SLSTRT 2006: SPEAK NOT ON WHAT YOU KNOW NOT

rape_donkeysrape_donkeys 615 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
aka 9 out of every 10 times you are going to post, don't

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My Moon Rapping Record is still scratched.

• lukewarm

• My Moon Rapping Record is still scratched.

that's because i keep the lights all low and the bass all up

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I would like to talk a bit more about pomelos.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Co-mothaf'in-sign

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• Raj I think there may still be some bugs with the new site. rape_donkeys' moderator icon doesn't show up on my screen.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Ex. A

concious and thoughtful? c'mon man I watch the videos I hear the tracks on the radios I peep the albums at listening stations in record stores if your idea of conciousness is women half naked dancing arond men spitting out bravado and taking the time to address the issue of prison by yelling "Free Pimp C" than no wonder you can't get with hip-hop that addresses issues beyond prideful incarceration, loose women, earning money through drug sales and other young black stereotypes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    soulstrut NEEDS my imput on all topics. Most of which I know nothing about.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I found a Pelon but nobody noticed.

• I found a Pelon but nobody noticed.

VG-

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I found a Pelon but nobody noticed.

VG-

plays clean yo. But it's on page 5 or so now.

Rape_Donkeys should start a random acts of kindess program. And/or bring the

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Ex. B

I've only listened to 5 of the 25 records you named, but I insist that collectively they are crap.

• aka 9 out of every 10 times you are going to post, don't

Ex. B

I've only listened to 5 of the 25 records you named, but I insist that collectively they are crap.

It has just been tooken there.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Ex. B

Oh schnapp!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go pack some granola for my space mission.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Ex. A

concious and thoughtful? c'mon man I watch the videos I hear the tracks on the radios I peep the albums at listening stations in record stores if your idea of conciousness is women half naked dancing arond men spitting out bravado and taking the time to address the issue of prison by yelling "Free Pimp C" than no wonder you can't get with hip-hop that addresses issues beyond prideful incarceration, loose women, earning money through drug sales and other young black stereotypes.

your ass cheeks still show a hint of red.

• It has just been tooken there.

I just PMd you a bag of popcorn, Mr. Pibb and some red vines.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

I've got a few things to say:

1. Lisa Loeb's new song, "Why I Never Became A Dancer" means a lot more now that she's seen us in our underwear.

2. Bradgelina Youth?

3. Yes!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

Don't forget to think about the subject line.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

2. Bradgelina Youth?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

(I thought about making 10 of these, but decided on just the one.)

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Mr. Mayor, if you want to know who the real vampire is, look in the mirror!
    I can't, I'm a vampire![/b]

For fear of falling victim to the pageantry of an "appreciation" post, I'll slide these thoughts into a post that never goes out of fashion.

I gotta give it to my man rape_donkeys. Perhaps at first, I didn't fully realize what he was after, but I've slid down the bannister.

There's something to be said about "internet personalities" and "agitational assemblages" but I ain't here to write a fucking dissertation on some dude who posts on the internet, and in an effort to keep this record-related and still relevant in this creatively myopic corner of the binary sphere, I'll let the mp3 ride:

"If there's any excuse to do it... it's to do it differently"

Unfortunately, to the detriment of our "community" (I see JRoot has already hit this thread), everyone seems to have an internet persona. Like the mp3 says, "if you can't do it, abandon it."

The list of those "doin" it is quite small, I think.

I got one more before I go on summer vacation.

shock them to the extent that from the first note they should be aware that something slightly different is about to happen

totally re-creative point of view

a quite convincing reason behind all that eccentricity.

if you can't do it, abandon it

PETULA CLARK > BEATLES

A vaulting ambition about the things one wants to accomplish in one's life -- the lights and the lures that are downtown, and then to reject them once one has found them.

"The music that the kids are interested in now doesn't really interest you?"

I'm too old, I suppose, to side with that particular kind of anti-academic rebellion.

I don't see any contradictions about loving people who are terribly out of fashion

the blindfold for them is necessary

but i don't think they should propagandize on behalf of blindfolds for the rest of us