Secret Santa Revealed

12346»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    damn, I'm satisfied

my pleasure!!

• If you know which country this flag belongs to:

your first name begins with 'A' and the word 'Vantaa' means something to you, I received your package. Much thanks, haven't heard 4/5 of them, looks very cool. We don't have a turntable here at the sheep shearing facility, but I will check em out tonight.

Thanks again.....Dan.....

• im getting nervous. still nothing. whatever though. my guy got his record and seemes quite pleased and that made me feel good. i guess the fact of giving and the feeling of being nervous that dude may not like the record and then finding out he really does made me feel good and made this all worth while to me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    my guy got his record and seemes quite pleased and that made me feel good. i guess the fact of giving and the feeling of being nervous that dude may not like the record and then finding out he really does made me feel good and made this all worth while to me.

say word

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    my guy got his record and seemes quite pleased and that made me feel good. i guess the fact of giving and the feeling of being nervous that dude may not like the record and then finding out he really does made me feel good and made this all worth while to me.

exactly

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Very pleased with the stuff I got, thanks N*****e!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    still waiting

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    still waiting

DUDE!

PEOPLE NEED TO SEND THEIR RECORDS NOW!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Christmas 2006 right?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    still waiting

DUDE!

I hate to start some shit but if dudes don't get there records by Friday, then there needs to be a Secret Santa Moonlighters on Blast thread. This doesn't include anyone who have just sent there gifts out. Ya dig?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    still waiting

DUDE!

Yeah, WTF???? How hard is it to package up a couple records? Fuggin amateurs!

• waiting as well.

• still waiting

Should be out this week or I may wait until the Record Show or I should wait until Saturday so when I see dude at record show he don't get upset... Hmmmm

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    still waiting

Should be out this week or I may wait until the Record Show or I should wait until Saturday so when I see dude at record show he don't get upset... Hmmmm

Push up contest part II.

Winner gets raers

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    still waiting

Push up contest part II.

Winner gets raers

This is why Marxism will never work

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Getting "fonzee" as a Secret Santa =

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Only a couple folks showeded off what they got... since so many are pissed and they obviously sent records, where's the records gang?