gay rappers

13»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The difference between being gay and being black is that gay people can act straight. Black people can't do shit except be black.

i think this difference has far greater weight for those who are not black and/or gay - what you're talking about is other people's perception and how they identify people.

for a young gay kid trying to figure her/his shit out - getting called names and getting their head kicked is just as horrible and painful when it happens to a kid of colour for not being white.

• Jesus christ. Guzzo is comparing the effects of the word "fag" with that of the word "nigger" because he would never use either word and views them as equally harmful. although I already said (or maybe i didn't) that I don't see them as equal at all. but that is where he and i disagree I suppose.

Oh, I know, I know... I didn't mean for my remarks to be directed at Guzzo, that was all just good clean soulstrut fun. Guzzo's not the problem, it's all these goddamn niggers and fags and their loudly colored garments!

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Jesus christ. Guzzo is comparing the effects of the word "fag" with that of the word "nigger" because he would never use either word and views them as equally harmful. although I already said (or maybe i didn't) that I don't see them as equal at all. but that is where he and i disagree I suppose.

i feel you man but that was not my question. my question is who is he referring to as "niggers", as in what group of people?

(If I may speak for Guzzo here) - he's not referring to anyone, it's a rhetorical question.

• The difference between being gay and being black is that gay people can act straight. Black people can't do shit except be black.

i think this difference has far greater weight for those who are not black and/or gay - what you're talking about is other people's perception and how they identify people.

for a young gay kid trying to figure her/his shit out - getting called names and getting their head kicked is just as horrible and painful when it happens to a kid of colour for not being white.

has it ever been the norm for gays to be considered 2/5 of a man or have was it ever the norm for pregnant gays to have their unborn babies cut out of the stomach and stomped on before their very eyes? i dunno if its really the same at all...

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Jesus christ. Guzzo is comparing the effects of the word "fag" with that of the word "nigger" because he would never use either word and views them as equally harmful. although I already said (or maybe i didn't) that I don't see them as equal at all. but that is where he and i disagree I suppose.

i feel you man but that was not my question. my question is who is he referring to as "niggers", as in what group of people?

That's between him and firmeRola you DONT wanna get in the middle of that,Trust me.

• question is, Phill, is do you rock your sweater that YOUNG?

Actually, I do! Polo only goes up to XXL unless you go to a big & tall shop, and even then it's hard to find the fly schitt in a nice big size. You know why the Polo shoppes don't carry bigger sizes, of course... too many of those damn niggers and homo thug faggots would be patronizing their stores even more than usual if they started carrying 3X to 7x sizes.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The difference between being gay and being black is that gay people can act straight. Black people can't do shit except be black.

has it ever been the norm for gays to be considered 2/5 of a man or have was it ever the norm for pregnant gays to have their unborn babies cut out of the stomach and stomped on before their very eyes? i dunno if its really the same at all...

do i think the history is the same? no.
    do i believe in a hierarchy of suffering? no.

• Jesus christ. Guzzo is comparing the effects of the word "fag" with that of the word "nigger" because he would never use either word and views them as equally harmful. although I already said (or maybe i didn't) that I don't see them as equal at all. but that is where he and i disagree I suppose.

That's between him and firmeRola you DONT wanna get in the middle of that,Trust me.

no man not trying to get in the middle of shit, just wanted to know who he was referring to is all...

• silly rabbits pink is for fags...

very nice, i picture you typing this in an elementary school computer lab, douche

no man not trying to get in the middle of shit, just wanted to know who he was referring to is all...

They seem to have this friction that extends beyond the board,it's real messy mane

• They seem to have this friction that extends beyond the board

AY YO!

• They seem to have this friction that extends beyond the board

AY YO!

stocking stuffers for paychecks and guzzo

Seen.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

this thread is def not anythingto do w/ me & guzzo
    really though, It don't matter to me that Drez said that. I would of made the same comment had anyone else typed out such brilliance.

Pico:[/b] I was referring to no one at all as much as I was trying to illustrate a point that a hateful slur is a hateful slur no matter how much people try to justify it or argue out a hierarchy of hate.

I don't care about the subject of this thread, thats not where I was coming from, hell I started an identical thread like a year ago. My gripe was with those that jumped down my throat for it but particpated in this. I'd love to know who the "gay rapper" is.

• this thread is def not anythingto do w/ me & guzzo
    really though, It don't matter to me that Drez said that. I would of made the same comment had anyone else typed out such brilliance.

Pico:[/b] I was referring to no one at all as much as I was trying to illustrate a point that a hateful slur is a hateful slur no matter how much people try to justify it or argue out a hierarchy of hate.

I don't care about the subject of this thread, thats not where I was coming from, hell I started an identical thread like a year ago. My gripe was with those that jumped down my throat for it but particpated in this. I'd love to know who the "gay rapper" is.

one love baby...

• I don't care about the subject of this thread, thats not where I was coming from, hell I started an identical thread like a year ago. My gripe was with those that jumped down my throat for it but particpated in this. I'd love to know who the "gay rapper" is.

Let me just clarify my stance, since you seem to care: the subject of the thread is stupid as fuck. It's ridiculous to speculate into the sexual orientations of people as fodder for gossip. I don't know what anyone does or should care about "participation" in a thread. But for real, there's hella gay rappers. It doesn't matter. I wish more of them would come out but that's a decision that should me made by the individual, not the spectator (who should only care about the quality of the music, not the sexual proclivities of its creator(s)).

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    i actually know a female rapper that is gay, shes out of CT, i've sold her a few beats.

if anyone is interested, PM me and i can hook you up with a listen...

• was a quote from cypress hill as i stated, try reading shit b4 getting your pink panties in a bunch...

99% of rappers say nigga all the time, but do i spout that term off all the time?

cypress hill sucks by the way

and my panties are a blue pastel

• cypress hill sucks by the way

• was a quote from cypress hill as i stated, try reading shit b4 getting your pink panties in a bunch...

99% of rappers say nigga all the time, but do i spout that term off all the time?

Yeah the difference is you're not a n****a, whereas firmeChola is like a Mexican Big Gay Al

• anyone who starts this trend gets the major gas face, silly rabbits pink is for fags...

out of curiousity what clothing color signifys a person as a nigger?

Definitely loud colors. Purple, red, lime green

Uh, hello? Fruit-of-the-Loom white, guys.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    [undercover faggot lovers??]

dig my satin struthers...

these gay blades had some moments but you should look out for my camp lo mix coming soon...

garple!

cambodian blowfly.

• i actually know a female rapper that is gay, shes out of CT, i've sold her a few beats.

if anyone is interested, PM me and i can hook you up with a listen...

sell her some of my beats, how bout that

and i thought all female rappers were gay

the only real difference between those two words was that 50 years ago it was perfectly fine to call someone a fag or a nigger. but nowadays you can still get away with calling people fags.

• Undercover faggot lover

Discuss, just pointing it out, that's all.

Just so we're all working with the same information here: that's actually a quote from one of their lyrics

Oh, OK, nevermind then. Thanks Faux.

Yeah thats a lyric from one of their songs. You should get that album Taza, one of my faves for sure.

Funny thing is, I do have that album at it is great. I don't really remember those lyrics but I haven't listened to it in years. I kinda wondered if they were gay at one point, though. I live in Weho and my gaydar is pretty good.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    [undercover faggot lovers??]

dig my satin struthers...

these gay blades had some moments but you should look out for my camp lo mix coming soon...

garple!

cambodian blowfly.

5 stars