Saigon = full of shit?

12345679»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Question for Phill (if I can get a semi-serious answer):

If David Banner is intelligent in "real life" and ignorant as an entertainer (although you didn't say this, it's fairly clear), can we also ASS-U-ME that other southern rappers can, at the very least, be intelligent in behind their enterainment personas?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

If David Banner is intelligent in "real life" and ignorant as an entertainer (although you didn't say this, it's fairly clear), can we also ASS-U-ME that other southern rappers can, at the very least, be intelligent in behind their enterainment personas?

Yes. Many of them are very intelligent. I personally know some dudes who make southern rap, so I know this for a fact. I understand that many southerners get defensive because northerners try to portray them as "slow", etc. What must be understood in my case is that I have a lot of family and some friends down south, and although it does appear to be a slower moving way of life down there (which I like a lot), the people are far from dummies. THE EXCEPTION BEING SOME OF YOU INBRED HILLBILLY MUTHAFUCKAS

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Yes. Many of them are very intelligent. I personally know some dudes who make southern rap, so I know this for a fact. I understand that many southerners get defensive because northerners try to portray them as "slow", etc. What must be understood in my case is that I have a lot of family and some friends down south, and although it does appear to be a slower moving way of life down there (which I like a lot), the people are far from dummies. THE EXCEPTION BEING SOME OF YOU INBRED HILLBILLY MUTHAFUCKAS

• THE EXCEPTION BEING SOME OF YOU INBRED HILLBILLY MUTHAFUCKAS

hey..easy talking about my fam like that!