check out the front page of nytimes.com

13»

Comments

• I understand what you guys are saying about his money. But my point is a lot of people make that and they don't seem to be living like that.

Simple answer is he's probably just blowing a lot of it. I mean Timbaland, Neptunes, Swizz, etc. were making that many songs for the same price. I guess they just don't floss in public like that.

You figure he makes 6-7 mil. after taxes he's out like half. Then he's buying bentleys and lambos like nothing. He has an extremely expensive home (which up keep, electricity etc.. is 10 G's plus a month prob)...

I don't know. I see a future MC Hammer/Mike Tyson steez True Hollywood Story in his future.

Anyways.. he's really ugly and fucks hot models and celebrities. That's priceless. Not matter how much $$$$ you got. Good for him.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Simple answer is he's probably just blowing a lot of it. I mean Timbaland, Neptunes, Swizz, etc. were making that many songs for the same price. I guess they just don't floss in public like that.

I can assure you that those guys all have expensive homes and fleets of luxury automobiles, too.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Especially that Swizz fool.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

his silent but leggy Brazilian girlfriend

WTF does this mean?
    Could be a play on "silent but
    deadly" ...

She makes her presence known without talking.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I mean Timbaland, Neptunes[/b], Swizz, etc. were making that many songs for the same price. I guess they just don't floss in public like that.

Plaese you to go see "Drop It Like It's Hot" video.

Check my ice cubes.
    Check my ice creams.
    Eggplant interiors.

Nope, no flossin' here.

You figure he makes 6-7 mil. after taxes he's out like half.

This presumes he actually pays taxes on everything he earns.

Real IRS Headz May or May Not Know The Deal.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm not sure I get it. I've heard of the lean back song, which wasn't really all that impressive, but what else has this dude done? 80 songs a year I would think I would know what he did. I know what the nuptunes did, and even some swizz songs, but isn't lean back like 3 years old now or something? And wasn't it the same beat as in the club? or do they just sound the same?

i've been on vicadin for 3 days now.

Le-Le-Lean Back!

What, Me Hatt?

• i feel such a fucking loser right now b/w so jelly rit about now

• "In the early 1990's he was a keyboardist for the Roots, a neo-soul band[/b]"

• storch looks exactly like a jewish kid i went to school with

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    This thread is funny and reminds me a little of this movie. SEE THEM SHITS!!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Thats kool that someone who looks like he does is fronting those steez and franklins, it'll win him lots of friends who'll tell him that what he's weaering is a good look.... which will keep me laughing.... and thats kool.

"Okay, so you gave me wedgies at reptile camp..... but check out ma fukkin BOAT y'all !!! Peep the fukkin CARS and ma BITCHEZ y'all"

Fairplay to the dude.

I remember that thread where someone mentioned lack of confidence.... Look at this guy... do you think he worries about that typa shit ? FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!

If this dude can do this, you have nothing to worry about.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I remember that thread where someone mentioned lack of confidence.... Look at this guy... do you think he worries about that typa shit ? FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!

If this dude can do this, you have nothing to worry about.

that aint confidence, dude looks like he's playing dress up/trying too hard.