gay rappers

Comments

• An actual GAY group from the Bay:

More info: www.deep-dickollective.com

"Deep Dickollective represents a "coming out" in hip-hop about what some of us have known for a long time; that any black cultural Renaissance needs fags. Pointfivefag (Juba Kalamka), 25percenter (Timm T. West), LSP The Lightskindid Phillosopher (Philip Atiba Goff), G Minus (Ralowe Trinitrotoluene Ampu) and Ms. Edge (Dazie R. Grego) represent a political lyricism that does not take itself too seriously.

The fag has entered and the cypher is stalled. The anti-gangster aesthetic of quasi-Nationalist "conscious" hip-hoppers and bohemian MC thrift shoppers pave a space for D/DC to articulate its word play. They represent a political lyricism that does not take itself too seriously. they are the brave mavericks of a movement that some affectionately refer to as homo-hop. They are Oxymoronic "out" black queer Emcees the world says do not exist.[/b] They are the rumblings of a revolution that have for too long been silenced. Overstand? It's not that deep."

I DJ for them.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Adam, shut the fuck up already. I can only assume you were talking to me since you responded to my post and quite frankly I'm tired of your wannabe moral highground bullshit.

If you gonna get mad when I ask the question, shouldnt you get mad when someone else asks it too?

Ain't no moral highground shit here. Just saying stick with your beliefs. Its kind of ugly when your words lose meaning.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Mandrew:[/b] I am going to "synagogue" right now. You at work?
    translation:

• Homophobia on Soulstrut? Who woulda thunk it.

Has it gotten to the point that just discussing the topic of homosexuality makes you a homophobe??? Amazing shit!!

No, it's statements like this.

Undercover faggot lover

Discuss, just pointing it out, that's all.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Undercover faggot lover

Just so we're all working with the same information here: that's actually a quote from one of their lyrics

• Undercover faggot lover

Just so we're all working with the same information here: that's actually a quote from one of their lyrics

Oh, OK, nevermind then. Thanks Faux.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I DJ for them.

Are they any good? I've only hear about them and never actually heard them...what's their deal?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    ok, it's old, but how about this one?

Gay?? I thought that was a man and a woman rapping about sex while a band is re-creating the Good Times groove..?

I agree with all of this, except I was under the impression that it was two men. I could be wrong, though.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Undercover faggot lover

Oh, OK, nevermind then. Thanks Faux.

Yeah thats a lyric from one of their songs. You should get that album Taza, one of my faves for sure.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

anyone who starts this trend gets the major gas face, silly rabbits pink is for fags...

Are you still hung up on this? Get a life.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    anyone who starts this trend gets the major gas face, silly rabbits pink is for fags...

out of curiousity what clothing color signifys a person as a nigger?

• anyone who starts this trend gets the major gas face, silly rabbits pink is for fags...

Definitely loud colors. Purple, red, lime green

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Oh boy! Here we go.... 5 pages by tomorrow.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Definitely loud colors. Purple, red, lime green

this is why I stick with mostly earthtones

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Seriously, I hate you guys. All you guys, .

Call me hattist, except for you Chan, you seem like a peaceloving dood.

• never mind rappers...

who are the soul strutters ?

• never mind rappers...
    who are the soul strutters ?

I'm queer as a three dollar bill. The girls are just for props.

Thank you Mark! I always try and keep it peaceful, light some incense and drink a
    nice cup of tea.

Thank you Mark! I always try and keep it peaceful, light some incense and drink a
    nice cup of tea.
    translation:

nice cup of tea.
    translation:

Damn. She smokes hash out of Granny Smith apples too? Small world.

• yo, NYC heads, wasn't there a gay rapper who was doing the call-in contests on Hot 97 a while back? I think they wrote an article on him in the voice too...

I remember him getting raw in the battles, like "I'll rape your ass" kinda raw.

• anyone who starts this trend gets the major gas face, silly rabbits pink is for fags...

depends on what exactly you mean by nigger... what exactly do you mean?

Red. The red from when your blood gets all over the nigger's shirt when he beats your fuckin' ass into a coma for calling him a nigger.

I dare you all to name a rapper thats NOT gay.

And I'm suprised this thread didn't get deleted because... oh wait, we asked which strutters were virgins, not who was gay. Oops. I guess this thread gets to stay then.

And I don't even know what guzzo is talking about, but I've said it before and I'll say it again. The difference between being gay and being black is that gay people can act straight. Black people can't do shit except be black.

Red. The red from when your blood gets all over the nigger's shirt when he beats your fuckin' ass into a coma for calling him a nigger.

word, but hold up phil... i wanna know, serious guzzo dude... what do you mean when you say "nigger" who exactly are you trying to describe?

Jesus christ. Guzzo is comparing the effects of the word "fag" with that of the word "nigger" because he would never use either word and views them as equally harmful. although I already said (or maybe i didn't) that I don't see them as equal at all. but that is where he and i disagree I suppose.

• Jesus christ. Guzzo is comparing the effects of the word "fag" with that of the word "nigger" because he would never use either word and views them as equally harmful. although I already said (or maybe i didn't) that I don't see them as equal at all. but that is where he and i disagree I suppose.

i feel you man but that was not my question. my question is who is he referring to as "niggers", as in what group of people?

• I have this exact same sweater. Except in a bright green. I usually coordinate with a pale yellow Ralphy Lauren button up (which I neatly tuck in). Freshly pressed Rocawear distressed denim jeans (Evisu is so 2003), new unblemished Tims (loosely tied), and that's it.

• question is, Phill, is do you rock your sweater that YOUNG?