When was the last time you PUKED??

Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
This one's more interesting to me than crying because I've cried this year... On the other hand, the last time I remember puking was in 1980 when I was a kid, sick as a dog. Haven't puked since then. I don't drink so that undoubtedly helps keep the streak alive, and I don't get ill very often.

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this morning

• The night after seeing DjFerrari perform at a house party. I got mad trashed and couldn't keep anything done the next day.

• are we talkin drunk puke or illness puke?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    January

• 28th birthday a few months ago. On tour, playing Kensington Kentucky or some shit. Bad turn-out at show, cut set short and head straight to the bar around the corner. This is all I remember until 4 hours later at the hotel puking for a half hour and then dry heaving for another 15 min. Haven't drank like that since and probably never will. Kinda scary.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    23rd Birthday. I'm 30 now.

• the last time I puked, I cried.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    are we talkin drunk puke or illness puke?

coming soon: "When was the last time you SHIT YOUR PANTS?"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I only seem to puke when I'm around Dizzybull.

• It was like 6 years ago. The weekend before I went to college I went out with one of my best friends. We started out just skateboarding around town and drinking beers. I ended the night smoking a lot of wet and drinking whisky. Took a header down a steep drivway walking to the car (i did not drive) and ended up puking blood when I got home. I could taste wet for weeks.

• Me and a buddy went on a dig mission 2 hours into the bowels of Jersey. Got there, and realized very quickly that the spot - which had been advertised as untapped - was tapped. Bought a couple odds and ends and headed back for the city, stopping at a slightly suspect Italian joint on the way back.

The next morning, I was sick with food poisoning and puked everything I tried ingesting including pepto and water.

That was probably the worst digging experience I've ever had.

I haven't puked from being sick since I was a kid. I've had several bad cases of food poisoning since then though, and once or twice from being shitfaced.

Once I had some kind of ear infection, lost my equilibrium and puked from being so dizzy. That was weird

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    The night after seeing DjFerrari perform at a house party. I got mad trashed and couldn't keep anything done the next day.

It wasn't the music was it?

I haven't ralphed in a long time. Hey, good for me! I do get the hicupps so bad, though, that sometimes the only way to get rid of them is to either puke or trick my body into thinking I'm about to puke. That's always a fun process. Great, now I have the hicupps just thinking about it. I'll be right back...

DJ Ferrari

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    over the summer when i got alchohol poisoning. i dont drink anymore

• Last night.

I had the same thing to eat as everyone else in my family, then curled up on the sofa not feeling too good.

Woke up about 10pm and said I was going to bed.

I was led in bed for 45 mins thinking 'Hmmm, I KNOW my body just wants to puke...' but for some reason I didn't want to go and puke...

5 mins later I thought sod it and decided to just get it out of the way, so I can feel better and then get the hell to sleep like I want to.

I puked.

Now I'm fine, but it was just weird and out of nowhere.

Has anyone puked like this for no reason and then been kool ? I need some peace of mind.. I've been reading all this stuff about brain aneurysms and freaked myself out a bit.

And i haven't puked in like 4 years.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    a few months ago, mole and i were drinking... i drank only four 24oz cans of old english, spilled half of the last one on my new G4 laptop, went to work the next morning, and threw up until my boss sent me home. i said i ate bad subway sandwiches. when my girl came over to take care of me, i felt so rotten that i asked her not to speak, because it was going to make me barf. she's still mad about that.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    friday october 7/05 - half a mickey of jameson followed by cream cheese and bagels DOES NOT MIX.

disfuckingusting.

• 4th of July. I dont remember this too clearly but I barfed off my homies balcony into the yard where his neighbor was having a concurrent BBQ. No casualties, other than my brand new sneakers. Cognac and High Life do not mix. Am I too old to be drinking till I puke?

Am I too old to be drinking till I puke?
    absolutely not.

• over the summer when i got alchohol poisoning. i dont drink anymore

sissy

Me? Sometime this Summer,... and boyeeeeee that was an UGLY evening...
    Just never decide to smoke the first joint of the night when its already 4:50 and you ALREADY have the worst kind of alcoholic mixture in your stomach.
    That time It was beers/wodka-bloodorange/jackdan-coke...
    Bloodorange killed it though. Ppl thought I was spitting blood

• I just had coffee for the first time in monthsssss. I'm so friggin' wired

but yo..

Maybe tonite/maybe not. This girl I wanted to stab (shit...still if I really wanted to) is having a party tonite at her crib and Trader Joe's has a two for one special on 2 buck chuck.

and I think all of you dudes remember the last time I puked. you little dudes had a field day when the boy was that "dude". Young_Lampshade.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Peru 3 months ago because of this stuff

Goes down like water but having about 9 shots before actually going to the bar where you can buy a bottle for 7 $ and make your own drinks is not a good idea.

I remember being in bed and signing along to my friends drunken guitar playing. sayin things such as ill be alright than i guess i puked all over the floor and my friends picked up for me...

at least no hangover

• 3 weeks ago...the morning after a long night out in the LES. Morning after pukes are

• friday october 7/05 - half a mickey of jameson followed by cream cheese and bagels DOES NOT MIX.

disfuckingusting.

My wife has a great story about yarking over cream cheese and roast beef (deli style) rolls. She couldn't eat cream cheese for a minute...

I last yarked a month ago after drinking a whole bottle of sake. A BIG 1.5 liter one. I was not doing so well by the end.

Do kids still mix mickey's with hard liquor? Like mickeys & so co? That shit was really

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    This last Friday. Hadn't puked since college circa 2001. Started the night at Do Re Mi Karaoke spot, and you know that's trouble right there. Chugging vodka drinking mad beers on top, churning out the choons. Then I had to jet down to Fluid, drunkenly met Jazzy Jeff, held it togther in the club, but as soon as I got out was stumbling, mumbling, falling, just trying to hail a cab, 'cause somehow rather than head home I had convinced myself it would be a good idea to meet some friends out in the Tenderloin at my buddy's girl's apartment. Right then DJ Stef and Serge found me, and we hopped in a cab. After some more high jinks I ended up at the Loin spot. Took like a sip of beer, then ran to the bathroom and let it aaallll out for half an hour. Then blacked out. Woke up still drunk in the morning with all my clothes and shoes on, no idea where I was. It had been awhile since that type of stuff.

on my 28th birthday, last january, i drank 21 drinks (17shots and 4beers)... i didn't throw up, but when my girlfriend called my work to tell them i wasn't coming in, i grabbed the phone and told rocco (my boss) that when i saw him next, i was gonna "fuck his man pussy".

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

Maybe tonite.

Yeah dude let's puke tonight! It'll be fun, we'll make a night out of it!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    friday october 7/05 - half a mickey of jameson followed by cream cheese and bagels DOES NOT MIX.

disfuckingusting.

My wife has a great story about yarking over cream cheese and roast beef (deli style) rolls. She couldn't eat cream cheese for a minute...

I last yarked a month ago after drinking a whole bottle of sake. A BIG 1.5 liter one. I was not doing so well by the end.

Do kids still mix mickey's with hard liquor? Like mickeys & so co? That shit was really

i think we might be talking about different things? a mickey is a 13oz bottle.

i threw up off a bad batch of chille about 4 years ago and havent eaten it since

on my 28th birthday, last january, i drank 21 drinks (17shots and 4beers)... i didn't throw up, but when my girlfriend called my work to tell them i wasn't coming in, i grabbed the phone and told rocco (my boss) that when i saw him next, i was gonna "fuck his man pussy".
    fugging awesome

• yes. very awesome and informative.

last time i puked was maybe about 2 or 3 months ago. at the ding dong dang bathroom.