Disturbing things you've seen in a public bathroom

124»

Comments

• Recently driving back from PA to VA me and my girlfriend stopped for Subway. I ate while I was driving and she fell asleep. I started getting really nauseus from the food, but we were stuck in traffic so I had to wait for a long time to pull over. I thought I was going to have to puke out the window. We finally got to the rest stop and I took some pepto. I went to use the bathroom and while i was washing my hands this dude comes up behind me and tells me to move. It takes a minute for it to register, but as soon as I move back dude pushes his 12 year old son forward toward the sink and he pukes all over just inches from me. That was a close call. We had like 6 hours of driving left and smelling like puke the whole time =

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Recent: Wifey and I went to Philly last weekend on the train. Came in to 30th St. Station and I had to use the men's room before we walked downtown. I could hear a dude talking really loud about football as i walked down the hall, ok, no problem, some dude in a heated argument with his buddy over the Eagles or something. I didn't expect him to be standing nude (well, his pant were technically ON, but they were around his ankles) in the middle of the bathroom giving himself a sink shower. Woah. Talking to himself in the mirror.

• Recent: Wifey and I went to Philly last weekend on the train. Came in to 30th St. Station and I had to use the men's room before we walked downtown. I could hear a dude talking really loud about football as i walked down the hall, ok, no problem, some dude in a heated argument with his buddy over the Eagles or something. I didn't expect him to be standing nude (well, his pant were technically ON, but they were around his ankles) in the middle of the bathroom giving himself a sink shower. Woah. Talking to himself in the mirror.

30th St. Station Bathrooms are never a good look.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Recent: Wifey and I went to Philly last weekend on the train. Came in to 30th St. Station and I had to use the men's room before we walked downtown. I could hear a dude talking really loud about football as i walked down the hall, ok, no problem, some dude in a heated argument with his buddy over the Eagles or something. I didn't expect him to be standing nude (well, his pant were technically ON, but they were around his ankles) in the middle of the bathroom giving himself a sink shower. Woah. Talking to himself in the mirror.

30th St. Station Bathrooms are never a good look.

The men's bathroom in Penn station NYC has the most vile smell, so nasty you can taste it. I spent a whole summer communting a couple years ago and it has been permanently burned into my memory.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I was working contractor at a company when they announced that 2000 staff were being made redundant. Later on in the day popped into the men's toilets and found a perfect turd specimen curled in the middle of the floor. Was simultaneously disgusted and impressed.

On a side note, can't count the number of times I've walked into pub toilets and encountered old men talking to their cocks while they piss.

It's never a constructive conversation either.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

1) I was doing a/v for a deaf school reunion @ Ontario convention center. I went into the bathroom and and heard loud ass groaning and grunting from one of the stalls. Dude sounded like he was struggling. I stood there and laughed for awhile then left.

2) In high school I walked into the locker room bathrooms and some dude was layed out in the urinal (trough style) KOed with a dollar bill rolled up stuck in his nose. Everyone was just staring at him. I guess he owed somebody dope money, that somebody knocked him out, and stuck him in the urinal with the dollar bill.

3) At a camping rave I saw a girl fall into a trench of human waste about 2 ft deep. They had made a make shift latrine by putting a bench with holes cut in it over a big trench in the ground. She was trying to stand on the seat and slipped and fell in. The nearest running water was a lake 30 min away. Some folks threw her in the back of a pick up and took her there. I would have just asked to be shot.

4) I was playing a rave in Oakland (Homebase circa 98) and thought it would be funny to bring a fake decapitated head I had leftover from halloween. So I put it in a plastic shopping bag and brought it with me. After my set, I went over to some bouncy castles (full of e-tards and acid heads) and pitched it in there. It took about 20 seconds but then someone screamed and they all evacuated. After they cleared out, I went in and retrived the head. I decided it would be fun to put it in a port-o-let. I went into one and dropped the head in perfectly. It landed in such a way that you could barely see the head peeking at you through the bag and piss and shit. The lighting wasn't to bright either, I was basically sober and the thing looked real as hell. A friend and I stood outside of that Port-o-let for the rest of the night watching tweekers walk in and promptly freak the fuck out. I know I fucked up a lot of peoples trips that night, but that shit was hillarious. If I'd only had a video camera.