post some art/graphics/design/whatever you made

13»

Comments

• Soul compilation i did for a friend..

Image hosting by Photobucket

thats the commands, ain't it?

• in honor of the okayplayer thread(aka=lets shit on the south)

here is a bullshit little thing I did the other night for fun..quick n easy stylee

• oh yeah..id love any feedback or criticism on the Paul Wall joint i posted above. im new to design, but ready to turn the many years of eating,sleeping, and shitting graffiti into somekind of career.

• Loads of dope stuff ppl! Very nice Illustrations and I also dig the cartoon ish!!

Your paul wall is coo, I just don't really dig the Hulk touch the green gives him

• Loads of dope stuff ppl! Very nice Illustrations and I also dig the cartoon ish!!

Your paul wall is coo, I just don't really dig the Hulk touch the green gives him

ha, I hear ya...but I love that type shit. loud ass colors..plus to me, it sort of matches the whole syrup phenomenon shit.

• A little Christmas gift I made for my homegirls (with the help of my friend's wife):

All female, mostly raunchy mix. Complete with a little intro rap by yours truly.

Herm

• A little Christmas gift I made for my homegirls (with the help of my friend's wife):

All female, mostly raunchy mix. Complete with a little intro rap by yours truly.

Herm

Well, shit...now you can't mention your little rap and not post it!

The mix too would be nice

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    some randomness...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    As always lots of inspiration from my contemporaries here and elsewhere. I see everyone is stepping up the gammmmmme and that's beautiful.

• Here's an old pencil work way back from the 90's.
    It's the only one I got digitized.
    Damn I need to get back to drawing.

yeah...you do!!
    that`s great.

• nice stuff tcm! shit, its all good.

mine turn. random crap i got uploaded.

some color ive been working on, doesnt look as good as a jpg:

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    A little Christmas gift I made for my homegirls (with the help of my friend's wife):

Herm

Herm, you a dirty mudafuka.

And i like it.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

bottom left corner, yes....

I am a sucker for odes to functional design, yes....

• This is totally fab! Keep the stuff coming guys, i have enough to look at to last me to lunch

SexyBnyce >> yeah it's the Commands, you're the first one who managed to get that, big up to you the song "hey it's love" was featured on the compilation..

Posting another one not so recent:

• Ok ok last one but i got so many nice comments so i can't help it

This one is in progress, a friend of mine is doing background and text (raplife is real life)

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Holy shit you guys have loads of talent.

I've spent the last 12 years wanting to be an animator, but I cannot draw at all. Maybe one day I'll take classes. Although I think I want to do stop-animation.

I can draw a mean stickman though. Here were the cards that came with some books I shipped to certain strutters:

And my business card, should you need to uh, er, contact me

That business card kills it, real thugz know the deal!

I too can't draw and always wanted to do comics and animation, but I think there are ways for people like us. Just look at 12 oz mouse .

I think it is time for a comic contest on soulstrut!

• spcspc 534 Posts
    some of my old work from 2/3 years ago. Now i'm working for the man I'm not finding the time for much low budget/no budget work. Feeling those pieces ako.

I like those logos. Nice.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Sticker for my mail box

Attempt to make my Uncle a logo

Warning to service people at apt.

Sorry, Monty

Christmas Mix cover, because I was a cheap bastid this year!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    you did that stark logo?

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    Ok ok last one but i got so many nice comments so i can't help it

This one is in progress, a friend of mine is doing background and text (raplife is real life)

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    most recent

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    you did that stark logo?

No, I'm trying to rebuild the poster inside the "now" cd insert into a nice eps, that logo is just one component of it. Took a while considering I didn't have the font.

• thanks for reminding me to hit up the burlesque store.

me getting swarmed by goliath beetles in my sleep. (a common annoyance)

not sure if i posted this before, but here's a diorama

sexy time

old fashion collage

• Props to everyone for posting their artwork. I'm really feeling this thread, let's keep it going.

I don't have much (interesting) tradional art that's been digitized on this computer, but here's some branding stuff I've done in the past:

• thanks for reminding me to hit up the burlesque store.

me getting swarmed by goliath beetles in my sleep. (a common annoyance)

Really like this, good colors and style.. of course everybody hates to be attacked by goliath beetles in their sleep, what can we do to fix that

Thanks Dubious for the props, if you meant holy shit in a good way that is

/L

• Seriously Leo, that raplife is real life is

Watch out Mingering Mike..

• bropsbrops 182 Posts
    bored in class: