Fav Piano Trio record??

2»

Comments

• Tin Tin Deo is the shit.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Tin Tin Deo is the shit.

this whole album is beautiful.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    A couple of months ago, I had an auction for a Nadine Jansen Trio LP (vanity label lounge stuff from Phoenix) which recieved a crazy amount of views opposed to the other records I was selling. This was unusual since I gathered the record isn't all that rare and/or in-demand. Turns out Nadine Jansen is a woman with MASSIVE tits who sells pictures and movies of herself. Do an Ebay search and see.

• Any Bill Evans Riverside recording.
    Wilter Bishop Jr.
    Gildo Mahones
    Jr. Mance Trio on Tuba
    Keith Jarrett
    and others...

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    kenny barron too.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

• Some Mary Lou Williams stuff.. check Free Spirits and Zoning.

• GNZGNZ 68 Posts
    got to mention:

Bill Evans--sunday at the village vanguard AND waltz for debby (la faro for dayz)

chick corea--now he sings, now he sobs AND A.R.C trio on ECM (w/barry altschul and dave holland)

MAL WALDRON--Free at last and Black Glory

Herbie Hancock---Inventions and Dimensions (trio w/added bobo percussion) (paul chambers for dayz)

i'd like to get some more info on the jarrett/zawinul vortex in general thanks.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Latepass cosign on Frank Cunimondo, Overton Berry, Bill Evans and Ahmad Jamal. Also the Gerry Olds Trio, kinda reminds me of Bill Evans.

• well then i should take a picture of mine to make it three. thanks for that tidbit of info btw, i did not know that was the case but probably should have. it makes sense.

• Overton Berry
    Roy Meriwether

cosign on the overton berry. i fuc king love his schitt.

who else?? backing band of ZELIA BARBOSA. real headz know the deal.

also, MILTON BANANA TRIO LIKE A MOFUCKER. my favorite is sambalancando. cidade vazia is the best song ever recorded by the way.

• ramsey lewis and ahmad jamal for sure!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    also, MILTON BANANA TRIO LIKE A MOFUCKER. my favorite is sambalancando. cidade vazia is the best song ever recorded by the way.

totally forgot about that one, it is indeed awesome. Too bad I faced the wrath of the Brazilian overgrade when I bought my copy.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

and a huge co-sign on Nina Simone's first record.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i really like this record

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    How 'bout a shout for the Dee Felice Trio LP?

• boast1boast1 142 Posts

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

Tin Tin Deo is the shit.

SECOND THAT!!

the Amad Jamal "The Awakening"