Secret Santa Revealed

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    damn, the mail is on some slowness. I sent my package like 2+ weeks ago.

Did you send it in the continental U.S?

yeah. Eass Coass
    Weak. It's either the rain in California or you have morons running your neighborhood post office. Didn't you have a problem in the past with sending a record from NoCal to SoCal?

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    damn, the mail is on some slowness. I sent my package like 2+ weeks ago.
    I attached DelCon to mine and I know mine got to its destination. It didn't take that long to makes its way to the WESS COASS

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yeah, my PO sucks balls.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the post office has been slow as fuck lately. I sent mine out Priority for safety sake, but even packages I sent out priority for Ebay and set sales have taken some time.

I'ma stay patient and bask in the niceness of GIR

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    the post office has been slow as fuck lately. I sent mine out Priority for safety sake, but even packages I sent out priority for Ebay and set sales have taken some time.

I'ma stay patient and bask in the niceness of GIR

Dude if your PO closes early when they feel like it I can only imagine how effed up in general it is... thats kinda unheard of...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Dude if your PO closes early when they feel like it I can only imagine how effed up in general it is... thats kinda unheard of...

thats not my usual post office, its the one near my job, and yeah they are ass. They also charge you an additional .50 if you pay by credit/debit card

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    They also charge you an additional .50 if you pay by credit/debit card

this is illegal...

on topic: my rakords haven't arrived yet. plaese santa plaese.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Ok, just sent mine this afternoon.

I hope you'll like MB.

The girl at the post office told me that it will take a week, so don't stress.

I, recently, had a problem with a record I received. Shit was broken.
    So, I packed the records so well! They can survive to a hurricane, trust me.

Peace

Ok, just sent mine this afternoon.

I hope you'll like MB[/b] .

The girl at the post office told me that it will take a week, so don't stress.

I, recently, had a problem with a record I received. Shit was broken.
    So, I packed the records so well! They can survive to a hurricane, trust me.

Peace
    MB=M*k* B*l*?
    If that's the case, than it's all gravy.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Aaahh!!

Humm...

Outstanding. To celebrate, here's a pic...

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

yum yum

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Is that the "family matters" chick you promised?

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

if it is.

No. Hold on, sir. I'll use her as an avatar in the near and dear future. I promise.

• girgir 329 Posts
    I'm bored, so all I can do is think about getting records in the mail. Anyone else get their presents yet?

I'm not sure

GIR[/b]: Were you my secret Santa or just a really nice guy?

just a really nice guy

i skipped out on studying for exams to go look for records and that is what i came back with.

• Oh I will send mine out soon... Jury duty and my mind is,,, I will be working OT this weekend too, so I will try and get it out tomara...

• girgir 329 Posts

thank you secret santa, whoever you are!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• Santa arrived from The Netherlands this morning on the red eye. Hope he didn't have too hard a time at customs! Jah rastafari!

Here's the loot (sorry no scanner):

Roger van Otterloo - Visions (CBS)
    Jan Akkerman - S/T (Atlantic)
    The Chris Hinze Combination - Virgin Sacrifice (CBS)
    King Tubby - The Dub Organiser (Black Solidarity)
    King Tubby - The Dub Master (four song Trojan reish 10")
    Junia Walker Allstars - Dub Jusic (Walboomers)
    Lovindeer - Man Shortage/ Girl in Jeans (Weed Beat)

Dank u wel!!!

Who has not gotten thier's yet???

Guzzo's Santa contacted me about being late.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    my santa let me know he's been delayed - it's all cool.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    sent mine out last week. Hopefully it's reached its Santaee

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I received mine Monday, and have attempted to contact my SS to see if I can get a mulligan. yikes.

To my SS, please read your PMs. I'd rather we handle this behind the scenes, yaoming?

I received mine Monday, and have attempted to contact my SS to see if I can get a mulligan.

mulligan - what does this mean?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Guzzo's Santa contacted me about being late.

I'm a patient pelican

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I received mine Monday, and have attempted to contact my SS to see if I can get a mulligan.

Mulligan - A second shot that is allowed to be taken in friendly play when the player has "muffed" the first one.

Mulligan - A second shot that is allowed to be taken in friendly play when the player has "muffed" the first one.

Thank You drewn.

Now I'm REALLY worried. We can do that? I thought we had to just accept any pieces of coal our Secret Santa sent us.

I don't want this to happen to me - I wanna score on the first try. AK!! I really hope my person likes what he got...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Thank You drewn.

Now I'm REALLY worried. We can do that? I thought we had to just accept any pieces of coal our Secret Santa sent us.

I don't want this to happen to me - I wanna score on the first try. AK!! I really hope my person likes what he got...

I think deepstank is asking if he can send his benefactor a second package, rather than demanding that he be sent a second one himself.