Salt 45 predictions

12346»

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i know the copy that i find some day will be in perfect condition.

exactly. welcome to my private mind garden.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

i know the copy that i find some day will be in perfect condition.

exactly. welcome to my private mind garden.

on the backflap.

The printing looks way off. Plus a close up with a digi distorts things.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    up to $3500... Reserve met.

I'll bet )))23((( just dropped the $4000 bomb.

Jesus. You could buy about 2 Civic CRXes with that. Or pay for several Universouls.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    you could get atleast one UFO with that much

• up to $3500... Reserve met.

I'll bet )))23((( just dropped the $4000 bomb.

Jesus. You could buy about 2 Civic CRXes with that. Or pay for several Universouls.

i just bought a 96 civic 4 door lx for 1500, granted i got a great deal but still, it really puts this schitt in perspective for me.

• i like the second highest bidder being named average man. like the average joe would spend 3000 dollars on a 45.

• the way the record sits in the paper sleeve[/b] sure is off center.

Take a look at the indian heads and how they relate to the 45 hole. Also the text is not centered. I guess I am the only one who can see that. It doesn't matter, because I won't be buying it.

But yo, the hole is perfectly in position with the middle ring part (where you can see the scuffs).

The only thing that was off centre was the INK STAMP y'all !!!

• Options

the way the record sits in the paper sleeve[/b] sure is off center.

Take a look at the indian heads and how they relate to the 45 hole. Also the text is not centered. I guess I am the only one who can see that. It doesn't matter, because I won't be buying it.

But yo, the hole is perfectly in position with the middle ring part (where you can see the scuffs).

The hole in the middle could be perfect, but it's relation to the outside circumference that's the important part.

K.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

the way the record sits in the paper sleeve[/b] sure is off center.

The hole in the middle could be perfect, but it's relation to the outside circumference that's the important part.

K.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

will there be a surge of bidding in the last 37 minutes or does )))))23((((( have it? and check out that counter too. i don't think i've ever seen one for a record get that high before.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• Winning bid: US $3,937.23

• the way the record sits in the paper sleeve[/b] sure is off center.

K.

Even if the hole is off center, it's an easy fix.

Just tape a plastic 45 spindle to the side you want to play, with the center of the spindle in the proper center of the record and it will play perfect.

Why is every response to this thread in bold?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Even if the hole is off center, it's an easy fix.

Just tape a plastic 45 spindle to the side you want to play, with the center of the spindle in the proper center of the record and it will play perfect.

Why is every response to this thread in bold?

If I would have spent $3,937.23 on a 45 and had to play it like that, I would place the plastic spindle in my mouth so I wouldn't miss the Magnum shoot I would give to myself.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    If I would have spent $3,937.23 on a 45 and had to play it like that, I would place the plastic spindle in my mouth so I wouldn't miss the Magnum shoot I would give to myself.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    It's official, the Salt 45 has just jumped the shark...

• will there be a surge of bidding in the last 37 minutes or does )))))23((((( have it? and check out that counter too. i don't think i've ever seen one for a record get that high before.

check THIS counter AND final PRICE ... A.M.E.N. no x-mas gift for the children this year

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

will there be a surge of bidding in the last 37 minutes or does )))))23((((( have it? and check out that counter too. i don't think i've ever seen one for a record get that high before.

check THIS counter AND final PRICE ... A.M.E.N. no x-mas gift for the children this year

The center hole looks a little off center on that Magnetics 45.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    <font size=10>Winning bid: US $3,937.23 </font>

wow

• will there be a surge of bidding in the last 37 minutes or does )))))23((((( have it? and check out that counter too. i don't think i've ever seen one for a record get that high before.

The center hole looks a little off center on that Magnetics 45.

haha