Thats nasty!! Dirtiest Songs ever Recorded??

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Lucille [/b] Bogan - "Shave 'Em Dry"

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Pretty much anything by Necro, but I can't remember any of his songs except "Get On Your Knees" and the one that starts all happy before he hits the chick with a wrench...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

^ Johnny Otis record was first thing I thought of.

Also the VA disc called Gabe's Dirty Blues, which has all the nasty Bull Moose Jackson and Wynonnie Harris type stuff.

Dan

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Where does Rudy Ray Moore fit into the equation?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Im pretty sure I have that 'Snatch' in the crates my pops gave me. He also gave me a gang load of Zappa records...Know of anything off the top of your head? Im going to have to ask him about that......Thanks

Oh! and thanks for clarifying that 'Lucille' MB.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Where does Rudy Ray Moore fit into the equation?

somewhere between the plus and equal signs.

otherwise, i guess him for a numerator.

Im pretty sure I have that 'Snatch' in the crates my pops gave me. He also gave me a gang load of Zappa records...Know of anything off the top of your head? Im going to have to ask him about that......Thanks

Oh! and thanks for clarifying that 'Lucille' MB.

Zappa Live at the Filmore East. "Your dyko bass playing girl friend has to have it in the back seat with a Yahoo bottle or she'll go ape shit".

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

P. Vert-Stickball

is the track that starts off like "love between 2 people is a very special thing, but love between 3 people..."

if so, it gets my vote...

• Lucille [/b] Bogan - "Shave 'Em Dry"

"i got nipples on my titties half the size of my thumb,
    i got something between my legs that'll make a dead man cum..."

I always love that song and wonder if it's one of the first times someone used "fuck" in a recording

• Nastayest Performance: Ike and Tina covering "I've Been Loving You Too Long" on the Soul to Soul DVD.

not seen it - is it from the Stones' tour, same footage as in Gimme Shelter - when she's loving the microphone?

Yes, mic work from both Ike and Tina... I've never seen Gimme Shelter, but have been told that the Soul to Soul performance (which was left off the original theatrical release) tops it.

Might be the same one, but this was also released on "Live at Carnegie Hall," (3LP, not raer) and definitely gets my vote for dirtiest song. Jesus, Necro and Blowfly? Ike and TIna did this shit at fucking CARNEGIE HALL....that is

Nastayest Performance: Ike and Tina covering "I've Been Loving You Too Long" on the Soul to Soul DVD.

not seen it - is it from the Stones' tour, same footage as in Gimme Shelter - when she's loving the microphone?

Yes, mic work from both Ike and Tina... I've never seen Gimme Shelter, but have been told that the Soul to Soul performance (which was left off the original theatrical release) tops it.

Might be the same one, but this was also released on "Live at Carnegie Hall," (3LP, not raer) and definitely gets my vote for dirtiest song. Jesus, Necro and Blowfly? Ike and TIna did this shit at fucking CARNEGIE HALL....that is

Gimme Shelter was, I think, filmed at the Baltimore Civic Center, or Altamot. Soul To Soul, I think, was filmed in Africa. I have not seen the Soul To Soul clip. I was living in my brothers theater in Santa Fe in '72. He was showing Gimme Shelter for a week. We would sit on the roof and smoke dope. When we heard the part of the film where Tina Turner was coming on we would run down and watch her rape the mic, then leave again.

• Gimme Shelter was, I think, filmed at the Baltimore Civic Center, or Altamot. Soul To Soul, I think, was filmed in Africa. I have not seen the Soul To Soul clip. I was living in my brothers theater in Santa Fe in '72. He was showing Gimme Shelter for a week. We would sit on the roof and smoke dope. When we heard the part of the film where Tina Turner was coming on we would run down and watch her rape the mic, then leave again.

I love that this thing was like their 'bit'. "Ok...after we destroy 'Proud Mary,' we'll come back for the second encore, and when they least expect *bam* 12 minutes of oral sex on a mic to Otis Redding. And we'll do it at Altamont, Africa, and Carnegie Hall."

• chrischris 287 Posts
    renaldo domino - "let me come within"

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    renaldo domino - "let me come within"

I work my way all through two full pages to post this, and you take it with the last fucking post. Jesus fuck. Do you know how bad that makes me feel?

Oh, well.. The ending to this one is unbelievable:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Ths song "Big Dick" by The Los Angeles Gas & Sewer Company is a candidate.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    - Lucille Bogan - "Shave 'Em Dry"

There ya go, Thanks! Thats what I was lookin for...I remember reading a Blues Lyrics book when I was maybe 12 or 13 and that one was in there. I remember specifically the part about the thumbs and nipples. There was also another one about Grindin' Coffee which I think referenced the writers life as a hooker, but I may be confusing two different songs it was a long time ago Wow! That just took me back. Is the Lucille Bogan available on vinyl? Those compilations sound intresting too, Im gonna have to keep my eyes peeled.

Not on vinyl, but... Boom.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Ths song "Big Dick" by The Los Angeles Gas & Sewer Company is a candidate.

That is the first time I have ever seen the word "penis" misspelled.

• Joya Landis "mummy out the light"

...the only incest reggae song ever made (i hope)

/L

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Wu Tang Clan - Dog Shit (My girl loves this song and I love her for loving it)

Seem to recall hearing some modern soul concept album about incest a couple of years ago but I'm fucked if I can remember what it was called. Any ideas?

• I can't belive no-one has mentioned Ghetto Boys - Gangsta of Love

• Joya Landis "mummy out the light"

/L

Wasn't there a song on MC Ren's "Kizz My Black Azz" where some 12 year old had an orgy with Ren, her mom, dad, and a broom? I think that was called "Behind Closed Doors," and its pretty raw.

• have you ever listened to sex seahorse???.

theres a song called SLOPPY
    that song is pretty nasty
    . heres a link

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    anything from "As Nasty As They Wanna Be" actually mostly anything by The 2 Live Crew & Luke

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    title track
    Attached files

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    gareth said:
    Joya Landis "mummy out the light"

/L

Wasn't there a song on MC Ren's "Kizz My Black Azz" where some 12 year old had an orgy with Ren, her mom, dad, and a broom? I think that was called "Behind Closed Doors," and its pretty raw.

my shit

• Options
    "can I come in your mouth" by Blowfly

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    THe beat on this is fresh.

• Options
    Grateful Dead - Mexicali Blues just kidding

• For vintage stuff, this one's pretty nasty. It's a Jackie Wilson/Lavern Baker outtake:

And here's some nice x-rated country courtesy of David Allan Coe:

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    No love for Smell Yo Dick?