• dayday 9,611 Posts
    don't forget to vote daily

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• i have to say i think 1098 is pretty good as well.

i may not even vote for yours

just kidding i voted for yours.

Thanks to all that are voting daily and have been forwarding the link to their friends.

• ze vote is, how you say, 'in like-eh de flynn'.

good luck t***a

bump

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    emails have been sent.

good luck, T

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I voted.

• for shig...

• she's a man, man!

dude, not to take away from my sweat bean's [asprin's] push for poster fame, but id like to take a minute here and discuss the evolution of mariah.

i mean, perhaps some of us remember the innocent waif days when mariah had a real bad curl perm. she was all skinny and shit and sang gospel tinged jammies. great shit, i mean, my sister got me into mariah.

ok, next girl hooks up with tommy mottola or whoever and starts to get a lil shine. her curl loosened a bit and she was hot in that wholesome ginkgham and cutoff shorts kinda way.

then she dropped that zero and straight hooched out. these were the glory years. im talking the boob job and suggestive video years, where her and dirt dog went back like babies and pacifiers. that shit. remember that video where she was like some superspy or some shit and weird guido mfers were chasing her on jet skis and shit. man she was hot. the honey years were a great time to be a heterosexual male.

ok, here's where she starts to fall apart. just like a cow gone commercial my friends. the butterfly years. she filled out and got all curvy, and quite frankly, got real annoying. but in a good way. in a drama/no-drama way. she made that shitty movie and was having nervous breakdowns and shit. oh man, these were great years to be a questioning dude. follow me?

yeah, which leads me to that god awful picture of the DIVA yes i said DIVA that ms. jeffie graff posted above me. i mean, shit, dont lie, she looks like a man! she has the size of a drag queen and her newly stretched face makes her look like a pre-op on hormones. man im loving these mimi years. she's the most awesomest! i mean, she's what madonna aspired to be. crossing boundaries just because she does. i mean, that's the difference between her and madonna. madonna tried too damn hard. it was like she researched and studied subcultures to expoit. whereas good ol mariah, she's just doing her thing.

in closing, id like to say, vote for my man asprins poster.

oh, and jeffie, you and mike* better be ready for some tiffany and erasure. its fabulous time tomorrow!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    she's a man, man!

yeah, which leads me to that god awful picture of the DIVA yes i said DIVA that ms. jeffie graff posted above me. i mean, shit, dont lie, she looks like a man! she has the size of a drag queen and her newly stretched face makes her look like a pre-op on hormones. man im loving these mimi years. she's the most awesomest! i mean, she's what madonna aspired to be. crossing boundaries just because she does. i mean, that's the difference between her and madonna. madonna tried too damn hard. it was like she researched and studied subcultures to expoit. whereas good ol mariah, she's just doing her thing.

in closing, id like to say, vote for my man asprins poster.

oh, and jeffie, you and mike* better be ready for some tiffany and erasure. its fabulous time tomorrow!

Oddly, Very good points on mimi appearance and especially on the madonna training.

Watching stars' evolution is like a culture lesson on life and different paths.

What about Celine Dion....?

• oddly? how dare you!

um, im not much of a celine dion fan. but in my bout of unemployment, i would stay up late at night and catch oprah late night. yes i said oprah. so? ok, well anyways, oprah had that bird celine dion on her show and all that wacky broad did was cry. like everything she said, everything oprah said, everything the audience said, celine dion would cry. i dont concern myself with sniveling women. i like the divas. btw, oprah aint that bad. um, at 130am.

• one of [email]m@**@'s[/email] fabulous friends bought her the oprah box set. i won't be jealous if you want to watch it with her shig.

im ready for some i think we're alone now this weekend. hope you don't mind if i sing along.

(nevermind jesus's chicken legs)

loooong weeeekend buuuump

2 more days .. it's make or break time

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    i swear i just voted two seconds ago asprin...weird...

that's what I'm talking about...

Today is the last day for voting folks. Thank you again for all your support and encouragement. I will keep everyone posted with any updates in the coming weeks.

• Ha! I just voted.

And hey, noice avatooooar!

• got my vote

Thanks to all who voted. They've announced the top 5 and unfortuantely yours truly is not in there.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/silenthill/postercontest/vote/index.php

Thanks for all the support.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    That sucks. I think yours was better than all of those.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    yeah. those Top 5 are ass.

Not quiet sure how they pick the top 5 but I'm assuming that those must have received a lot of votes in the initial round. Oh well.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    yeah. those Top 5 are ass.
    cosign...a well placed psycho looking kid grabs my attention everytime...suspect...I say there's a conspiracy and the whole contest is a sham...