Secret Santa Revealed

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I received mine Monday, and have attempted to contact my SS to see if I can get a mulligan.

mulligan - what does this mean?

Mulligan - A second shot that is allowed to be taken in friendly play when the player has "muffed" the first one.

Thank You drewn.

Now I'm REALLY worried. We can do that? I thought we had to just accept any pieces of coal our Secret Santa sent us.

I don't want this to happen to me - I wanna score on the first try. AK!! I really hope my person likes what he got...

I would not worry about it Miss B.

but damn, this was going so smoothly.

I received mine Monday, and have attempted to contact my SS to see if I can get a mulligan.

Mulligan - A second shot that is allowed to be taken in friendly play when the player has "muffed" the first one.

Thank You drewn.

Now I'm REALLY worried. We can do that? I thought we had to just accept any pieces of coal our Secret Santa sent us.

I don't want this to happen to me - I wanna score on the first try. AK!! I really hope my person likes what he got...

I think deepstank is asking if he can send his benefactor a second package, rather than demanding that he be sent a second one himself.

ahhhh... =

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Thank You drewn.

I think deepstank is asking if he can send his benefactor a second package, rather than demanding that he be sent a second one himself.

ahhh - je comprend. merci.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Thank You drewn.

Damn, caught by the lawyer again. I used the term incorrectly. I should have said "if he would like to take a mulligan."

Unfortunately, I'm asking the sender if I can return what was sent and have him try again. Not trying to be ungrateful, but WOW. just WOW.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Thank You drewn.

Unfortunately, I'm asking the sender if I can return what was sent and have him try again. Not trying to be ungrateful, but WOW. just WOW.

Plaese to PM description of coal- and switch-like contents of package.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Who has not gotten thier's yet???

Guzzo's Santa contacted me about being late.
    I'm still being patient, but yeah... haven't seen anything in the mail yet. Mail came today, nothing.

If I participate next year, I have to step it up. Cats got some whammies. I feel so lil' in this shit.

[email]LOL@getting[/email] a mulligan

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Thank You drewn.

ahhhh... =

I'm not tryin' to get into anyone's business, but I think it's actually the other way around. If F*** was trying to bulk up his dude's package , he wouldn't have put himself out there, etc. Read the poast again.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Thank You drewn.

ahhhh... =

I'm not tryin' to get into anyone's business, but I think it's actually the other way around. If F*** was trying to bulk up his dude's package , he wouldn't have put himself out there, etc. Read the poast again.

So it has now become clear. I read "Can I get a mulligan?" as "Can I get another shot?" rather than as "Can I receive another shot" (PASUE).

• I received mine Monday, and have attempted to contact my SS to see if I can get a mulligan.

Thank You drewn.

Damn, caught by the lawyer again. I used the term incorrectly. I should have said "if he would like to take a mulligan."

What did you already have the whole Sayer catalogue?

OK, I'm returning to my original

• I think Dyra needs to post part of his package followed by a little more each time that the santa doesn't comply.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Who has not gotten thier's yet???

Got mines today. I'll open it when I blow this joint. Regardless, thanks for the hook up, Bapt.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I'm still very confused. Who got the short end of the stick here?

I say this after playing plenty of magic the gathering where a "mulligan" is the most frowned upon first-game play.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

OK, I will stop now.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Who got the short end of the stick here?

Deepstank

I say this after playing plenty of magic the gathering...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Who got the short end of the stick here?

Deepstank

I say this after playing plenty of magic the gathering...

Sounds like Deepstank and Myself are in some timewarp experience sharing thing.

Please tell us what you got.

Please tell us what you got.

I want to wait to hear back from him. No need for me to start beef.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    No need for me to start beef.

BAN[/b]

• post deleted.

• I received mine Monday, and have attempted to contact my SS to see if I can get a mulligan.

Thank You drewn.

ahhhh... =

So it has now become clear. I read "Can I get a mulligan?" as "Can I get another shot?" rather than as "Can I receive another shot" (PASUE).

Clearly you are disconnected from THE GAME (magic the gathering, that is)

• post deleted.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I swear... I surface after having bronchitis for two weeks and I find this crap waiting for me.

I need the provebial walk around the block to go eat a sandwich to collect my thoughts.

take it more as ribbing. Fr*d is being mad civil about this and he is not one to be a meanface anyways.

If it makes you feel better I got a secret Santa gift a couple years back with an apology letter and a blues 45.

I shoulda posted the letter on SS

that sandwich looks nasty.

I shoulda posted the letter on SS

POST IT NOW OR YOUR

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    i dont give a shit. I just want to know the records

Listen to your mentor, Ad*m!!

"A*am, you know posting that letter is the right thing to do!"[/b]

"You wouldn't want me to take away your title of 'Bad A.K.' now, would you?"[/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I wish I had the letter still to post. It;s been a couple years and the guy that sent it to me is a lurker. I just remember being really dissapointed after reading about other peoples great gifts.

• I forgot to include a record in the package. my mistake. things are already handled.

btw,

I still haven't recieved my package... just making sure it was sent.

btw,

just heard from yer dude today, it's been mailed as of today, or yesterday.

I forgot to include a record in the package. my mistake. things are already handled.

btw,

Holla CoolHands! Too hopped up on Nyquil to think straight. All good all good.