Funk Psych LP's

124»

Comments

• Capitol Records Raer

Big Spliff,

Was doin some diggin thru the archives today and noticed you've mentioned this album in two threads. Mind droppin' a little knowledge on it? What does it sound like and how hard is it to find? Looks like they just did the one album.

Thanks.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Capitol Records Raer

Big Spliff,

Was doin some diggin thru the archives today and noticed you've mentioned this album in two threads. Mind droppin' a little knowledge on it? What does it sound like and how hard is it to find? Looks like they just did the one album.

Thanks.

No. I pledged a vow of silence on it after I didn't get any props for having such great taste in music.

A couple of tracks are on some mp3 mixes I did. Search for them or check GLmag.com

• Capitol Records Raer

Big Spliff,

Thanks.

No. I pledged a vow of silence on it after I didn't get any props for having such great taste in music.

A couple of tracks are on some mp3 mixes I did. Search for them or check GLmag.com

Hey man, consider my post a lil' dude givin you props. Your taste is exquisite. U know these cats are hard to please.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Capitol Records Raer

Big Spliff,

Thanks.

Hey man, consider my post a lil' dude givin you props. Your taste is exquisite. U know these cats are hard to please.

PM sent