When was the last time you CRIED??!?!

d_wordd_word 666 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I came close watching Million Dollar Baby and that movie about the Irish family moving to New York. But the last real time was breaking up with an ex-girl a couple years back ...

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    each day i cry a little....

• nessness 249 Posts
    my whole life is a joke.

• math sucks

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    18 years ago, when my father died.

• every time I listen to James Brown

• The day I finally nailed twiddle orbits.

Okay, not really - there was a scene in City of Angels that got me going though.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I shed some tears after watching "intervention" on A&E a couple weeks a go. I cry everytime I watch the movie Rudy too.

• my whole life is a joke.

dude

i cried 2 weeks ago when my pug pookey was put down, i was holdin him when they gave him the shot, when his breathing stopped i lost it, cried like a baby

• Recently shed a few watching Ratcatcher

Synopsis - Poor Scottish little kid accidentally kills other poor Scottish little kid (drowning). Third poor Scottish little kid witnesses and tells first little Scottish kid that he has seen what he did. Little dude kills himself. DARK AS HELL.

• I was driving home from work the other day and there was this show on NPR about transorbital lobotomies. This guys evil stepmother took him to this fucked up Dr. who did the operations with ice picks. It basically fucked up the guys whole life, but he went back and dug up all of the info on this Dr. and tracked down the patients of his who were still alive. All of them had serious problems most were complete vegetables. The guy who put the story together confronted his dad at the end about why he let his stepmother do this. It was the saddest shit I heard in a while.

Here is a link to the story:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5014080

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    NESS!!!

I cried this morning when I played my Lord Finesse - Yes you may remix.

Rob

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    When they take Dumbo's mother away on that train.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    this weekend - after witnessing a fight and the aftermath that involved a very good friend. felt sick to my stomach for the rest of the night, but once i got home, i ended up bawling instead.

• When they take Dumbo's mother away on that train.

lol
    or when they shoot Bambi's mom...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I came close in that scene with the daughter in Blow when i was younger.

But now its realizing i am responding to this type of thread as my papaer is late as we speak. how many times did i log in and out

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The last time was breaking up with my girl last week...

I'm usually more inclined to cry from being overjoyed, than from sadness.

When amazing things happen to/for wonderful people in my family.

And situations in which I can't help but feel the presence of God.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    at a wedding two days ago

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

Was about to post the same thing, last time before that was 2 years ago when my grandma died.

• The last time was breaking up with my girl last week...

sorry to hear this man

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I wept from laughing too hard last night...

sorry to hear this man

hang in there Drew.

• I cry all the time. I'm emotional like that.

Last Thursday I went to a bar and a freind was talking me about how he wants me to spend Thanksgiving with his family. When I thought about how much love his family has for me, I tear up. And then when I wrote them the Thanksgiving card, more waterworks. And I'm not ashamed to do it either.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I cry all the time. I'm emotional like that.

Last Thursday I went to a bar and a freind was talking me about how he wants me to spend Thanksgiving with his family. When I thought about how much love his family has for me, I tear up. And then when I wrote them the Thanksgiving card, more waterworks. And I'm not ashamed to do it either.

I guess I'm the direct opposite.

I've been through a lot of situations in my life that would cause most folks to cry but I just don't do it. I mean I feel sad and all but I never would ball.

I think I have a problem w/ expressing my feelings.

I wept from laughing too hard last night...

Me too, this shit is hilarious.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    this morning

• I wept from laughing too hard last night...

Me too, this shit is hilarious.

Dane Cook's hosting Saturday Night Live in December... Might be one time I actually try to catch it. I don't know if even the Dane Train can make SNL watchable these days.

Last time I cried? Well, a real all-out cry was probably at my uncle's funeral back in the spring. I got a bit weepy a week ago watching WWE RAW though when they had their tributes to Eddie Guerrero.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    last time I cried when I found out I wasn't going to be a father. Was kind of a psychological shock to me.

Drew:[/b] Hold your head up man. Believe it or not I'm an amazing listener so don't hesitate to call if the spirit moves you.

W*ll:[/b] Putting your dog to sleep is a traumaic event. Stay strong, your dog is out of its pain now.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    also i puked again when i found out you guys like dane cook

• I came close watching Million Dollar Baby and that movie about the Irish family moving to New York.

But the last real time was breaking up with an ex-girl a couple years back ...

A few days ago. I was watching a movie called Millions. A Danny Boyle British film. The little boy reminded me of my little brother when he was younger. My mother died 6 years ago and there's a scene in the film where this boy is talking to his dead mother (a figment of his imagination). I just couldn't stomach it.

Before that it was probably when my mom died.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm doing OK, ya'llz. But thanks for the PMs and emo support.