Mescalin

Insulin1200Insulin1200 396 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
or adrenal gland. wtf is the deal, headz?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    do you even have to ask?

for the record, I have never taken mescalin or gnawed on a human adrenal gland.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    micro-dots are a synthetic form of mescalin. Mescalin comes from the button of a cactus. Never seen the real thing, but my boy ate some in New Mexico, and he said it tasted like sand, and he tripped for like 2 days, hard.

• micro-dots are a synthetic form of mescalin. Mescalin comes from the button of a cactus. Never seen the real thing, but my boy ate some in New Mexico, and he said it tasted like sand, and he tripped for like 2 days, hard.

I thought mescalin was the synthetic form of Peyote, which is the cactus. I may be wrong. Aldous Huxely drinks some in Doors of Perception. A wonderful description though I've never done it and prolly never will.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my favorite shit ever. the walls swallowed me at a party where they were listening to opiate by tool. it was a tictac shaped piece of chewy hard paste. i was the only one tripping, while my friends were coked out and miserable. i sat in a chair for almost 10hrs watching people sleep. good times. kenny, where's yer buddy? the surfer one?

• k***y, where's yer buddy? the surfer one?

havent you heard, guzzos are afraid of water. yup. water and dolphins.

how's your juice biz? (place ayo here)

• bat country

bat country

bat country

bat country

bat country

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I would like to aquire some mescalin. Is it the sort of thing you can buy?

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    Mescaline can be obtained through a reasonably simple extraction process from at least two legal cacti; the San Pedro and the Peruvian Torch. I've seen San Pedro at a Wal-Mart before, although it was listed under it's genus name: Trichocereus. Do a quick search online and you'll see a few hundred sites that sell cuttings or "incense" from these succulents for reasonably cheap.

While the mescaline content of non-Peyote cacti may vary (fruit-to-fruit, from much higher than Peyote, to much lower) there is a distinct advantage in the legal cacti in that you don't have to wait for ~15 years for the Peyote to mature and fruit.

Definitely a chemical to be experienced outside.