundamental

You'd hatt regardless the length of my post.

I see why he dissed your ass.

• but hey... im still waiting for you to drop the appreciation post for sadat...

R.I.F.

writing is fundamental

You'd hatt regardless the length of my post.

I see why he dissed your ass.